Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who gives the best BJ, men or women?

One of the best blow jobs I have had was by a man, what about the rest of you?

Re: Who gives the best BJ, men or women?

I was 'interviewing' a guy whom I was hoping would become a regular weekly cock to suck. He was obviously very straight. I asked him why he was looking for something like this. His response was that he has had guys sucking him off since he was about 12. He was married to his second wife who, like his first wife, would suck his dick. But the difference he said, isn't so much in the skill but in the desire. Having an obligatory blow job from the wife is a lot different than a dude that is in ecstasy with your dick in his mouth. Performing an unpleasant duty, or him being thankful that you are allowing him to suck your dick. Big difference. We all love our dicks, we appreciate it when others can understand and share in our enthusiasm.

Think it is subjective and dependent on various factors. Any blowjob really is the best if you think about it. Or, it may be the worst. Not sure I can give definitive response. Probably, ought not have bothered with this one either.

Men for sure. They have a cock so they know what feels good, and what does not. Plus, there are bi and gay men who literally live to suck cock and suck off as many men as they can, and women are not like this. Women who are whores only do this because they are getting paid and they do not really enjoy sucking a man's cock I have heard that a lot of women who are whores suck cock while a man wears a rubber LOL why even bother with that?

As seems to be my lot on this site, I'm following and agreeing with Hypersexual11. It matters not the gender but the level of enthusiasm and desire. Experience helps, too of course. For all three (enthusiasm, desire, and experience) a guy is usually higher on the scale than a wife of girl friend. That's not to say a gal can't be just as enthusiastic as a guy, however. It all depends on the moment, the chemistry and, not so surprisingly, the cock.
    I've had some lousy BJ's from guys and fabulous from a gal.

A man also for me, as a matter of fact it was 2 men

It's not the gender, it's the individual. I know a lot of men that love to suck cock and I know a lot of women that love to suck cock, so again it's not a gender issue, but an individual issue.

to me men do and I have had both

Quote Originally Posted by NakedInSeattle View Post
    As seems to be my lot on this site, I'm following and agreeing with Hypersexual11. It matters not the gender but the level of enthusiasm and desire. Experience helps, too of course. For all three (enthusiasm, desire, and experience) a guy is usually higher on the scale than a wife of girl friend. That's not to say a gal can't be just as enthusiastic as a guy, however. It all depends on the moment, the chemistry and, not so surprisingly, the cock.
    Amen, the cocksucker needs to crave cock. Bottom line!

I'm 85% men 15% women. In that I have been with both, enjoyed a BJ from both, and find that men enjoy it more therefore do it better. That said, I've had girls who crave cock just as much but not in the same way.... Arguably the best blowjob I ever had came from a girl, but 1 girl from the 8 is a small number compared to the 12 of 15 guys that have given me an above average (aka awsome) blowjob. We needn't speak of the 7 and 3. Bad times.

I don't think it has anything to do with gender. A person either knows how to suck cock well or they don't regardless of their sex. There is no doubt that more men suck better than women but I've had blow jobs by women that were every bit as good as the best blow jobs by men....

Quote Originally Posted by Hypersexual11 View Post
    I was 'interviewing' a guy whom I was hoping would become a regular weekly cock to suck. He was obviously very straight. I asked him why he was looking for something like this. His response was that he has had guys sucking him off since he was about 12. He was married to his second wife who, like his first wife, would suck his dick. But the difference he said, isn't so much in the skill but in the desire. Having an obligatory blow job from the wife is a lot different than a dude that is in ecstasy with your dick in his mouth. Performing an unpleasant duty, or him being thankful that you are allowing him to suck your dick. Big difference. We all love our dicks, we appreciate it when others can understand and share in our enthusiasm.
    "Not in the skill, but the desire"
    That has to be the best way of putting it yet.

The best blowjobs that ever got were during an 8 month affair with a young woman. She just loved to to suck and swallow and she had so much passion. She also had the sweetest and wettest pussy I ever tasted. She would get so excited as I ate her pussy and always got off with a huge climax. While I love to suck guys off, I think given the choice, I'd rather be sucked off by a gal.

Love both at the same time.

Hyper and Naked have nailed nailed it. No more commentary needed!

have had bad and great from both I think you have to like it to be good at it and you can tell when the person sucking you wants to make you cum and I know when I do it I enjoy making a guy cum so we both enjoy it and I think that's what's make the difference. don't you all hate it when your with someone new and you feel like its gonna be a great time until they look up at you and say let me know when your gonna cum or do not cum in my mouth? I had one lady that said she could have orgasm bysuking

i have had great blow jobs from both men and women most women i have had like to do it in a 69 and get a pussy licking

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Men for sure. They have a cock so they know what feels good, and what does not. Plus, there are bi and gay men who literally live to suck cock and suck off as many men as they can, and women are not like this. Women who are whores only do this because they are getting paid and they do not really enjoy sucking a man's cock I have heard that a lot of women who are whores suck cock while a man wears a rubber LOL why even bother with that?
    pole_smoker i bet you give a good blow job

Unofficial Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    pole_smoker i bet you give a good blow job
    I've said it before and I'll say it again...." I wouldn't want his trench mouth on my cock if he paid me. "
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again...." I wouldn't want his trench mouth on my cock if he paid me. "
    For some reason, I keep thinking he may have to fight me to get there. But don't listen to me at the moment. I'm a bit razzed out. I may even enjoy giving a fence post my ass at the moment.

I love getting a blow job from men but lastnight the wife and I had another couple over black female and white male. Well the female did a awesome job sucking my cock off and so did my wife. Her man was straight to bad I would of overs to suck his cock off. Both girls sucked me off and got my nut juice and the back girl won hands down for best bj in a long time.

In my opinion men do. Which makes logical sense since we men live our whole lives attached to a dick. Same reason why girls lick pussy better than guys. Both in general of course and with many many exceptions

It depends on the individual. I have gotten blowjobs from both males and females Some were good at some were bad. It did not depend on sex. Though I think I opne to doing a more large scale study.

In my mind, the ultimate blow job would come from a hot woman who truly enjoys sucking cock.

But here's my reality: My wife is the only woman who has ever fellated me. There have been many years during our long marriage where I don't think she's sucked me a single time. Very early on, I mentioned that I'd like to get into more oral sex, but didn't press the issue. So there was very little movement in that direction. She would do it occasionally, but only out of a sense of obligation, and it was clear that she didn't really enjoy it.

Worse, when she worked afternoons and I was home with the kids at night, she'd call once-in-a-while and say 'Tell you what - If you take a shower, I'll give you a special treat when I get home.' That may not sound so bad to you, but it was almost an insult to me. It's like saying 'You smell bad. If you clean up, maybe I'll hang out with you.' Gee, thanks. That really makes me feel desirable...

In more recent years, I've discovered that she'll blow me whenever I ask her to. I basically don't ask, because, as others have stated, it's far more pleasurable, mentally and psychologically, if the person doing the sucking is doing it to both give and receive pleasure. She also quits too quickly, because her jaw gets tired. I'm talking after around 5 minutes or so, not an hour! I only have limited experience giving a blowjob, and I'm WAY BETTER, in terms of enthusiasm and swallowed-cock time! I thoroughly enjoy having a dick in my mouth and relish the sights and sound of the man attached to it being pleasured.

I find, at this late stage in life, that I could very easily attract many men that would love to have mutual oral sex with me. It makes me feel desirable, and -- dare I say? -- sexy!

Oh, well. Could be worse...
    Last edited by SilkyHoseLover; Jan 5, 2016 at 8:08 PM.

Unofficial Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by silkyhoselover View Post
    In my mind, the ultimate blow job would come from a hot woman who truly enjoys sucking cock.

But here's my reality: My wife is the only woman who has ever fellated me. There have been many years during our long marriage where I don't think she's sucked me a single time. Very early on, I mentioned that I'd like to get into more oral sex, but didn't press the issue. So there was very little movement in that direction. She would do it occasionally, but only out of a sense of obligation, and it was clear that she didn't really enjoy it.

Worse, when she worked afternoons and I was home with the kids at night, she'd call once-in-a-while and say 'Tell you what - If you take a shower, I'll give you a special treat when I get home.' That may not sound so bad to you, but it was almost an insult to me. It's like saying 'You smell bad. If you clean up, maybe I'll hang out with you.' Gee, thanks. That really makes me feel desirable...

In more recent years, I've discovered that she'll blow me whenever I ask her to. I basically don't ask, because, as others have stated, it's far more pleasurable, mentally and psychologically, if the person doing the sucking is doing it to both give and receive pleasure. She also quits too quickly, because her jaw gets tired. I'm talking after around 5 minutes or so, not an hour! I only have limited experience giving a blowjob, and I'm WAY BETTER, in terms of enthusiasm and swallowed-cock time! I thoroughly enjoy having a dick in my mouth and relish the sights and sound of the man attached to it being pleasured.

I find, at this late stage in life, that I could very easily attract many men that would love to have mutual oral sex with me. It makes me feel desirable, and -- dare I say? -- sexy!

Oh, well. Could be worse...
    I can relate to some of what's being said here.

In the first place, I've been with women who "truly" enjoyed sucking my cock, which is what fueled my " bi-curiosity " to begin with, namely,why were they enjoying it so much ? Then, on the heels of that, I discovered bi & gay men who loved it just as much. From there on, my curiosity gained an obsessive momentum until it was finally satisfied.

And I can also relate to being with a woman who half heartedly treats it as a chore. I was in a relationship with one.

Yeah, I've been there too. She would suck me to the point where it really started feeling good, then suddenly quit, flip over on her back & expect me to fuck her. And she made it very obvious she was never going to take me to climax orally.

One night, out of pure frustration with that torture.... I just calmly critiqued her during pillow talk that she always quit too soon. She went ballistic;couldn't seem to handle it !

During our subsequent session in bed, she went down on me , yeah....but something was different. She was scraping me with her teeth, something I had never experienced before and it was very uncomfortable, painful. And I couldn't help but feel it was deliberate, vindictive.

My suspicion was confirmed when she returned from a dental visit shortly afterward, displaying her freshly polished pearly whites in a very cold & predatory manner.

During another subsequent session of pillow talk, she unexpectedly revealed to me how she had hated her father while growing up. All of her behavior in our relationship suddenly made sense, like an epiphany. I came to the realization she was a man-hater ( a misandrist...how often have you encountered this term as opposed to the overused misogynist in our current culture ? )

Her relationship track record bore out that conclusion. She had been married & divorced 3 times and ours was also a rebound relationship which ended soon after that revelation.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

with out a doubt men do. In my experience the best head I received was from men.

you are soo right!

Thanks for the responses, and I have to agree that it is based on desire. Rather it is a man or a woman as long as the the desire to compete the job is there it doesn't matter who is performing the task. And of course, there is no such thing as a bad blow job!

Quote Originally Posted by Hypersexual11 View Post
    WOW that is a good point!

Quote Originally Posted by NakedInSeattle View Post
    I think that is true. I think the desire and skill of the blower are the most important factors. I think men I have an advantage in that they know how it feels and woman do not.