Register

View Poll Results: Do you let your man cum in your mouth?

Voters
484. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I also swallow it

413 85.33%
  • Yes, but I spit it out

36 7.44%
  • I don't let him cum but I will lick it off of his belly when he cums

4 0.83%
  • No. I don't let semen get into my mouth at all.

31 6.40%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Unofficial Community Leader

Re: Do you let a man cum in your mouth?

Rage on you out of control nut case !
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    Rage on you out of control nut case !
    LMAO I have no rage issues at all, unlike you. I just posted the truth about you. You went to prison twice for your rage issues and mental illnesses, and were a prison bitch evendors though you're full of shit and lie that this did not happen.

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    Nope! You're a blatant, outrageous, pathological liar. Everybody here can see my post but many can't see yours, so you're still pissing into the wind, dumb shit !
    Odd. Thought I was alone in not being able to read the glorious ass_pole's posts. He must create a divergence of space/time with his illustrious murmurs written for us here to cause such widespread technical adversities for so many.

Yes I let a man cum in my mouth and I always swallow when I do. The whole point of cock sucking is to have your partner cum in your mouth.

I ALWAYS SWALLOW HIS CUM BEST PART OF IT. TO ME IF IM GOING TO SUCK IT IM GOING TO SWALLOW IT JUST LIKE IF WE ARE JACKING EACH OTHER OFF GOING TO LET HIM CUM ON MY HAND OR IF HE IS FUCKING ME HE CUMS IN MY ASS PART OF IT

No use playing with the gift if you don't accept the prize! ��

...he damn well better give it to me, that's why I'm giving it to him so good!

YES i THINK.It was different than I thought, the ejaculating cock mouth and cum being about the same temperature gives a funny feeling. I squeezed his nuts and made him shoot off again!

Yes, I prefer a man to cum in my mouth. It feels right to me.

My partner loves for me to swallow his cum. When he is shooting into my mouth he revels in demanding, "Take it! Take it!" It's a big part of his pleasure and I love doing for him. He also likes to see his cum shoot into my mouth. The only cum I didn't like was when I had a partner with a big cock who smoked. His cum tasted like an ashtray smeled. So, when I'm looking for a partner, I always ask if they smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by ohbimale View Post
    Yes I let a man cum in my mouth and I always swallow when I do. The whole point of cock sucking is to have your partner cum in your mouth.
    Perfectly said

Still waiting for my first time. Excited

It's always my goal to taste a man's cum when I suck him. It's the reward.

In my limited experience, I have not swallowed. I have been weighing the risks etc and am ready to try!

I agree. There is nothing like feeling that throbbing cock shoot its load and feel the hot com down my mouth

If it's a man I trust and have no health issues, I would insist on drinking cum straight from the cock....

Also still waiting for my first experience.

Only if and when I know him well enough to trust him. Swallowing cum and taking a facial are always lots of fun but they're never worth the risk of an STD.

Of course I let a guy cum in my mouth. That's the whole of point of sucking cock. Well, that and I love the feeling of a hard cock in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Superride View Post
    Still waiting for my first time. Excited
    Me too...I fantasize about doing it with my step-cousin -- we have jacked off together before. I'm ready for his beautiful, small dick!

The short answer is yes, the long answer is if I'm in bed with a guy he is going to cum. His cum is going somewhere. Unless we are engaged in intercourse a condom won't be involved.
    I've had the pleasure of having a man cum in my hair my beard on my chest and belly. I've tasted his seed as he's cum in my mouth, and used my finger to scoop it from my cheek and finger so I could delight in the taste of him, I have sucked my own from where ever I had deposited it on his body and enjoyed the scent and taste of my own on his lips and breath as well as allowed him to share his scent and taste on my breath.
    So yes, I do let a man cum in my mouth, I encourage a man to cum in my mouth, I take pleasure in drinking all he can produce for me, directly from its source and by secondary paths it may take. If his release was directed to the woman we shared, or the man. then I would follow quicky with my own mouth to get my share.
    Because if I was unwilling to take his cum into my mouth he wouldn't be the man I would be sharing this physical intimacy with.

Yes I do The way I see it if I'm going to give him head I want to be rewarded with his cum.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mqk781omuF1sxhdaxo1_500.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	76.5 KB 
ID:	42863

Of course and swallow every drop😉😃😉

If I'm sucking it, I trust him, so yes I have to have the payoff! I want the nut! While sucking I savor the precum all the way to the big load.

I absolutely do - most of the time I insist on it! My reward for pleasing a man, are those big sticky gobs of cum spattering my mouth, and feeling his swollen cock twitch and spasm as his jism oooooooozes out of his cumhole..............

Absolutely! It's my reward for a job well done!

Always. it is an nsult to take a guys cum in your mouth and spit it out

YES!!!! My favorite sexual act is giving blowjobs. The grand finale of giving head is making a guy cum. I always let him cum in my mouth. Sometimes down my throat. I love it and look forward to it.

Yes I do. I like the taste and the feel.