Register

View Poll Results: Do you let your man cum in your mouth?

Voters
484. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I also swallow it

413 85.33%
  • Yes, but I spit it out

36 7.44%
  • I don't let him cum but I will lick it off of his belly when he cums

4 0.83%
  • No. I don't let semen get into my mouth at all.

31 6.40%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Do you let a man cum in your mouth?

Do you let your man cum in your mouth?

Re: Do you let a man cum in your mouth?

Always, it's the best part of sucking cock.

That's my reason for giving a blow job.

Of course all cocksuckers should. I have to admit you have to acquire a taste for it and when you do it is so good. Also swallow.

Ya think?

yes I do let men cum in my mouth not every time but I also swallow sometimes I just love a cock in my mouth and sucking until it explodes

I've let one guy cum in my mouth and I swallowed every drop of it, I loved it, but I am nervous to keep doing that unless I can find someone I really trust health wise but I did enjoy it. It was different than I thought, the ejaculating cock mouth and cum being about the same temperature gives a funny feeling. I squeezed his nuts and made him shoot off again!

YES!!!!!!!

I prefer to jerk his penis with the head in my mouth. Then I can feel and taste it when he ejaculates into my mouth. I like to show him his seed before I swallow for him.

I most always take the cum in my mouth, but depends on the man as to whether I will swallow. If they cum back for more, which most do, then I will add that to my reprotoire.

The only reason I won't swallow is if he is as dirty as me and wants me to snowball it back.

Every cock I've sucked has cum all the way in my mouth. Anything less is NOT a blowjob! My first live in gf never backed down during that most pleasurable moment, so when I started to have sex with men I didn't. What man doesn't want to cum deep in what he's fucking?

Swallowing is part of a BJ too.
    Last edited by Cum1st; Dec 3, 2015 at 11:50 AM.

Is there another way???

I have only swallowed one guys cum, but absolutely loved it. Would love to swallow more, that's for sure.

Yes I do and would be insulted if he did not wnat to cum in my mouth and have me swallow his load.I would feel like a failure and that he did not enjoy the services provided.I like the guys who show their appreciation by sticking around for you to suck them off again.

tHERE IS NOTHING BETTER THEN TO SWALLOW A WARM, TASTY load of luv juice.

Quote Originally Posted by sisboy View Post
    Yes I do and would be insulted if he did not wnat to cum in my mouth and have me swallow his load.I would feel like a failure and that he did not enjoy the services provided.I like the guys who show their appreciation by sticking around for you to suck them off again.
    Why would you feel insulted and as though you are a failure just because a man did not want to cum in your mouth?

Would you feel this way if a man did not want to cum in your ass?

Most of the time that I make he cum with my mouth he does come in my mouth. Most of the time I swallow. I have had guys tell me they wanted to shoot on my chest even on my cock, even to stop sucking and jack him where he could see it erupt. I prefer to have him safely cum in my ass. If I have been with him more than one time and I am sucking him when he gets there I want that cum in my mouth.

If your going to play with it you have to accept the rewards!

Yeah I agree, getting a mouthful of cum is my reward for giving a good blowjob. I love to taste and swallow it

I always swallow pre-cum, but like having cum in my ass instead. I also like to scoop some and swallow it while leaving the rest of his cum in me. It feels good when I walk too.

I love guy cum, and believe it makes me more feminine

hell yes! and my face, nipples, cock and balls, ass you name it! The more cum the better!
    I could go there!

Oh yes, that's one of the reason to suck cock!

I stopped swallowing other mens' cum or taking it into my mouth not long after I was 50. After reading how older men's immune systems were more susceptible to infections, I took stock of my middle age state of life and health. In addition, I had acid reflux and gastritis. Although they are minor ailments easily treated with OTCs like Prilosec or Prevacid, over the years those conditions thinned the protective membranes of my esophagus and stomach lining and put me at much greater risk for an STD virus or bacteria to penetrate the thin and weakened linings and get into my bloodstream. Also I have receding, bleeding gums and am at greater risk for a bloodborne pathogen to directly mingle with my blood and enter my bloodstream before the cum even gets past my tongue. I realized how fortunate I'd been and I thanked God that I had never contracted an STD from the many cocks I had hungrily sucked dry. Part of it can be attributed to meeting men of whom I was confident of never having engaged in unprotected anal sex. Up until then I had slurped and swallowed about a gallon of cum over the years. Some of that cum came from my ex-wife's dripping pussy or a cum kiss after she'd fucked or sucked a 3some partner. I know I am safe, so I do eat my own cum and love to lick it off male or female lovers or get it back in a creampie or cum kiss. Having a few drops or a string of precum enter my mouth is inevitable and unavoidable but that is a minimal risk I am willing to take. I still savor the taste of it and it inspires me to go for the full creamload and have it shot on my chest, nips and cock.

Moral of the story is if you are young and healthy, there is an acceptably lower risk in swallowing cum but you are still not bulletproof, so go for it if it's with someone you have vetted as safe. If you are middle aged or older and have engaged in sex with many men you didn't know much about, you should take stock as I did and be much more cautious as to whose cum you want to swallow.

Quote Originally Posted by cuttin2dachase View Post
    I stopped swallowing other mens' cum or taking it into my mouth not long after I was 50. After reading how older men's immune systems were more susceptible to infections, I took stock of my middle age state of life and health. In addition, I had acid reflux and gastritis. Although they are minor ailments easily treated with OTCs like Prilosec or Prevacid, over the years those conditions thinned the protective membranes of my esophagus and stomach lining and put me at much greater risk for an STD virus or bacteria to penetrate the thin and weakened linings and get into my bloodstream. Also I have receding, bleeding gums and am at greater risk for a bloodborne pathogen to directly mingle with my blood and enter my bloodstream before the cum even gets past my tongue. I realized how fortunate I'd been and I thanked God that I had never contracted an STD from the many cocks I had hungrily sucked dry. Part of it can be attributed to meeting men of whom I was confident of never having engaged in unprotected anal sex. Up until then I had slurped and swallowed about a gallon of cum over the years. Some of that cum came from my ex-wife's dripping pussy or a cum kiss after she'd fucked or sucked a 3some partner. I know I am safe, so I do eat my own cum and love to lick it off male or female lovers or get it back in a creampie or cum kiss. Having a few drops or a string of precum enter my mouth is inevitable and unavoidable but that is a minimal risk I am willing to take. I still savor the taste of it and it inspires me to go for the full creamload and have it shot on my chest, nips and cock.
    LMAO!!! Such bullshit and lies, you have multiple STDs and spread them to whoever is unfortunate enough to have sex with you...which is pretty much nobody these days as you live in your mom's spare bedroom.

Unofficial Community Leader

Can't you get it you dumb shit ?! He's got you on ignore, just like many others on here. He can't see your garbage. You're pissing into the wind, dumb shit!
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    Can't you get it you dumb shit ?! He's got you on ignore, just like many others on here. He can't see your garbage. You're pissing into the wind, dumb shit!
    Nope, he still reads my replies and does reply to them, as you do you dumb shit.

Unofficial Community Leader

Nope! You're a blatant, outrageous, pathological liar. Everybody here can see my post but many can't see yours, so you're still pissing into the wind, dumb shit !
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    Nope! You're a blatant, outrageous, pathological liar. Everybody here can see my post but many can't see yours, so you're still pissing into the wind, dumb shit !
    You're the blatant, outrageous pathological liar, phony, and troll here on this site. I really do not care who is such a pussy that they have to ignore my posts. LMAO, you are just angry since you are a PED0, a closet queen troll bottom feeder from flyover country, and have shit for brains.