Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do you ever get tired of posting totallly stupid shit just to get attention?

I just jumped on to do some looking around and see that the Main Forum page is once again saturated with useless bullshit from our infamous poster.

Honestly, this site used to be fun. Where does he come up with this shit?

Unofficial Community Leader

Re: Do you ever get tired of posting totallly stupid shit just to get attention?

He was obviously dropped on his head one time too many as an infant.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Re: Do you ever get tired of posting totallly stupid shit just to get attention?

agree

Spell check and proper grammar might be nice additions as well.

All we have to do is drown him out with valid/timely/appropriate and heartfelt posts and polls. Fuck him. Can't talk through the noise.

M & I

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    He was obviously dropped on his head one time too many as an infant.
    Hey, others of us resemble that! * chuckling *

It's actually pretty sad. He's got nothing. It's the same old useless poles, disgusting pictures, and if you dare calling him out you are a "diseased troll". It's grown really tired. Even a thread asking about Drew passing got littered with his garbage. Despite speaking via e-mail to his sister-in-law and brother who confirmed his passing and that the site is going up for sale, this ass-pole insists on starting arguments. He clearly needs professional help.

I've left this site 3 or 4 times over this (my fun time is valuable enough that I won't waste it on the likes of him), I just decided to come back and see what's up and it is the same shit.

I understand that the owner wants to sell the site (RIP Drew). Given that, can't an appeal be made to ban him, his IP address, and his city and state if needed? It would improve the 'hood and the potential value of the site?

What slays me about this idiot is his habit of responding to others who are critical of his posts by calling them trolls, haters, liars, bi-phobes and homophobes; saying that they have AIDS, herpes or some other STD; that they cheat on their spouses (who they never loved or who never loved them), and all manner of other personal information to which he couldn't possibly be privy. Then, when someone turns this back on him, the righteous indignation comes out: "You don't know me, or anything about me or my husband!" Yeesh....

I also love that he continually gets into childish insult wars with users he claims to have on his 'ignore' list. Personally, I don't have him or anyone else blocked. I make real-time decisions on what to read or ignore. In fact, with the exception of his polls & picture threads, I pretty much at least scan all of poley's juvenile yammering. It serves as reinforcement that I didn't come to a hasty conclusion that there's no redeeming value in anything he has to opine. There isn't. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but there's no doubt in this case, so it makes me feel comforted that I won't have to reconsider a long-held opinion.

I've been around the internet and discussion forums for a long time, and can state unequivocally that pole_smoker is the biggest, most obnoxious jackass I've ever seen, anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by silkyhoselover View Post
    I've been around the internet and discussion forums for a long time, and can state unequivocally that pole_smoker is the biggest, most obnoxious jackass I've ever seen, anywhere.
    Unfortunately I have seen the likes of a similar asshole once before. In the early days of the Internet when most forums like this were on Usenet, a similarly self-penetrated fool pretty much destroyed the rec.boats newsgroup using the same kind of tactics. It had been one of the best newsgroups on Usenet and was reduced to a smoking hole.

What I find really ignorant on his part is how he'll attach that blue, winking, smiley to the most vehement attack on someone as if he's sharing some sort of inside joke with that person.

It's just a matter of time now before he'll discover this thread & systematically work his way through each post, with the usual, repetitive, predictable diatribe.....emphasized with his claim of "LMAO ."
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

What I find really ignorant on his part is how he'll attach that blue, winking, smiley to the most vehement attack on someone as if he's sharing some sort of inside joke with that person.

It's just a matter of time now before he'll discover this thread & systematically work his way through each post, with the usual, repetitive, predictable diatribe.....emphasized with his claim of "LMAO ."
    LMAO! Am I supposed to take your post or any of the other posts by the trolls that obsess about me in this thread seriously?

If a topic I post offends you since you're a prude and closeted, don't read it.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    LMAO! Am I supposed to take your post or any of the other posts by the trolls that obsess about me in this thread seriously?

See?
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

See?
    I doubt anyone is surprised.

I said he was predictable. I just found it amusing that he got on right after I posted that & proved my observations. Quietly "smiling " my ass off.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

I said he was predictable. I just found it amusing that he got on right after I posted that & proved my observations. Quietly "smiling " my ass off.
    I know this will be off topic. It is something which has caused some cognitive dissonance for me, for quite a while though and I need to express that. When I read your user handle, I automatically think "Colby, Cheddar, Swiss". This leads me to key in on all of these being cheese. I look at your location and get confused internally. In America, a lot of cheeses are made in in Wisconsin, not Kansas. This spurs a lot of surrealist thought process inside of me. Some of these thought processes become rather dark. Others become lite, cute, fuzzy and cuddly like kittens. Then, I realize kittens could grow to be lions.

So yes, it is an interesting user handle you've chosen. I know you did not likely choose it to benefit me. I am only expressing private thoughts here that I associate with the handle you chose. Apologies for derailing the topic. I will return to vaping a bit and then go about feeding my critters. Seems my dogs will not stay penned. We've a 4' high fenced in 70'*30' yard they keep escaping. Also have them a nice 12'*12'*8' dog house / shed where they can sleep attached to the pen. They are lab & great pyrenees mixed mutts, lovely dogs but they do need penned for our area.

* toddles on *

NB: Before I forget, none of the above is meant to demean, belittle or any way be malicious. It is just my private odd thoughts. As I said, they occur and I've kind of put them aside. Not sure why I now choose expressing them, save, they needed expressed sometime. I was going a bit sane with these odd thoughts. *grin*
    Last edited by void(); Nov 25, 2015 at 7:23 AM.

Void, in the future, instead of all that mental meandering, just think of me as " a big cheese. "
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

They do so make cheese in KS...LOL

Void, in the future, instead of all that mental meandering, just think of me as " a big cheese. "
    Hehehe ... okay. I'll call you The Big Cheese.

"You're not in Kansas any more Dorothy!"

"But I'm not in Madison, either."

"Oh no you're not, and not a Dorothy what come through the gale are you?"

"No."

"Don't wear a veil either?"

"Of course not, I'm looked after by The Big Cheese."

=== Just in for a quick coffee break. Got the dogs penned again, for how long I don't know. Next up is going out with father-in-law to help with firewood, probably the rest of the day. He's got about two pickup loads to bring out and around another five to eight loads to cut and split. Then he's got dibs on more elsewhere to go after. He's having to turn away people offering us firewood. We may keep in touch and fetch it next year, this year we've just got all we can handle and then some. Again, know it's off topic but hey when some folks are the topic, kind of hard to find something to say in that regard. So, I toss in some random silly, a pinch of what's going on here. Gee, think it's called socializing. Hmmm .. wow, people do that.
    Last edited by void(); Nov 25, 2015 at 9:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Country Guy View Post
    They do so make cheese in KS...LOL
    Oh I figured they do, to some degree. I'm not saying they do not. I'm just saying from what I'm aware a lot of cheese seems to come from Wisconsin.

*chuckles* It is my darn silly mind spinning threads, picking up random bits. "For my next trick, Rocky, I'll pull a rabbit out of my hat!"

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    Hehehe ... okay. I'll call you The Big Cheese.

"You're not in Kansas any more Dorothy!"

"But I'm not in Madison, either."

"Oh no you're not, and not a Dorothy what come through the gale are you?"

"No."

"Don't wear a veil either?"

"Of course not, I'm looked after by The Big Cheese."
    But I'm *not* a little girl! I'm a Witch!

To the OP, no, I don't have that problem. Usually before I post totally stupid shit I ask myself "am I posting this just to gain attention?" And then regardless of the answer I generally don't post. It keeps me from getting tired of it. I do find myself wishing that some others would follow suit...but then some of the poor dears would *never* post, and that too would be a shame...we all have a right to self-expression, after all.

But wow! Liz!! (or was it Lixxy?) Haven't seen you here in ages...great to see you again! *hugs*
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Some witches were, even are, lickle gels, luffly 1.... the Bootgirl Witchery is a case in point... haff of us grew up together right back to High School, a couple of us way, way back much earlier than that...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post

My wife and I have always been open minded and give everyone respect until they prove us wrong. if I dont like a topic I just dont read it. Thats easy. What ruins my day, my mood is while enjoying reading all the post I know when I see that handle it will be an insult about someone. For the record I am a terrible speller, grammer, etc and I get insulted at other sites often about that. Please forgive my grammer. I hope the site stays and Mr polesmoker I even enjoy reading some of ur post as long as it's not an insult.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika L View Post
    But wow! Liz!! (or was it Lixxy?) Haven't seen you here in ages...great to see you again! *hugs*
    Aww thanks Annika! *HUGS* right back!

Yep, been gone for a while and figured I'd stop back in to see everyone and get into some trouble (HA!)

Liz, Lix, Lizzy or Lixxy are all good!

I just invoke the Goddess Ignora on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika L View Post
    But I'm *not* a little girl! I'm a Witch!
    * touches you lightly thrice, sniffs his fingers. * Hm, red oak. Yes, you are from wood made, ergo, a witch. Wish I recalled what we did with witches.

Oh never mind to some I'd be called a witch as well. I know the way up is the way down, as well. And I know that is the heretic's paradox. Ah well, we live, learn, laugh, love, let live and spread the Light.

Got around 3/4 full pickup truck loads of firewood split up today. All of it was oak of one sort or another, red, white, a little tan/yellow, but all oak. It split up real nice. Some of it would have been gorgeous lumber if not needed as firewood. We're clearing a lot of felled and dead stuff that folks simply are happy to give away, "just take it, get it out of here". This stuff all come down due to a small tornado we had hit our area. Where we cut & split today is up on a nice leveled out hill top. Easy work except in wallowing some of the hefty logs like a bear. * chuckles * Going at it on the morrow as well.
    Last edited by void(); Nov 25, 2015 at 6:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Randypan View Post
    I just invoke the Goddess Ignora on him.
    * gives Randypan a big warm hug just because, wanders on *

I have blocked him, but still see his polls etc, because people reply to them. So, if you want him to go away, please stop replying to his polls.

he won't go away until someone steps on him & eliminates him like the pissant he is !
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

he won't go away until someone steps on him & eliminates him like the pissant he is !
    LMAO! That's not going to happen, and anyway your rage and mental health issues are showing here and you're just some loud mouth rageaholic troll from flyover country behind a keyboard, and now that bibedbug doesn't post here anymore you moved onto someone else to stalk/harass/obsess about.