Register
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: What are your fantasies?

Yes, that is mine. I have had great MFM experiences but we never got to that position. I hope it happens soon!

Yes, that is mine. I have had great MFM experiences but we never got to that position. I hope it happens soon!

#2 would be a CFNM experience with a group of women.

My name is steve perry a I’ve been sucking cock behind my girlfriends back for over 30 years ever since some dirty old man caught me looking at his big cock in some filthy public toilets. *He asked me if I wanted to suck it. I said no Im not gay. *No but your a cocksucker I can tell. *Then he pushed me onto my knees and forced me to suck his big smelly old cock *god it turned me on to be used like some slut I’ve been addicted to sucking cock ever since. *I have sucked at least 500 men off and now I want to be on my knees everyday sucking dirty old cocks. So please expose me and I will expose you.

threesome with 2 woman and threesome with 2 men, Id like to suck dick with a girl, Id like to find a fun dom my age female and male

maturebtmchub

Laying on my back while being fucked, while sucking a cock, slowly jerking a cock slowly in each hand, while being blown by a fifth guy. All of them alternating positions, after cumming deep inside of me, while being watched by a crowd of guys, stroking themselves. surrounding us,

Mine is to be part of maturebtmchub's group...

Quote Originally Posted by indenver_indenver View Post
    My wife approves my bi-side and it turns her on that I suck cock. But she doesn't participate or watch. My fantasy is to find a guy who I become his personal cock sucker. He comes by several times a month for a social visit with my wife and me and when he is ready he and I go in the bedroom and I suck his big cock for him. This goes on for some time until he persuades her to join us. I love it when he first shows her his long thick cock and she is impressed. I begin to suck his cock and she can't resist. She takes hold of his cock and strokes it as I suck it. When he gets ready to cum, she gets really turned on and pumps his cum into my mouth with furious strokes. This happens several times and leads up to her eventually taking his big cock in her pussy while I lick both her pussy and his cock. I want to do this for her as an ultimate erotic gift.
    Woah!

Quote Originally Posted by 1ebguy View Post
    I'd love to be under my wife in 69 while a guy she brought home fucks her silly. I'd be able to lick them both and get to eat her when shes done milking him.
    This is mine also, except I am in the 69 with the wife while the husband is fucking her....

Quote Originally Posted by dirtycocklover View Post
    My name is steve perry a I’ve been sucking cock behind my girlfriends back for over 30 years ever since some dirty old man caught me looking at his big cock in some filthy public toilets. *He asked me if I wanted to suck it. I said no Im not gay. *No but your a cocksucker I can tell. *Then he pushed me onto my knees and forced me to suck his big smelly old cock *god it turned me on to be used like some slut I’ve been addicted to sucking cock ever since. *I have sucked at least 500 men off and now I want to be on my knees everyday sucking dirty old cocks. So please expose me and I will expose you.
    My little cock got rock hard reading your post. Makes me so HOT thinking about sucking lots of dirty old cocks.

So many of these fantasies are mine. I would love to suck a nice hard cock while my wife watched and get fucked in front of her. Also get sucked and fuck a nice tight ass in front of her.

I'd like to be the guy you suck and suck you off too

my fantasy well I think I would like to meet 30 guys and suck their cocks at least once a week and do this for at least one year its unreal and will never happen but I do enjoy giving guys oral sex to completion and want to daily

One of mine. I'm sure many of you have done this, if so let us know.
    I would love to be fucking a woman while we were connected with a double ended dildo up our arses.
    An extra bonus would be a couple of guys with hard cocks to make sure they did not pop out and gave
    us some cream in our mouths.

maturebtmchub

Thanks elmwood7, with that fantastic tool of yours, I would be more than happy to have you in me...er. my group

I'd like to meet a pretty cross dresser with firm boobs and a hard cock. Id love to go to a crowded parking lot and look at pretty women in tight sweaters in the lot. All the while we are making out. I get to feel his firm boobs and slide down to take his joy stick in my mouth and swallowing his cum. Then we start over and I get to cum kiss him.

I wish that women had urges to give me bj however I get anxiety talking to them

Mine fantasy is to be sleeping in my bed naked . And a couple of guys break into my house and see me laying naked in my bed . Instead of robbing me they force me to suck one of them while the other guy fucks me both cumming at the same time and then they switch places and do it all over again they do this until there spent and can't cum anymore . My ass is full of cum and so is my mouth and tummy . Yummy !

I am trying to improve my drawings (bisexual couples adventures is the mainly theme), I know is a long way to make them more realistic ( and artistic too). I would like to know the point of view, suggestions and criticism about my drawings.Principally because they are pointed for for the bisexual universe!
    You will find them at www.thebigpleasures.blogspot.com
    I will apreciate so much read your oppinion.
    Thank's

One of my many fantasies, I am a pest control tech and I have a gay couple who's home I take care of. Every time I go there I always leave very horny. They have a lot of gay art (nude) through out the home.
    So I imagine that as I'm going through their home. They finally see my bulge and they call me over to them. They start asking me in a around about way if I'm gay. I tell them that I'm not gay but I'm not straight. I'm Bi 😉!
    They tell me they think I'm really hot and start suducing me. I tell them I'm a vergin and I want to but I'm nervice. They say we'll go slow. They really start focusing on turning me on. Taking my clothes off, rubbing my cock and kissing my body.
    I start rubbing their cocks. They strip and I drop to my knees and start sucking their beautiful cocks. One of them stars fingering my ass. Then he moves back and begins to lick my ass. Making me even more horny. The more licks the more I want him inside me. Once he feels I'm ready. He lubes me up and then his cock. Then i start to feel the pressure of his cock and he tells me to relax. He slides right in. All ten inches. He starts moving slow and once he feels I'm ready he fucks faster and harder. His partner slides under in a 69.

My fantasy would be having a MMF threesome with my wife. We find a younger 20-30 year old nice looking bisexual male with a 7-8 inch thick uncut cock with a nice long foreskin. We start off by me unzipping his pants and exposing his flaccid cock, dropping to my knees and sucking gently on his foreskin, going deeper each time, while my wife watches and rubs herself. At some point, she comes over and joins me in sucking his cock and getting him nice and hard. He gets her all warmed up using his mouth and touching her while I continue to suck his cock and play with his foreskin. Then he gets between her legs and I guide him to insert his hard throbbing cock in her pussy. He fucks her for a while, pulls out and lets me taste both of them and puts it back in and continues while I lick his balls from behind. We continue like this until he is ready to cum and I lay my head on her stomach so she can watch as he jerks a huge load of thick cum into my mouth. I play with it for a while savoring the taste and then swallow it all down. The nice thing is my wife has agreed to look for the right guy to do all this with, so maybe it won't be a fantasy much longer.

for me to be in a gang bang and all 6 guys cum in my tight hole

Being in the middle of a circle-jerk and bukkake, being in a gangbang with cocks poking in and out of my holes, being 'owned' by a dominant top who shares me away or uses me to show off and fuck any way he wants, and a taboo that I can't name on here.

Bonus for every one of those taboos being with pnp.

Mine is to replay my first experience with my best friend in high school. I didn't even know what he was going to do till he actually slid inside me. His warm cum was awesome to say the least!

ur so lucky u had such a great experiance in hs! did either of u know what was gonna happen? did it affect ur friendship? ru still friends?

Actually I think he knew but I was really naive. At break we stayed at his brother's apartment but his brother was away most of the time (both days and nights). One night we just happened to look out the window and there was this girl undressing and since we were higher we could see pretty much everything. Since my bed was close to the window he came over to my bed and as I was on my tummy on the bed he laid right on top of me. Soon he stared to take my jammies off and I could feel he was getting excited and really wet (we were like 14-15 at the time), I could feel his head right on my hole. I started squirming and thinking he was just leaving it there, although it felt quite good. Next thing I know it slipped inside me and gosh what a feeling! He came in me and we flip flopped that night. We did it one more time after that and I left the school. I have never seen him since. I would have loved to see him again though.

wow, now thats a hot fantasy, I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Icebreaker View Post
    Actually I think he knew but I was really naive. At break we stayed at his brother's apartment but his brother was away most of the time (both days and nights). One night we just happened to look out the window and there was this girl undressing and since we were higher we could see pretty much everything. Since my bed was close to the window he came over to my bed and as I was on my tummy on the bed he laid right on top of me. Soon he stared to take my jammies off and I could feel he was getting excited and really wet (we were like 14-15 at the time), I could feel his head right on my hole. I started squirming and thinking he was just leaving it there, although it felt quite good. Next thing I know it slipped inside me and gosh what a feeling! He came in me and we flip flopped that night. We did it one more time after that and I left the school. I have never seen him since. I would have loved to see him again though.
    when ur a teenager u will fuck anything lol! but i can tell u both enjoyed each other. i guess u weren't naive for long lol. the girl must of been quite a site!!! too bad u lost contact but at least it opened the doors for a new awareness about urself.

The thing is I could never get the image or the feeling out of my mind all these years. What was weird though is that he pretty much taught me how to kiss and how to top (he was really my first sex experience ever) but we never did any BJs. It wasn't until I was out of college and an older neighbor pulled out his cock that I had my first BJ and I swallowed everything. It was on my mind that I've never done that and wanted to know how it felt. I regret not ever done that with my friend.