Register

View Poll Results: Ever have your face slapped by a man/group of men's cocks while you suck them off?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I have and I loved it!

14 40.00%
  • No but I would love to!

14 40.00%
  • I am envious of the woman in the picture!

3 8.57%
  • I have never done this and do not want to

4 11.43%

Ever have your face slapped by a man/group of men's cocks while you suck them off?

Ladies and guys: Ever have your face slapped by a man/group of men's cocks while you suck them off?

Re: Ever have your face slapped by a man/group of men's cocks while you suck them off

It seems to me that no man can resist the urge to slap our face with his dick while we are sucking it...it's an oddity to be sure.

Re: Ever have your face slapped by a man/group of men's cocks while you suck them off

Being a submissive, I love it.

I had an alpha partner that liked to slap my face with his heavy 8 inch cock. He was into mild domination and control and it really turned me on to feel his big cock slap my face before he plunged it into my mouth and down my throat.

I've had one guy that slapped my face with his cock, but I've never had a group of men do it. In fact I've never sucked off a group of men. Sucking off a group of men is something that I really want to do and I want them to rub their cocks on my face and slap me with their cocks.

I'm a submissive cockslut and I like love it when they slap my face with their cock. Also like it when they rub their cock all over my face.

I agree it's a submissive thing not to harm but to tease. Then having it shoved deeply in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Tungtwat View Post
    I agree it's a submissive thing not to harm but to tease. Then having it shoved deeply in my mouth.
    It does seem like a very submissive thing to do, but I'm submissive anyway so that is why I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Borntosuckcock View Post
    I'm a submissive cockslut and I like love it when they slap my face with their cock. Also like it when they rub their cock all over my face.
    What if they line up and want to take turns gang fucking your ass?