Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Swing-Bi.com

Re: Swing-Bi.com

Tried signing up and after putting code in I tried to register all it says ins " All spaces with * must be completed, and they were

Not sure what that problem would be, Boats. It seems to be working, as we've had a registration today. Give it another try and let me know if you still have troubles.

Quote Originally Posted by Boats View Post
    Tried signing up and after putting code in I tried to register all it says ins " All spaces with * must be completed, and they were

Swing-Bi.com continues to grow and develop. The chat function is perfect, and we've added user groups.

Come on over and check us out!

Thanks again, Nauti! Swing-bi is getting more active and even better bi the day!

You're welcome, Liz! Thanks for the support!

We're looking forward to Swing-Bi gaining membership and activity, but we need everyone here to check us out!

Quote Originally Posted by lizard-lix View Post
    Thanks again, Nauti! Swing-bi is getting more active and even better bi the day!

is swing-bi.com allright? it's been closed for maintenance for many hours. hope nauti is ok!

Everything's good. I was just in the middle of a forum upgrade WHEN MY LAPTOP GOT STOLEN!!! (Not kidding. I went started to upload the upgrade to the server, went to the bathroom, and when I got back, the laptop was gone.)

So, I've reverted to the backup and we're off and running again. I'll apply the upgrade to the forum software when I get back home next week. Regardless, Swing-Bi is fine.

Cum on over and give us a try!

Quote Originally Posted by Nauti Rogue View Post
    Everything's good. I was just in the middle of a forum upgrade WHEN MY LAPTOP GOT STOLEN!!! (Not kidding. I went started to upload the upgrade to the server, went to the bathroom, and when I got back, the laptop was gone.)

So, I've reverted to the backup and we're off and running again. I'll apply the upgrade to the forum software when I get back home next week. Regardless, Swing-Bi is fine.

Cum on over and give us a try!
    Let's hope you used whole disk encryption on your stolen laptop.

how com the site not talking my email address it comes up invaild when i click submit

No worries. Yes, the disk was encrypted.

Quote Originally Posted by sailfish View Post
    Let's hope you used whole disk encryption on your stolen laptop.

Monaohio, the site registration has worked for hundreds of other users. Your post here has typos in it. I can only assume that you must have had typos in your registration. Please try again and check your information for accuracy and spelling errors. The system is working for everyone else. Please just make sure your information is correct.

it is it just won't take my email address

MonaOhio,

I have taken the liberty of creating an account for you on Swing-Bi.com with your Bisexual.com username of MonaOhio using the email address that you gave me. I had logged out as Swing-Bi Admin and I created your account in EXACTLY the same way that you would have had to have done it.

You will have to click the activation link that you will receive in your email to activate the account. (Check your junk mail if you don't see it in your inbox.)

Mona, I created the account using the email address you gave me. I had no issue with it being reported as invalid.

Your account is created. You have an email with an activation link. It's up to you to click the link and activate your account.

Once you post three posts to the forum and are no longer a Newly Registered Member, you should edit your profile to complete the information I did not have for you.

Quote Originally Posted by monaohio View Post
    it is it just won't take my email address
    Last edited by Nauti Rogue; Jan 17, 2016 at 8:34 PM.

Hey, everyone! We're starting a weekly chat session on http://Swing-Bi.com. Swing-Bi every Sunday night at 9:00 PM Eastern time to get to know everyone!

And since tomorrow is the Super Bowl, feel free to log in during the game to discuss what's happening and the fun commercials.

http://Swing-Bi.com .............. figured a bump was due - Stop over and say hello !!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought that I would try to bump this site back up on the Titanic here...

What is going on at this site? Without going inside and joining, I see that new members are signing up nearly daily or a couple of people daily.

There seems to be an active humour thread section mostly by the owner of the site. Refrence topic connected to LGBLT do not seem to have any new post since Feb. 18th.

Are some threads not visible from the "street" public area?

I thought that I would try to bump this site back up on the Titanic here...

Swing-bi.com

What is going on at this site? Without going inside and joining, I see that new members are signing up nearly daily or a couple of people daily.

There seems to be an active humour thread section mostly by the owner of the site. Refrence topic connected to LGBLT do not seem to have any new post since Feb. 18th.

Are some threads not visible from the "street" public area?