Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Who gives the best BJ, men or women?

most guys know what they are doing. given i only have had my wife suck me so i can't compare with other woman.

Well, having experienced a bunch of both, I'd go with men. We know what a great BJ feels like and have a better sense of how to do it. Also, with most women, giving a BJ is a prelude to intercourse. With men, it IS intercourse. The best cums I have ever had were while a guy is blowing me.

Depends on who REALLY likes doing it. I LOVE doing it, but the best I have had do me was a woman. She really gets off on it, and takes pride in her technique.

Men by far!!!!

My experience is different than Vetter's.

I agree with Oztrich...the person's energy, desire, and ability, ( no matter their gender) is the determining factor for any successful sexual endeavor!

Men, definitely men. They (we) know what we like and how to do it best. And with men, at least most, the BJ is the main event. It's not foreplay, it is the end result.

I'm better than any woman I was ever with and the best bj I received was from a guy.

It all depends on the person, male or female, it simply does....and you always remember your worst b j as much as the best b j

I was going to lip off about how I think I'd be a far better cocksucker than my wife. All I had to do was read the second post on this thread and it was answered for me! Now, I get to read the posts in between! Yeehaw!
    Galion is a brand name of a company that builds machines AND a type of sailing vessel. Not a gay lion.

It just depends if they really enjoy giving to their partner in this way. I love giving oral sex to either sex, but my partner's never have. I think it's because I always choose small boned partners. It think I'm too much for them. Never been with someone that just truly loves to give oral pleasure.

hi there guys do it best my first was 2 guys in my teens I could not believe how good it was and how much a came

Quote Originally Posted by vetter1098 View Post
    Men, definitely men. They (we) know what we like and how to do it best. And with men, at least most, the BJ is the main event. It's not foreplay, it is the end result.
    Great point, it is the main event.

Man who better to give a blowjob than another man who knows how it feels

men. I have never had a woman suck me to orgasm, every man that has sucked me has made me cum.

As a cocksucker, I of course think men do, and I've been told that. I find erotic satisfaction in taking a man from the first stirrings of arousal through to orgasm. It's a worship of his manhood, and I want nothing else from him but to be able to enjoy his cock, and for him to consummate my adoration by pumping his semen between my lips. Some women can compete with that, but they are rare.

I have to say a man , the absolute best blow jobs I've ever had were from men .

It all depends on the person you are with at the time....

I have had both amazing, mind bending Bj's and some that weren't.

Since yas all seem to prefer the gob ministration of ur own gender so much, think I will cease helping yas out.. o.. I did... long time ago... sensible me.. ungrateful wretches...

Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

If my wife knew how to properly suck cock then i wouldn't be BI, i have always enjoyed how a man sucks my cock. I been told that i'm pretty good as well. Men just know how we like it. I have swallowed lots of cum and enjoy it, my wife has never tasted my cum.

As I have age, I now accept that I am a becoming more of a cocksucker, and of course, I do think men do better than most women. As other have stated, I do find a lot of erotic satisfaction in taking a man soft limp condition to the first stirrings of arousal through to an orgasm and I enjoy and loved to to suck and swallow each warm drop of his semen. I do enjoy and often worship his manhood, and I want nothing else from him but to be able to enjoy his cock, and for him to consummate my adoration by pumping his warm semen between my lips and deep in my throat. Some women can compete with that, but they are rare.
    I do enjoy chatting with others in the nudist lifestyle and like chatting with other Cross Dressers or those that enjoy being with a Cross Dresser!

I think the odds are better with a man doing a good blow job because the would not be there if they did not want to suck a cock in the first place.

I would definitely say men give head better than most women. There's only one woman that I've ever met and she it was my ex-girlfriend who is extremely good at giving head her name was Shirley from Plainfield Illinois fantastic cock sucker

In 50 years my wifes been the ONLY!!! female whos Ever made my cock cum out of all the females !!!. Theres been a few guys that i,ve cum with But it was my hard extra effert to reach that point that made that happen so my chose is my wifes Great abbility @ sucking cock & she Never Misses a Single drop !!!...

no matter the worse I have had was GREAT
    if con is the opposite of pro
    is congress the opposite of progress?