Register

View Poll Results: Do you let your man cum in your mouth?

Voters
484. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I also swallow it

413 85.33%
  • Yes, but I spit it out

36 7.44%
  • I don't let him cum but I will lick it off of his belly when he cums

4 0.83%
  • No. I don't let semen get into my mouth at all.

31 6.40%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Do you let a man cum in your mouth?

I love giving blow jobs and would be disappointed if he did not cum in my mouth and let me swallow.

of the many great and enjoyable moments with sex, sucking a cock and not only allowing a guy to cum in your mouth but swallowing is pure bliss...

Of course I let him cum in my mouth and swallow it too, no need to do it if you don't.

I WANT his cum!!! I get pissed if I don't get it

A resounding YES! I love to suck cock both to give him pleasure and because I love the taste of cum! It is rude not to.

I crave a nice big load especially like when his cock really stiffens , the moans of pleasure start to increase then you start to get the taste just before it explodes in your mouth.

Always it's my reward for a job well done

When I was first exposed to cum in my mouth, I was not impressed the first few times, sooo in order to develop the taste for it..I used to jack off on my cornflakes...grin

Only if I know he is absolutely clean and DDF.

Just FYI precum contains significant amounts of GC Syphilis HIV counts.

Hell yes!

Hell yes!

Of course. I love cum.

Twice as I have limited experience going down on guys. Don't count the first time as I was forced while drunk and spit. Second time I wanted to see if I could do it, swallowed a full load and didn't mind the taste at all.

Not yet, but I plan to. I've only sucked a few cocks, one in preparation for anal and he came in my ass. The others suffered from bad timing; I was changing positions or using my hand when they came. I did lick up the cum after and do like the taste, so next time for sure. Im looking forward to it. 😏

Hell yeah I love the feel of a cock explode in my mouth and I milk it with my tongue!

Yes.I swallow the cum

As long as he is clean & DD free I will suck it to completion and swallow.

The first time I sucked him I was surprised that I wanted to suck him. Once I started I soon thought about him coming and what to do, we were 17 and I was a little afraid of what he might think since we had only jerked each other off. When he started to squirm and moan I knew I wasn't going to stop.

its been a bit since i sucked a cock. I been craving a cock in my mouth so i can swallow a nice load of cum mmmmmmm If any one is in the Windsor Ontario area want a blow and go message me

I've surrendered to his pleasure and needs, and want to be totally intimate with his manhood. His cock spurting cum in my warm mouth is consummation for me.

Me too that really pisses me off

The few cocks I've been able to suck have cum in my mouth and I've swallowed it all; easier than trying to spit it out actually. I also DO so love to have a guy cum on my chest and feel his hot cum all over; messy but nice if you have a shower to clean off.

Yes I always let my cousin cum in my mouth unless he wanted to give me a facial ....just to prove who was in control....

Of course! Luv cum, addicted to cum! The only place for it is my belly!

Actually, my full and detailed answer to this question is "Not at first, but certainly when my jaw starts to hurt, yes, I sure do!"

I like for it to last, and when I make him cum, I want him to be "fully depleted". To do this, a quick orgasm never works. And so, to help him hold-off from cumming in my mouth ASAP, I hold the flat of my palm against his balls, so that they cannot draw-up close to the base of his cock. By keeping the balls from drawing-up close to the base of his cock, it makes it physically impossible for him to cum.

What I'm trying to do is get his prostate gland fully "ready to fire". So I suck him until there is plenty pre-cum bubbling out of his dick-eye. This tells me his prostate is fully-loaded. Then, I take my hand away and give him the long, all-mouth strokes up and down and up and down, and I look him in the eye as he starts bucking his hips into my face and his cum EXPLODES all over the back of my mouth and onto my playful tongue!

I don't swallow right away, either. I might like to coat his cock in it a little bit and suck and swallow and suck and swallow, trying to get those last drops drawn right out of his balls and down into the middle of me, to salve that hunger which never goes all the way away.

Quote Originally Posted by fatboytom View Post
    That's my reason for giving a blow job.
    I strongly agree