Register

Male hip can meet my prurient desires!

I am a bi-curious men, recently I like watching a man's hip and it is able to meet my prurient desires. Someone else have this hobby?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	badc28cf781100f182355b7c3bab94c1.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	29.3 KB 
ID:	39784Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cd2bba9ae65b08dcc318a9d2f95f0fae.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	159.6 KB 
ID:	39785
    Straight guys seek out gay sex on http://www.bi-curious-dating.com/, Create your FREE account now!

Re: Male hip can meet my prurient desires!

Observation? Are you saying observing is a hobby? Not quite sure what you're asking. I too look at men's asses and bodies. I look at women's asses and bodies as well. Looking at the site's title, one could think many here do look at people and observe them. So, not sure what you're asking or why.

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    Observation? Are you saying observing is a hobby? Not quite sure what you're asking. I too look at men's asses and bodies. I look at women's asses and bodies as well. Looking at the site's title, one could think many here do look at people and observe them. So, not sure what you're asking or why.
    You're replying to a spambot.

And ass_pole_smoker (yet-again) proves he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by NjbiGuy01 View Post
    And ass_pole_smoker (yet-again) proves he doesn't know what he's talking about.
    LMAO!!!!!! Says who? You? LMAO!!! You're a closeted liar that cheats on his "wife".

The original poster of this thread is a spambot and it's obvious to anyone that's intelligent unlike you and void.

Blowjober

Guys look....a lot usually..lol

You show photos of two men from the back. I'm inclined to look a little below the hip and up to their shoulders. Do you mean hip or butt? Enjoy your observations. I suspect that you would keep observing a man's hip/ or butt to yourself a bit more than observing a woman's hip/butt or breasts.

I notice that the too one has lighting focused on the butt and the bottom one focuses on the butt by tan lines to a lesser strength. Did you know that the photographer was guding your view?....

Just enjoy your views and don't worry about the point that you are looking. There are guys and women probably checking out your hip and butt as well..whether they comment or not.

ENJOY THE VIEW
    Last edited by tenni; Nov 27, 2015 at 3:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    Blowjober

Guys look....a lot usually..lol

You show photos of two men from the back. I'm inclined to look a little below the hip and up to their shoulders. Do you mean hip or butt? Enjoy your observations. I suspect that you would keep observing a man's hip/ or butt to yourself a bit more than observing a woman's hip/butt or breasts.

I notice that the too one has lighting focused on the butt and the bottom one focuses on the butt by tan lines to a lesser strength. Did you know that the photographer was guding your view?....

Just enjoy your views and don't worry about the point that you are looking. There are guys and women probably checking out your hip and butt as well..whether they comment or not.

ENJOY THE VIEW
    LMAO!!! Those are not pics of "him", and "he" did not take them.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    You're replying to a spambot.
    May be, or may not be. There's an old axiom I learned once. "Be ye kind to all, even unto strangers. You are never aware when an angel you'll meet." Not that I follow all of that kind of religion stuff. It still makes sense being kind to others. I could not understand what was asked. Thought it kind to ask for clarification. Others may not understand either. Did not understand what or why was asked really. It was cumbersome to read for me.

And no, I do not apologize for calling you an asshole in another thread. You can say that is hypocritical. Remember though, I have never claimed being a saint, nor angelic. I will not either. I'm just a human being that sees another, you specifically in this case, acting like an asshole. So, I called a spade a spade.
    Last edited by void(); Nov 27, 2015 at 5:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    May be, or may not be. There's an old axiom I learned once. "Be ye kind to all, even unto strangers. You are never aware when an angel you'll meet." Not that I follow all of that kind of religion stuff. It still makes sense being kind to others. I could not understand what was asked. Thought it kind to ask for clarification. Others may not understand either. Did not understand what or why was asked really. It was cumbersome to read for me.

And no, I do not apologize for calling you an asshole in another thread. You can say that is hypocritical. Remember though, I have never claimed being a saint, nor angelic. I will not either. I'm just a human being that sees another, you specifically in this case, acting like an asshole. So, I called a spade a spade.
    LMAO!!! Who do you think you're kidding you are a total hypocrite but you're not mentally stable.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    LMAO!!! Who do you think you're kidding you are a total hypocrite but you're not mentally stable.
    Think both fall under the heading of in the eye of the beholder. You say TOMato I say tomato, we can call it all off. But that's the damn trouble, you never do. And that bothers me enough to tell you ...

Unfuck You!

If I had ever even considered fucking you, it's completely and categorically over, if I ever did fuck you, I unfuck you and take it back. You're not worth the effort.