Register

What is the aversion to oral sex with an unlubed condom?

Why do so many guys have an aversion to the suckee wearing a condom??

Re: What is the aversion to oral sex with an unlubed condom?

It's pointless. The diseases you would be saved from by a condom, clap, syphilis, hiv would be destroyed by your digestive system, unless your mouth is bleeding, in which case you shouldn't have a dick in it. Herpes doesn't care if you have a condom, you'll get it. Fortunately, herpes is most dangerous during a breakout and it's easy to see. Plus who would go out looking for head with active herpes?

I constantly see posts that say "I'll suck a cock, but I wont swallow so I'm safe." The danger is in having the dick in your mouth. Sperm is harmless if swallowed and there are no bleeding gums.

I guess I've just been extremely lucky but I have sucked and swallowed well over a hundred, closer to two hundred to be honest. Almost all were strangers, one time blow and go. I did this for years, no kissing, no anal, just sucking and swallowing. When my wife found out we got tested for everything. Nothing.

If you are the suckee and want to wear a condom, rethink your priorities and show some consideration to the dude on his knees. Condoms taste horrible.

I agree that lubed condoms taste awful, however, an unlubed condom is practically tasteless.

Quote Originally Posted by i_shoot_blanks View Post
    I agree that lubed condoms taste awful, however, an unlubed condom is practically tasteless.
    Tasteless! That's the point! You don't get to taste, much less smell or really feel that cock or the hot cum.

Y'all listen to Hypersexual11. He knows the score!

i only suck guys i know

If you have ever sucked a cock covered with a condom (lubed or unlubed) There's noway you can enjoy the man's cock . All you taste and feel is the condom first.

I only suck bare cocks because I don't like the taste (or non-taste) of a condom in my mouth. Besides I like to feel hot bare skin and take the guy's load in my mouth. I don't see the point of sucking a cock if I'm not going to get a load of sperm.

Most guys aren't into covered oral. As you probably already know, you'll find only few that are out there that will meet when covered becomes a condition.

However, I find them with some frequency. From my experience they tend to be more understanding and often I've had a better connection with them. Once I'm comfortable I tend to not worry so much and end up giving oral without a condom anyway.

if protected oral is what makes you feel better about things patience pays off.

I think it's the horrible taste of latex rubber that would bother me the most..

If you are gonna cover it in a rubber, you might as well just suck a dildo.

Sucking someone that is wearing a condom...is like taking a shower with a raincoat on !

Quote Originally Posted by Hypersexual11 View Post
    It's pointless. The diseases you would be saved from by a condom, clap, syphilis, hiv would be destroyed by your digestive system, unless your mouth is bleeding, in which case you shouldn't have a dick in it. Herpes doesn't care if you have a condom, you'll get it. Fortunately, herpes is most dangerous during a breakout and it's easy to see. Plus who would go out looking for head with active herpes?

I constantly see posts that say "I'll suck a cock, but I wont swallow so I'm safe." The danger is in having the dick in your mouth. Sperm is harmless if swallowed and there are no bleeding gums.

I guess I've just been extremely lucky but I have sucked and swallowed well over a hundred, closer to two hundred to be honest. Almost all were strangers, one time blow and go. I did this for years, no kissing, no anal, just sucking and swallowing. When my wife found out we got tested for everything. Nothing.

If you are the suckee and want to wear a condom, rethink your priorities and show some consideration to the dude on his knees. Condoms taste horrible.
    Well almost but not quite.... HPV, herpes and hepatitis can all go orally, a condom could give a useful level of protection.

That said, I'll pick my partners carefully and suck bare cock.

pointless, sexless and tasteleless

Quote Originally Posted by lizard-lix View Post
    Well almost but not quite.... HPV, herpes and hepatitis can all go orally, a condom could give a useful level of protection.

That said, I'll pick my partners carefully and suck bare cock.
    What he said. I agree with everyone else. I enjoy the taste, smell, feel, and texture. I'd rather suck a live cock than a plastic banana.