Register

View Poll Results: Do you like having a man or group of men empty their nuts into your mouth?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I love it the more men I can suck off the better!

18 32.73%
  • I love cum but only want to suck off one man at a time.

20 36.36%
  • I love cum in both my mouth and ass and taking cum in both holes.

10 18.18%
  • I am not into swallowing cum or being fucked.

3 5.45%
  • I have never sucked dick, swallowed cum or taken cum up my ass but want to

4 7.27%

Do you like having a man or group of men empty their nuts into your mouth?

Re: Do you like having a man or group of men empty their nuts into your mouth?

One at a time with the cock in my mouth. I like to feel them throb and spurt. The cum hitting the back of the throat.

Oh my hot pic love all the ink to

if just depens on the guy where i take his cum in mouth

Those pictures are very sexually exciting!
    JEM

Multiple guys, one at a time. Love to be watched bytheothers as I finish each guy off. Especially like "straight" guys and the comments they make as suck and swallow. I love to be called a cocksucker.

With the right group of guys, I'd love it. As long as I'm the one that made them cum.

I love for men to cum in my mouth. The taste, the texture, the fact I was able to make them cum are all very pleasing to me.

when a teedn I sucked off 8 of my friends one day on a bet didnt spill a drop of cum swallowed them all cocks were 4.5 inches to 12

I would like a man to cum in my mouth but I am afraid of diseases. I however do suck without a condom on....

Cornholejoe, you can do this to my mouth/face if you want too!