Register
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Re: What are your fantasies?

My biggest fantasy is to have a long standing relationship with a totally hot and passable TV with big tits and an ass that is tight and likes a nightly and morning fuck. And who would blow me at a moment's notice.

My biggest fantasy at this point is going down on a nice, thick 8" cock in the back country on a long hike. Him gripping the back of my head and fucking my mouth until he feeds me his load. Then we complete the hike, have a great dinner, a few drinks, and him fucking me really hard afterward.

My biggest fantasy is to have a long standing relationship...
    My biggest fantasy at this point is going down on a nice, thick

C'mon now, jjourneyman -- no fair having more than one 'biggest' fantasy! Save some for the rest of us!

I want so bad to be on the cover of a Gay DVD, sucking cock and having someone cumming in my mouth! It would be extra special if it was an interracial DVD and I was sucking black cocks. The next time I suck a cock at an ABS, I am seriously thinking of filming it with my phone so I can put it on Reddit. Alternatively, I may ask the other guy to film it and put it up on Reddit.

I am starting to develop an interest in topping. So my fantasy would be to top a cute femboy with a curvy body and tiny puffs for tits. Without having to pay, of course.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Mine:
    To find another FWBs, had 1 years ago that started as a threesome with a ex GF. Found that he wanted us time without her, then I wasn't sure I could do it. But after a few times without her I found he turned me on. And have me cravings to have sex with him often.
    Long short of it, it lasted 8 months of discreet affair that I honestly miss 😭. I was all into my GF, but he showed me sex with a man was awesome too.
    Now I want to find a new FWBs that I could enjoy again. Socially and sexually 💯❤️

For a casual night in, a loosely fitted shirt with an elastic waistband will do the trick. You can pair this with comfortable leggings or shorts. There's no right or wrong way to wear pajamas - just make sure you have the perfect one for you! Whether you're in a hurry or want to be stylish, you'll be comfortable. This guide will help you find the perfect sleepwear for every situation. I recommend read this review https://www.byrdie.com/linen-dresses-5188700

Today's fantasy.

I have been with two gay men that were enthusiastic about really making love to a man. Al the way from taking my shoes off to deep rimming and swallowing. Neither of them worked out more than a few times because they withdrew. But I would love to have a man like that as a long term FWB. As a married man who has to closely watch extracurricular spending, I just don't know how I could reciprocate to keep them engaged.

A threesome with my wife and a guy would be great or with two or more guys would be fun too.
    Me and my x did a few threesomes with guys it was a lot of fun and I've done 1 with two guys that was a huge turn on for me and all I did was suck them both off.

I guess I’m lucky in that I’ve actually fulfilled some of my big fantasies as a male cocksucker. I use to blow a group of four friends from college fairly regularly who would get together Sunday afternoon to hang out and watch whatever the big sports game of the week was. Well I was there to be their cocksucker cum slut. I rarely got to watch any of the big game, because I normally spent that entire time having my head pushed up and down the cock of one of my friends. Well I’m a genuine cum slut. I absolutely love sperm as a cocksucker! I love to swallow. I love getting cum facials. I even love eating cum on certain types of food, because I genuinely love the taste of most cum. One of my fantasies was having my face completely drenched in sperm. My four friends actually helped fulfill that fantasy for me many times. I normally spent that game on my knees sucking cock, while having my face completely drenched in cum. I absolutely loved every second of it! My four friends could see how much I loved it. I also love eating cum on certain types of food. I’ve been able to fulfill that fantasy as a cum slut many times too.
    Last edited by Blondeblowjob7; Apr 1, 2022 at 5:32 PM.

1. I'd like to spend a weekend with my friend that got me started sucking cock .
    2. Spend a weekend in a cabin with 3 well hung guys ,fucking and sucking all weekend .
    3.Have a mmf three-way with my wife so we can share his cock and I can get fucked while I eat her .
    4. A 3 way with two hung black guys with me in the middle .

Another fantasy is wifey and I hooking up with a black couple. He of course is well hung and she of course has huge tits and a tongue ring. We start out watching wifey and her bull suck and fuck while she blows me and rims my ass. Then we switch and wifey and the black chick are eating each other out and sucking on each others tits while watching me suck the bbc. Theh he starts fucking his black lady and I get my mouth on her pussy, licking her clit while his shaft is pumping in and out. Wify is rimmiign his ass and sucking my dick. Finally he pulls out and unloads into my mouth while wifey cleans up her pussy and I snow ball his cum into the open mouths of both women who take turns givinig it back and foruth until we all gulp it dowjn

For ME:
    It's to be on a big dick sucking a dick while someone is fucking my mouth and I'm wanking a dick in each hand.
    They all take turns fucking my arse and my mouth.
    And fill me with cum both ends.
    I have had me and 3 blokes at my local sauna in 2019 one sucking me while I was sucking another and one fucking me.
    that was fun.
    A bang, is when two people collide !

Quote Originally Posted by The Chunkly View Post
    For ME:
    It's to be on a big dick sucking a dick while someone is fucking my mouth and I'm wanking a dick in each hand.
    They all take turns fucking my arse and my mouth.
    And fill me with cum both ends.
    I have had me and 3 blokes at my local sauna in 2019 one sucking me while I was sucking another and one fucking me.
    that was fun.
    I have done exactly this a few times by putting the bottom atop the other guy in 69. They suck each other's cock and balls while I fuck the bottom from behind. My wife and I enjoy the same position when we play with a bi bottom man.

Today, my fantasy is to find a nearby cocksucker that can host and is ready to go.

That will great until my FWB gets his act back together.

Sex with friends at a cabin in the woods or a beach house by the sea. A whole weekend of delicious food, great conversation, and plenty of nude, hot, juicy bisexual sex.

Being watched by women and having them enjoy the scene as I worship another man's beautiful nakedness -- his cock, his balls, his nipples, his anus.

Kissing another man as our erect cocks press against each other.

Stroking another man's cock as we watch two women make passionate love with each other, their fingers and tongues between each other as they explore their wetness.

Penetrating another man anally as he penetrates his lady. After he comes inside her, gliding down between her legs and going down on her cum-filled vagina and licking every drop of man-seed and woman juice from inside her. Given her a full-body orgasm orally after she's thoroughly enjoyed her man inside her.

Being pegged by a woman with a strapon that has a vibrator for her pussy and clit.

Being passionately fucked by man, missionary style, kissing and holding him as he gently but firmly fucks me deeply.

Pretty hot scenario there, bibliss.

Quote Originally Posted by bibliss View Post
    Being watched by women and having them enjoy the scene as I worship another man's beautiful nakedness -- his cock, his balls, his nipples, his anus.
    You have a talent for writing.

Mine is to be sitting on the floor, surrounded by about ten guys stroking their cocks and then all of them cumming on my face. I'm a total cumslut.

I have always wanted to fuck a hung bottom while he's fucking my wife. Most of the bottoms I have enjoyed didn't stay erect once penetrated so this is thus far an unrealized dream.

I am looking to have some nice black cock to suck. Had a beautiful black women suck me and I want to return the favor to one or more black men. Just find the thought very desirable. Maybe become fuck buddies.

I actually have lived out most of my fantasies being spit roasted 3 some’s 4 some’s I host 5 gang bangles a year on holiday weekends.. I had one bang a few years back that just kinda happened at a rest area.. ended up being an all nighter with over 20 different guys all taking turns.. I also enjoy a very busy sex life servicing sexually frustrated married men.. I have been with fucked by a couple cd’s and a couple ts’s.. I really enjoyed the ts gurls.. nothing better than being impaled on their cocks and being able to play with their fun bags at the same time.. I kinda have a soft spot in my heart for ts’s after being one for almost 8 1/2 years hormones and all.. so to my fantasy.. I would love to be taken and held captive by a group 15 or so busty hung ts’s.. I would be kept naked and used by all anytime they chose.. one at a time or all at a time used and kept full of their cum.. being able to take their cocks and play with their breasts!! Kissing making out and making love!! What a way to go!!!

1. 69 with a guy
    2. A woman riding me why a guy takes turns fucking each of us in the ass
    3. A gang bang with me taking 8-12 cocks and getting split roasted

My dream is suck 10.to 15 cocks in a day and do it often.I would also like suck off 3 or 4 guys 6 days a week. Same regulars too

! Suck off an uncut guy
    2 Be sucked off by someone with a tongue stud
    3 Suck off 2 guys in same setting

I think this list is way too long to post. Some of the tops, a threesome with my wife and a well hung bisexual top. Watching my wife drain a hole bunch of cum from a large group of cocks. A foursome were all four of us play with each other. List goes on and on!!,

meeting and enjoying a trans couple would be great, or a bi-couple for get togethers

Quote Originally Posted by BiTexasGuy85 View Post
    For my wife to bring home the 3 gay guys that work with her and watch as they have their way with me.
    That or have her brig home her girlfriends after a girls night out where she told them all how
    i like to submit and enjoy strap on play and pee play then them dominate me all night
    Yup, both of these!

Been a huge fantasy of my wife and I both. We talk about that all the time, but when it?s time time to act on it she gets scared. I need to find a close friend to help out.
    i forget my PO does not link with the post I was speaking about. So the fantasy is me under my wife while a great guy is fucking her, so I can enjoy the fruits of the labor : )
    Last edited by Pete2014; Apr 21, 2022 at 9:42 AM.

I want to suck off the prettiest cross dresser in a car!