Register

From behind, Safely

What are the best and safest condoms for anal sex and what lubes would you guys suggest?

Also any comments on swallowing safely...what's the current wisdom these days?

Happy Holidays!

Re: From behind, Safely

You've asked this question, or some variation of it 6 times since 2008. It's now soon going to be 2016, you should know the answer by now.

Wow...were you abused as a kid?

Quote Originally Posted by Philly_PA View Post
    LMAO!!! Nope. Project your own issues onto others much?

It's just that it's 2015, soon to be 2016...HIV and how to have safer sex so you do not get infected with it or other STDs have all been known about for 30+ years now, and you should know by now how to have safer sex.

No, the person who abused him in his childhood dropped him on his head after he diddled him.

Ass_pole, give it a rest please ?

Quote Originally Posted by NjbiGuy01 View Post
    No, the person who abused him in his childhood dropped him on his head after he diddled him.

Ass_pole, give it a rest please ?
    LMAO!!!!! Nobody ever did anything like that to me; but it's obvious they did it to you...since that's why you're so fucked up...or are your herpes and genital warts acting up again?

What I wrote is true even if fools like you and the OP don't want to accept it.

But hey, you're a known troll/liar, and hypocrite on this site and everyone here knows you have STDs and do not have safer sex.

Way too much inbreeding there...

Quote Originally Posted by elmwood7 View Post
    Way too much inbreeding there...
    Yes that's what happens when your parents are brother and sister which is what happened with NJBiGuy01

FYI-it is best to put some on the ignore. That way I only know what is quoted. Only giving a person any attention will keep them going like a little kid.

Depending on how sensitive you are water based lubes make work better but they don't last as long. They are also more toy friendly.

Any reputable brand of condom is fine. Skyn is one such brand, there is also Trojan, Kimono, etc. There is no such thing as safe swallowing. Safe means you're NOT swapping bodily fluids. Any reputable brand of lube also works, KY is the standard; just stick with water based. The above basically applies to any and all sex, not just "from behind".

Naw, but he's CURRENTLY being abused these days, by 'trolls', 'haters', homo and bi-phobes and other 'mentally ill' people here on the site who have STDs from cheating on their spouses whom they don't love. and who don't love them. Did I leave anything out?

You better take heed -- he is well-educated & has several degrees -- some of them PhDs!!

Unofficial Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by silkyhoselover View Post
    Naw, but he's CURRENTLY being abused these days, by 'trolls', 'haters', homo and bi-phobes and other 'mentally ill' people here on the site who have STDs from cheating on their spouses whom they don't love. and who don't love them. Did I leave anything out?

You better take heed -- he is well-educated & has several degrees -- some of them PhDs!!

Maybe just that all those haters are " obsessed " with him.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    Maybe just that all those haters are " obsessed " with him.
    Yup, you certainly are obsessed with me as are the other trolls that posted in this thread.

Unofficial Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Yup, you certainly are obsessed with me as are the other trolls that posted in this thread.
    LMAO
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    LMAO
    The joke's on you foolish troll closet queen from flyover country.