Register
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Re: What are your fantasies?

what a good fantasies that would be so cool to be filled by a bunch of strangers with a bunch women watching it all happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Icebreaker View Post
    The thing is I could never get the image or the feeling out of my mind all these years. What was weird though is that he pretty much taught me how to kiss and how to top (he was really my first sex experience ever) but we never did any BJs. It wasn't until I was out of college and an older neighbor pulled out his cock that I had my first BJ and I swallowed everything. It was on my mind that I've never done that and wanted to know how it felt. I regret not ever done that with my friend.
    sounds like ur friend was pretty special.....again i'm glad u got the chance to try with a good friend & learn so much. hope u continue to be open to new chances

Quote Originally Posted by currious sucker View Post
    what a good fantasies that would be so cool to be filled by a bunch of strangers with a bunch women watching it all happen.
    having women watch me get fucked that would be so hot!!!!!!!

Sysper I sure would like to run into something like that again. The thing was that for me the "first time" didn't hurt at all, far from it it was an amazing experience!

Have a woman watch and masturbate as me and another guy suck one another

i like to receive instruction from a woman in how to suck cock and I want to share a cock with her

I've always wanted to have a true bisexual orgy. At least 10 guys and girls (maybe a sex resort or club). I'd like to get fucked up the ass while sucking cocks and I'm getting blown while women and men masterbate in around me. Maybe have a bunch of guys jerk off on my face and mouth.

my fantsies are having 3 or 4 guys tie me down completely and cum all over me

this is a fantasies but only because i walked in on it happening and it was great but it stopped as soon as i caught them. we was suppose to be gone for the weekend but had to turn around. and when i came home i caught my step daughter getting ass fucked on the table by one fine dick. she is 5 foot 90 pounds and he was at least 6 foot and 7 1/2 inch perfect penis. they both jumped up. all i could say was finish him off don't stop. they both looked at me funny then her mom came driving up and i said no get dressed i will stall her for a couple minutes. and i did. nothing was ever said about it ever again. but its not because i didn't want her bring it up. but now i cant get it out of my mind. so i would say my fantasy would involve my step daughter getting ass fucked while i licked her pussy and licked his penis every time it cam out of her.

Mine is to be gang fucked by 6 or 7 hung dude's being DP face fucked over and over till all are spent and drained

Have always had that fantasy. My Ex was a prude and would never let that happen

I just want a hot girl to tie me up spank the he'll out of me,put the strapon in my mouth and push my head down till I gag. I want her to make me her bitch by beating me till I do what she wants.I want extreme spanking and face smacking,then I'll be bent over and she will take my ass with her huge thick strapon. When I say it hurts she just smacks me and fuck me harder.while I'm bent over getting my ass pounded she calls the other slave in front of me and orders me to suck his cock. Why can't I find a woman to fuck me. I crave the cock please one of you ram my ass

My fantasy involves a group of 10 to 15 disease free studs Face fucking me and others fucking my man pussy. Filling me with lots of cum. 2 weeks ago I was with 2 guys who both at the same time blew their loads in my mouth, that was awesome having both at the same time.

My fantasy is a threesome with a pair of trannies. One filling my ass with cock, the other filling my mouth with cock while she pulls my hair.
    I wear cotton panties and love it.

now that the weather is nicer my fantasies turn to nature.......driving deep into a forest, field, or by a stream or beach, completely away from any civilization, with someone i like, spending the weekend completely naked, camping & frolicking

I like to be fucked by my wife with a big dildo called "realdoe".

wanan see ?

Go check our blog, it's a real amateur blog with good pictures of us: http://fuckbibifuck.erog.fr/

please take a look !

I am dressed as a maid. my wife has brought home two men and is taking pictures while I service them. One is in my mouth and the other in my man pussy. She is telling me that I am a slut, a faggot and a cocksucker. She doesn't participate, but directs the action.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    my homoerotic fantasies are usually submissive. i think it's a way to explore my attraction to guys without taking full responsibility because i'm less in control or at least it seems that way. it's a level of fantasy i feel comfortable with. but then again, i do have rare fantasies about dominating a twink, plus i also fantasize about being with a guy i'm on the same level with & the fantasy amounts to making love. i haven't figured those out yet, but that's ok. i guess i'm pretty complex sexually hope i get to have experiance someday with both extremes & in between so i can understand myself better.
    Sounds like you are on a similar journey as me....trying to understand what makes us tick sexually. I think I'm getting some of it figured out.
    Personally I've had several of the fantasies already mentioned in this thread....the blindfolded-sub-at-a-party thing is an all-time fave! A lot of folks with submissive tendencies seem to have had a history of rape or similar trauma.

Full disclosure here....I was molested by an older boy at the age of five, and in spite of how utterly violated and ashamed I felt at the time of the incident, that boy would later feature in some of my early masturbatory fantasies. That was really troubling for a while until I was able to piece together a plausible rationale for it. I'd be interested to hear your own story Sysper, to see if it jibes with my conclusions about why our sexuality takes the curious form it often does after a traumatic experience?

actually i've never been molested/raped but on the other hand hardly any sexual contact especially lately. i have fantasies of being tied up & gangbanged but not forced into anything or namecalling. i'm just not getting any & very sexually frustrated. gay fantasies are 1 way to deal with it, or just turning off sexually or emotionally. i know there's more to say but i can't think of anything right now.

Having a steady relationship with a couple where I fuck the wife and she loves watching her hubby suck my dick. and/or finding a submissive wife that likes being shared and having other wild fantasies, Raping a woman, forcing my dick in her and making her wet and love it against her will telling her things like "You can't help it. You are loving my dick and you are going to come". Making a guy's wife pregnant while he watches then coming back weekly to fuck her, suck on her tits, and have hubby lick my dick and eat my load out of her.
    For starters.

Having a big black cock to make love to with my mouth, licking and sucking it. Sharing a cock with my wife watching another man fuck her mouth as I Dick her ass then joining her in sucking him off

Yep !!!

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    Oh YEAH!....the sub is totally vulnerable to whatever his dom wishes to do to him. Mmmm...would SO love to have that opportunity.

OK, here's one. To run into an old friend, & the three of us go out for some craft beers & food at one of the brewpubs within an hour or less of here. We get to talking about not having sex in some time, & wife looks at me, & I at her. She raises her eyebrows to let me know she likes the idea. So we grab some booze & beers, & head back to his motel. We stand together, cuddling & kissing, then fondling each other. He reaches for her tits, while I fondle her cute ass with one hand, his growing cock with the other through their cloths. She likes watching me fondling his thick cock, & the way he's reaching for mine. We both pull his pants & shorts down, going down on our knees to share licking & sucking the head of his dripping member. Then she pushes my head down on his stiff cock while she starts sucking his balls. We switch back & forth for awhile, then We stand up & I pull her blouse & bra up over her head, her 38D's popping free, We both rub our love juices on her hard nipples, then suck & lick them while fondling her full breasts. She starts jacking us off as we do so. Then goes down on her knees & takes turns jacking & sucking us both. I pull her pants & panties off as she stands up, & we take turns sticking our cocks in her mouth & licking her already wet little pussy. Then she sits on his cock with it up her tight little ass, so I can fuck her pussy at the same time. We fuck her good & proper, then she makes us suck each other till we cum all over our faces. She joins in licking up all that thick, warm cum...
    Last edited by OlderBC1; Jul 9, 2016 at 4:35 PM.
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

OK here's one of mine..... 'D' is a guy I met online a few years ago and in spite of many hot chats, text messages, and one coffee date, we've never 'closed the deal'. D is a tall, in-shape, mid 50s bi top with a super looking cock. That's all I know of it for as I mentioned we've never gotten naked together. Part of it is that we both have very busy schedules. The other reason is his preferred play space is the local gay bath-house, and I'm not really comfortable with that scene.....doesn't mean I'm not tempted though....

I meet D in the parking lot and we go inside through a back entrance. At the desk we get our room key, towels, lube and so on and make our way down the hall to our room. I'm so nervous/excited that I'm trembling! Inside the room he watches as I hesitantly undress. He seems a little amused at the outward signs of the flood of mixed emotions going on in my mind. Finally he nonchalantly takes his own clothes off and, wrapping towels about our waists, we leave the room headed for the sauna.

We have the room to ourselves and as we sit beside each other on the bench he casually unwraps his towel and lets it fall aside. I take the hint and reach over to stroke his dick. It soon swells in my hand and I know I want to taste it. I lean over and take the head in my mouth and begin doing what I love to do with a hot guy. D reaches over and pulls my towel off me and as this sidelong position is awkward, I slide off the bench and onto my knees in front of him. My back is to the door and I don't see them but I hear two guys enter the room. I make to stop sucking D but he places both hands on my head and holds me there. The other men settle in on the benches that line the walls and observe the action. After a few minutes more men come in whether for the steam or the show, I'm not sure which.

The comments from the newcomers as they watch me service D range from complimentary to deprecating, but I don't care I'm doing what I love....the observers are just that...outsiders. That is until D invites them to join us. He lifts my head from his cock and motions for me to suck the man who's been sitting to his left and stroking his cock. I glance up at D to be certain of what it is he wants.... but I have no real reluctance to do as I'm bid. I shift over in front of the man and begin to slather his cock with my very willing mouth. D is watching and smiling slightly as I suck the other guy. After a few minutes he's moaning and squirming a bit. I can tell he won't be long in cumming. Sure enough after bobbing on his dick for a very short time he grabs my head and, lifting his ass off the bench, blows the first jets of spunk deep into my mouth. Spurt after spurt follow and I can barely breathe as I try desperately to swallow it all. As his spasms subside, he releases his hold and I sit back to catch my breath and wipe the extra cum from my chin.

I look to D and he gestures toward a good looking young man who is already making his way toward me. I take him into my mouth and begin the same ministrations that had such happy results for the previous recipient. The room is near full now with perhaps a dozen men all riveted by the scene they're witnessing. Some of the onlookers cheer me on....some joke, some jeer, but again I'm past caring....I have a nice hard cock to suck!

The man I'm sucking reaches his climax in perhaps half the time as the one before....perhaps because he's so young but it's no matter....there are plenty more cocks and loads in the room. I continue sucking three more guys before D decides the show is over. He takes hold of my arm and leads me naked, down the corridor as I wipe the last load of jizm from my face.

Once at our room he sits on the bed and motions for me to resume sucking him. This I do eagerly as I want more cum! D has other plans though and he soon pushes me off his dick and tells me to sit on the bed. Believing he wants to stand and feed me his dick I do as instructed but no sooner am I seated than he drops to his knees and grabbing my ankles, lifts my feet from the floor throwing me backwards on the bed. He then dives between my butt cheeks and teases my hole with his tongue. Rimming isn't really my thing but I swear he does it like I never knew it could feel! He laps and prods and flicks....he makes little circles around my pucker....he's driving me mad with lust for him. He soon knows how I feel as I'm begging him now for his cock. With a self satisfied chuckle he releases my ankles and stands up. He orders me onto all fours as he reaches for a rubber and lube.

Positioning himself behind me on the bed I first feel the chill of a gob of lube landing in my crack. Next I feel something not unlike the rimming of before only this time it's a much less pliant 'tongue' at my back door. Stroking up and down he's merely spreading the lube for best effect before probing my hole. Slowly, patiently he inserts himself only an inch or so before rapidly withdrawing. Once, twice, a third and fourth time he does this and while it feels like teasing he's really trying to gauge my readiness to accept him. When he's satisfied that I truly want his cock.....as much by my whimpering pleas to "Give it to me!" as by his observation of my sphincter...he replaces his rod at the entrance and presses home firmly. The grip of his strong hands on my hips tells me it's for real this time, and I push back to allow full penetration and moan my gratitude. He withdraws slowly and presses it home again...and again and again until I'm so focused on the wonderful sensation of his cock in my ass that I'm almost in an altered state of consciousness. Thrust after thrust is met with a moan of pleasure and I'm oblivious to anything but the man meat filling my core.

I don't know why I didn't realize it sooner but the room door was left ajar and passersby have been able to watch D and me in our passion. One decides to get a closer look and enters the room to stand beside the bed. D motions to him to sit in front of me so I can suck him. When I see the stranger's cock in my face I don't question or hesitate. I gobble it like a starving man and moan my delight at this double serving of my favourite dish. The action only stops for a second as D directs a change of position....on my back now I suck again on the stranger's dick as D lifts my legs high and skewers my bunghole again. D has great staying power and by the time he's ready to cum I've cum all over my own belly twice and three more men have received blowjobs from me., Each one leaving his lovejuice either down my throat, on my face or elsewhere on my body. I'm so exhausted from all the sex I've had this day that I can barely stand in the shower and I have to rely on D's strong embrace to get cleaned up.

don't know if i would ever really go to a bathouse either but mmmmm love that fantasy i would love to put my mouth on multiple cocks & have guys watch me get fucked!

To be at the adult bookstore in one of the video booths with a glory hole sucking off several cocks one after the other.

not my personal fantasy obviously......or maybe not so obviously lol.........i consider myself a guy no matter my sexual orientation but this made me very happy <3Click image for larger version. 

Name:	comic-lesbian-first-sleepover-sex.jpg 
Views:	264 
Size:	94.7 KB 
ID:	42714

To give head to several via a glory hole

Suck a room full of guys off while their wives watch. Always like to be watched when I suck and swallow, especially by females. Also would love to be the clean up guy in a room full of cream pies. When I was very young, I'd go to the public swimming pool and change in the locker room, I used to love looking at all the bigger, older men's cocks. Sucked a lot of them in their cars, but I used to dream about sucking them all off. I had so man woodies in that locker room. Love it when guys would stand near me while I sat on the bench, their cocks were so close to my mouth. Just wanted to suck them all.