Register
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Re: What are your fantasies?

One i recall is being seduced by a older bachelor in our neighborhood. He would train me as his sex toy. Suck his cock, lick his ass, fucking me. Having parties where he lets his friends use me. I would've been a good boy!

Quote Originally Posted by jjourneyman View Post
    I'd be first in line to fuck you and then be the guy under the tailgate! That's HOT!
    Come fuck me now!

Quote Originally Posted by newtococksucking View Post
    I don't know why exactly, but I want to be gang banged so bad! The thought of taking cock after cock down my throat and up my ass at the same time drives me crazy. Then being filled with cum. I want it so bad!
    Sounds Dreamy! Lube me up and use me!

I've always wanted to spend the night with a gay couple and have them show me the ropes in every way possible.

Sounds like fun times.

I think my biggest fantasy is performing oral for the first time in almost 20 years. I have a friend that is willing to but we are not trying to ruin our friendship. Time will tell!

I want to be sucking a guy I just met, listening to him moan, when I feel a strangers fingers start rubbing my hole. Slowly lubing me up before sliding a finger in me, then two. Working them in and out. Me, never stopping sucking or looking who it could be. I feel him pull his fingers out and he slowly slides his throbbing cock into me. I have no idea if he?s wearing protection or is bare. I moan as he pushes all the way in and I feel his balls touch mine; slowly starting to pump in and out while I continue sucking, swallowing his heavy stream of precum. As my stranger speeds up; I start sucking faster and deeper. After several minutes both are moaning loudly and I can feel both cocks throbbing and both start to cum at the same time. I now know my stranger was definitely bare as I can feel his cum shooting deep inside me as I swallow every drop the other was pumping into my hungry mouth. Both pumping a couple more times, completely emptying their balls into both ends of me. Before pulling out and leaving me with my ass dripping cum. Me never knowing who my stranger was.

One that is exciting for me would be to suck a guy until he cums on my face and then he spins me around and starts fucking me until he cums in my ass. All the while his cum is still dripping down my face.

Taking my cross dressing to a new level with a cute and sexy nightgown, a pair of silk fishnets with a garter and the teeniest mico-panty. I?m lying in bed and a well built, 30ish Latino or Black man in a skimpy micro thong slides in beside me and we kiss while he starts to take my undergarment off and then flips me over and flips the nightgown over my back and mounts me. I?m his for the night?

Mine is be on my back, a pillow under my rump, with my legs spread in the air and have a friend on top of me fucking me while my wife watches him do it.

My fantasies is have a nice cock in my ass and my mouth at the same time and both of them cum at the same time

Make love to an older 60+ man in his bed. Naked in each other arms, wispering nice words, kiss a bit and ask him to tenderly love his penis with my lips. I lay my head on his stomach kissing his penis tip an take his glans in my mouth, suck slowly an feel his perineum with my hand. He moans an releases slowly his seed between my lips.

To suck cock in many positions and swallow cum. Also have mine sucked ; 69
    seems like it woild be fun . Real fantasy is the have a local fwb who can host weekdays for ongoing
    Last edited by Tag200; Apr 15, 2024 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by undon View Post
    Make love to an older 60+ man in his bed. Naked in each other arms, wispering nice words, kiss a bit and ask him to tenderly love his penis with my lips. I lay my head on his stomach kissing his penis tip an take his glans in my mouth, suck slowly an feel his perineum with my hand. He moans an releases slowly his seed between my lips.
    64 and looking here, darling!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9551.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	62347Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9595.jpg 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	62348Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9593.jpg 
Size:	37.8 KB 
ID:	62349

I feel pretty

One of my fantasies is to be in a room with multiple guys all going after whatever cock, mouth, ass is available!

My latest. My wife agrees to go with another guy only if I do the same at the same time. The four of us are in bed, she follows my lead and will do whatever I do. When I suck my lover, she suck her lover. We both get face fucked. When I rim, she rims. She doesn't like to rim, so it is just quick licks, while I go for it. Finally, my guy penetrates me for the first time ever and she gets her first cock since we were married. I don't cum from being fucked, so I lick her to an O then quickly let go inside her. The guys applaud our lovemaking.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Having an FWB who is just an average guy, good attitude, no hang-ups, loves hanging out and getting naked together and lets me service his cock, reciprocates if he wishes.

To " dream the impossible dream " as the song goes, it seems simple but it isn't and I know this.

A fantasy I have is having a FWB that I can occasionally have fun with. Hang out, chill, take care of each other needs, repeat when the moment strikes.

Quote Originally Posted by 1ebguy View Post
    I'd love to be under my wife in 69 while a guy she brought home fucks her silly. I'd be able to lick them both and get to eat her when shes done milking him.
    DOne this several times with my wife, love it, usually lick her clean.

Finding someone who actually wants to meet IRL and play, rather than text endlessly about what we will do IF we were to actually meet!