Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Do you ever get tired of posting totallly stupid shit just to get attention?

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Some witches were, even are, lickle gels, luffly 1.... the Bootgirl Witchery is a case in point... haff of us grew up together right back to High School, a couple of us way, way back much earlier than that...
    Twas a Wizard of Oz reference, Fran dear...but I had no clue that the Bootgirls were Witches (although I've known for some time that one was, whether or not she recognized it)!
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Re: Do you ever get tired of posting totallly stupid shit just to get attention?

Wer witches gather... the bootgirls have been known 2 gather here individually or collectively. Really is a tourist haunt so they tend not 2 go near from April till October... recommended 2 witches and the witcheries of the world.. but make sure u magic loadsa cash or have plenty on the placcie...
    http://www.thewitchery.com
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Wer witches gather...
    http://www.thewitchery.com
    Oh! that looks good! Now to find a way to get back to Edinburgh!

Quote Originally Posted by Annika L View Post
    Usually before I post totally stupid shit I ask myself "am I posting this just to gain attention?" And then regardless of the answer I generally don't post.
    Often ask myself similarly. Often, do not post either. I may read a
    thread or few, not post.

Enjoy posting levity and a bit of escapism at times. This is generally
    a matter of being light of heart and trying to help the site be as well.
    It isn't so much a matter, of "hey, there I go posting stupid shit to
    garner attention, again" for me.

Yes, I understand some may find quirky humor well, too quirky or too
    odd. No apologies for that. To laugh is to help cope in living. It is
    to be human as well. No, that is no excuse, justification, plea as a
    victim, it is merely an expression of fact. Hope most of us here are
    human.

Coastocoast

I was just looking back through some older posts...

P_S has been trolling this board since I've been here. Funny thing is, years ago I made a few over the top ridiculous parody threads and some people took them seriously. So yeah there's a feed trough for him and thats why he's still here. (Hint: dont feed the trolls and they'll go away eventually).

He posted in a few of the threads. Doubt he had any clue I was making parody/fun of him. He's either got autism or really really in need of attention. Probably both. Another posibility is he's a sexual deviant and comes here to bait others to lash out at. Kinda like the classic "straight" guy in the closet who bashes gays.
    Last edited by Sigstache; Dec 21, 2020 at 12:51 PM.