Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Do you hide your sexual attraction to the same sex? Do your friends and family k

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Pansexality is sexual or emotional attraction or romantic love towards people of any gender or gender identity.. it does not and never has also meant sexual attraction to or activity with other species of animals, domestic or wild except possibly in the twisted minds of the vindictive arseholes of the dimwittery!

Thank you, darkeyes. It has been a long time since I have seen you. I was a daily regular for a couple of years around 2007.
    I always seem to be a foot and a half from where I want to be.

Re: Do you hide your sexual attraction to the same sex? Do your friends and family k

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Pansexuality is sexual or emotional attraction or romantic love towards people of any gender or gender identity.. it does not and never has also meant sexual attraction to or activity with other species of animals, domestic or wild except possibly in the twisted minds of the vindictive arseholes of the dimwittery!
    Quote Originally Posted by Toad82
    You need to read more.
    LMAO!!! Actually, yeah it does mean that a person is sexually attracted to animals, etc. Bisexuality, if someone's actually bisexual and a Kinsey 3 as my husband and I are you will be able to fall in love with a person for who they are and not their gender...but people confuse this with being "pansexual" when actually being pansexual means someone has sex with animals, etc. http://www.clarkprosecutor.org/html/...coleman771.htm A prison psychiatric profile found Coleman, a ninth grade dropout with an IQ on the lower edge of normal, to be ''a pansexual willing to have intercourse with any object, women, men, children, whatever.''

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    LMAO!!! Actually, yeah it does mean that a person is sexually attracted to animals, etc. Bisexuality, if someone's actually bisexual and a Kinsey 3 as my husband and I are you will be able to fall in love with a person for who they are and not their gender...but people confuse this with being "pansexual" when actually being pansexual means someone has sex with animals, etc. http://www.clarkprosecutor.org/html/...coleman771.htm A prison psychiatric profile found Coleman, a ninth grade dropout with an IQ on the lower edge of normal, to be ''a pansexual willing to have intercourse with any object, women, men, children, whatever.''

Read about pansexuality, not some link that has nothing to do with it beside mentioning it once. Also, ''a pansexual willing to have intercourse with any object, women, men, children, whatever.'' Is a description of the man, not the definition of pansexual.
    I always seem to be a foot and a half from where I want to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Toad82 View Post
    Read about pansexuality, not some link that has nothing to do with it beside mentioning it once. Also, ''a pansexual willing to have intercourse with any object, women, men, children, whatever.'' Is a description of the man, not the definition of pansexual.
    Actually yeah that is the defintion of true pansexuality. Terms like "pansexual", "Omnisexual", "heteroflexible", "homoflexible", "mosty straight", "mostly gay", etc. are all just terms people who have a lot of internalized biphobia or self loathing about being bisexual use to describe themselves to avoid coming out as bisexual, and actually calling themselves bisexual. The term "pansexual" in the way you use it is just another term for being bisexual, and it basically says that people who are Trans who have transitioned are not actually women or men.

I've told no one. My wife wouldn't take it well-very straight laced.

I'm pretty discreet about being bisexual. I've told a couple female friends and they are so supportive and encourage me to go further in really explore my gay feelings. Having always dated women my whole life but also for years have wanted Alpha men in bed so I could be there Sissy and total bottom. I love being submissive and pleasing a man's cock and body. Sometimes I think I am closeted gay but it's the thrill of being intimate with a man and becoming completely non masculine inside now and craving a man's hard cock

It's interesting that I've really never told anyone on the 'hetero' side of my life about my activities with other men. I've never felt like I wanted to open that particular can of worms, even though most of my family and friends are very tolerant and open minded, and many have openly gay friends and family themselves. 'I'm pretty discrete, and have been able to keep the 2 sides separate for a very long time now.

Some of the men I've been with know I'm very bi, but many more have just assumed that I'm gay (although I'm very masculine with no 'typical' gay stereotype behaviors). I've also, rather interestingly, had gay men pick up on the fact that I'm bi (and leaning to the hetero side overall) and be very turned off or even hurt by it.

From wife and family I have kept my desires hidden, have shared it with a past F play partner....

Quote Originally Posted by BigAlNYC View Post
    It's interesting that I've really never told anyone on the 'hetero' side of my life about my activities with other men. I've never felt like I wanted to open that particular can of worms, even though most of my family and friends are very tolerant and open minded, and many have openly gay friends and family themselves. 'I'm pretty discrete, and have been able to keep the 2 sides separate for a very long time now.

Some of the men I've been with know I'm very bi, but many more have just assumed that I'm gay (although I'm very masculine with no 'typical' gay stereotype behaviors). I've also, rather interestingly, had gay men pick up on the fact that I'm bi (and leaning to the hetero side overall) and be very turned off or even hurt by it.
    hmm that's kinda 1 reason i would prefer to be with a bi guy than a gay guy. my attraction to women is very much a part of who i am. it will allways be in the background, couldn't turn that off even if a guy i was with was strickly dickly. also i hear lesbians can be turned off by bi women probably for different reasons tho. but it's interesting to hear this happens with gay guys/bi guys too.

So I have been quite open to my wife about my sexuality although it has not always been a very good outcome

She is very straight and I understand that

No one knows except the ones i let know

I am happily closeted and my bi/gay kinky, naughty, secret double life really turns me on. I only want to be out to the men, women and couples whom I seek and who seek out bi men such as me. It's ultra exciting to me to have this secret double life and I think most of the thrill and excitement would be taken out of it if I were openly out to my family members and str8 friends. I'm not sexually attracted to men in public in that I don't feel lust when looking at men's bodies, faces and hair as I do when checking out attractive women with nice bodies, faces and hair in public. But let me connect with a nice & decent bi or gay man online and it's a whole different story. I get very excited at the prospect of meeting men when there is mutual flirting and mutual seduction while chatting online or sexting and I'm not afraid to take a calculated risk to meet them for secret mm fun, romance & sex.

I have told 3 friends that I trust to keep that side of me confidential. Nobody else knows that I am bi, although more and more I get the want to tell my wife at least that Ive had bisexual experiences

I don't believe in talking about my sexual escapades with my female partners, why should I talk about my male partners? Like Tenni said, "Many bisexuals do not believe that who they have sex with gender wise is no one's business unless they are being sexual with them. I think that this is the best attitude for bisexual men. If you want to be a bisexual advocate, you can be that without disclosing your own sexual preferences. The old line about not going around telling strangers that you had a good bowel movement is really none of the stranger's business and most do not want to hear it. Same thing is true about your sexuality and your sexual behaviour."

Actually I think a lot of bisexual guys keep it to themselves it seems it's more acceptable for women to be bi but if a man is bi people consider him gay
    so a lot of guys keep it to themselves, I like it when I can tell my stores to someone I trust!

it's really too bad alot of people won't believe there can be guys who are bi! every sexual orientation is possible for both sexes. fortunately there are women who know men can be bi--& like it!

xxxcjs

Pole Smoker is a digerati idiot and most of us just try to ignore is ignorant remarks

when I am out I am attracted to women, when home I get aroused for mm

Ok, for me it is the closet all the way. I hide my attraction, or try to , So very difficult sometimes, and of course out to no one.

My family, i.e. parents know (they're in their 60's) but if I had the chance to tell them again, I probably wouldn't.

Friends, some know, some don't.

My biggest view on this is that your sexuality is one of those things that intimately belongs to you. You don't NEED to tell anyone about it, unless they're being directly affected by it. My wife met me with 8" of dick up my ass...so she knows, and she's bi, so it's all good. Every partner I've ever had knows I'm bi, because they deserve to know. None of my coworkers know, because I'm an engineer...my sexuality has nothing to do with my job, so it shouldn't be a part of my job. The friends that I have that know are impacted by my relationships with women and men, so they know. Did my parents need to know? Not really. It didn't make their lives more fulfilled knowing that I take cock in the ass. Do I feel like I'm "lying to them"? No, I felt like they just didn't need to know about that part of my life, and let's be honest here, did they?

Ask yourself this when it comes to broadcasting your sexuality around. Are you doing it as a service to the people who're hearing it, or are you doing it to make yourself feel better? If it's the former, run that scenario in your mind and ask yourself, how is this revelation going to help person X to better be part of your life? If it's the latter, just don't do it. Selfishness is ugly, and on us bi folk, who already get a bad rap for "Greedy", it's particularly galling.

Your sexuality is hardwired into you. Like your hair color or your foot size. Are either of those things opportunities to crow about how awesome you are? Does broadcasting "I'm a blonde" to people at random help them to understand how your life works?

I don't have "Bi Pride"...I reserve pride for things I've worked for, and I was born bi. I don't have "Brunette Pride" or "Genetic High Cholesterol Pride"...Pride comes from accomplishment, and bisexuality isn't an accomplishment. It's a genetic pattern, and for those of us who embrace it, it's a gift. Have pride in what you do WITH it.

Once upon a time, I was screwing this single bi guy and dating this girl. I knew I wasn't going to end up with her, and as much fun as it was banging him, we weren't going to last either. One night, I ended up with him in bed when she showed up at my apartment. No 3way fantasies here, it was just an "Oh, you must be X" and we all went out for coffee afterwards. Turns out, THEY hit it off, started dating. 4 years later, they're married with a 2 year old...who's my godson. I take pride in THAT.

I am not out. My wife knows and a few friends and family. I joke about it a lot, (not in a bad way) and have hinted to few people. If anyone were to come out and ask I would admit I am BI.

I’m BI, but not “out” to anyone, and I don’t act one way at home and another way when I’m away from home. I love the way women look, move, smell and am attracted to mature women. As for guys, I don’t look at them and day dream about being with them, so I don’t have to try to act differently

I will say that if I see some guy with feminine traits, I will mention to my wife that “so and so” is gay, but that’s the extent of it

Wore panties and lingerie for years, wife was fully aware. If anything it seemed to arouse her. I recognized my bisexual side over the years and talked with my wife. I never hid anything from her, including when I realized my desire to suck cock, to get fucked, and to top a guy( in addition to my interest in her). The night we had the initial talk, we talked for three hours. Next night I came in the bedroom and she left some of her various books on blowjobs, massages, and other stuff, on my pillow. Her only condition was that she didn't want me doing a lot of anonymous men, she wanted me to have a FWB, preferably married, but no one on the DL.
    What else could I ask for?

wow that was considerate & supportive of her! what a wife!

My wife knows but doesn’t participate. Before summer is over I plan to inform a couple female friends. However, the only person who needs to know is who i’m with at the time.

For me I am only open to a very few friends, and that is it.

Noone knows bout me and I keep it that way. Noone has to know. I don't feel compelled to tell anyone either. Since the first time I gave head I liked it.

Only 2 people related to me know one is my cousin we sucked each other off as teens The other is my wifes cousin he and I sucked each other when I was 23 he was 16