Register
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Re: What are your fantasies?

Quote Originally Posted by wifekinky4husband View Post
    I loooveeeee doing this with my husband and having him try and guess what is penetrating him.
    He's a lucky boy!

Right now? I am traveling and my fantasy is someone will answer my DL ad and stop by my hotel room and suck my dick. Rimming is a plus. recip is plus plus
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

i am straight and i am not attracted to older, hairy men but i often fantasize about some feminized younger man. I wonder what it feels like to have a penis in your mouth. It kind of attracts and excites me, maybe just because I’ve never tried it. Are there other straight men with similar desires?

I would so love a good double tonguing right about now. Someone in the front and someone in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by wifekinky4husband View Post
    I would so love a good double tonguing right about now. Someone in the front and someone in the back.
    Sign me up for either end!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Jozyxt View Post
    Right now? I am traveling and my fantasy is someone will answer my DL ad and stop by my hotel room and suck my dick. Rimming is a plus. recip is plus plus
    I got two nibbles. One only wanted to talk by email and he wan;t particularly good at communicating so it would have taken forever. The second got with me on Kik. He sent me a picture and got my details. Then reported his wife had texted him and was on the way home. Either that was true or he was being polite in declining. So I beat off instead. It was a fine orgasm from putting a some pressure on my balls, but not rubbing my dick, until that made me cum. But it always feels more complete when someone swallows my cum.

I used to fantasize about my wife with other men, watching her give a guy a blowjob, and sometimes she would watch me suck a cock. other times it would be her and a girlfriend, making out with each other, sucking each other's tits and getting naked for a hot 69 session. When they were done, they would both take turns sucking me off.

On my knees with my hands tied behind me with 30 to 50 guys lined up in front of me to fuck my mouth.
    A 48 hour blowbang with each guy getting to fuck my mouth 4 to 6 times each.

Quote Originally Posted by SlowNEZ View Post
    Crossdress fantasy of mine coming to life today:
    Cool day planned for today, ... and I will be realizing a fantasy.
    My wife wants me to ?€œdress-up?€?, then dance and strip for her birthday today. Just the two of us will be there.
    I have chosen 3 sexy outfits with the stockings and heels to match.
    One routine will involve a lap dance. As I close in, I will place her life-like dildo between her thighs and gyrate and suck on it to one of her favorite dance tunes: ?€œI like the way you move?€?.
    I will ask that she take plenty of pictures, if she can keep her hands off me.
    Then to the hot tub, perhaps en femme there also.
    Should be a fun day. I?€™ve been looking forward to it for weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowNEZ View Post
    Thank you.
    My next goal is to entertain a man and satisfy all of his (and my) desires.
    Great fantasy, how about entertaining and satisfying another gurl. Lesbian CD's hmmmmmmmmm

Wow, I really need to get out more. Some of these "fantasies" are way out there!

My fantasy is just finding a local guy who wants a blow job now and then. Been looking for that for over 10 years now, and no takers.
    ------------
    Doesn't anyone find it odd that an attractive face is one of the criteria by which we decide to lick the area from which someone urinates?

Quote Originally Posted by emerging View Post
    Great fantasy, how about entertaining and satisfying another gurl. Lesbian CD's hmmmmmmmmm
    That sounds like a fantasy that could last a whole weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by man4girlgirl4man View Post
    I have so many fantasies. Number 1 on my haven't done and really want to do list is this:

To suck a 10 inch black dick together with a hot woman. Could be a girlfriend or a woman I know, could be the guy's woman too. Tongue kissing her with that huge black dick between our mouths must be such a hot experience!!

Here are some others:

1) Two cute black guys - both with huge dicks - having their way with me. I want to be spit roasted by two hung black dudes at least once in my life.

2) An 18 year old twink with a milky white hairless body, a big round ass, and a face cute enough to be on a girl confesses his desire for me. And I go for it of course. This is the only time I'd ever want to be a top. Fucking a barely legal (but still legal) girlie boy with daddy issues.

3) One fuck with a drop dead gorgeous 25 year old babe, again with daddy issues. (I'm a very cute and baby faced daddy in my early 50s). Physically and sexually a near perfect match with my personal fantasy woman traits. Which for me include gorgeous face, big perfect perfect tits, and an ass that's as big as it can be to be perfect for her body and not a bit bigger.

4) To run into my secret teenage gay lover once more and have him seduce me for one more hookup and he lets his true self come to the surface and does what we both knew back then he desired intensely but refused to do because he was torturing himself with gay guilt and gay denial issues that were as ridiculous as they were damaging to his sexual being.

Many more but the ones above stand out from the others
    THIS!!

im down for the first 3, never had a lover, so #4 can?t be

I have a lot, but one that keeps recurring is that a trans friend of mine helps me to feminize for the night, gets me all smooth, dressed up in a sexy short skirt, thigh-length boots and stockings with an attractive style wig to complete the look. We go out to one of the clubs and we pick up a couple of guys, all go back to their place and they take turns fucking us both. Alternatively, we collect a couple of guys each and go back to one of their places and they all (at least 4 or more) take turns fucking us (but mostly me) filling me up with loads of their cum.

I just recalled a distant fantasy I had long since forgotten, in which I was hired at 18, just old enough to take the position, as a server in a gay bar called the Neuter Rooster, not far from Yale in New Haven, CT (long since out of business). Of course, my fantasy had nothing to do with the reality of the bar, which I never stepped foot in in my life. Awareness of it simply triggered this fantasy somehow, and it was really effective for me, so I really liked it, a lot.

In this bar, servers did not serve. We serviced, and I wore the company uniform, nothing but an absurdly short pair of hot pink cut-offs, so short, in fact, that at times they exposed the lower half of my ass, my anus, my cock, and my balls, depending on my position at the time and the given customers' point of view. Sometimes, the work would make me so horny, I'd get an erection when the shorts were situated just so, and my erect cock could push its way out and up and stand at full attention while I was right there in front of a roomful of gay and bi men staring at me and, more intently, at it. I spent the bulk of the shift, though, down under tables, on my knees, sucking off customers who had come to take a nice break from whatever else was going on in their lives, and I became absurdly good at giving blow jobs and deep throating, because I gave head so many times a day. I figured I must have downed at least a full measuring cup of cum a day, on average. Some of the customers didn't want to pay for a server's assistance, but gay sex was in the air there, and everybody was getting off somehow, even if it was just by pairing up with the guy in the next seat. Some days, there would be guys trying to manage 69 together on a padded bench, where we had a few of them. Nobody had to bother hooking up and going somewhere else or hiding in a stall in the public Rest Room. It was a full gay bar full of one big gay orgy, and I played a pivotal role in getting it all going.

By the end of my shift, I was so fucking horny, with my last customer, I'd request that he'd pull the table cloth off the table before I went down on him. I also assured that anyone seated across from him was moved to another seat, so that between the two, no one's view of me was blocked (I would become quite an exhibitionist by day's end), I'd drop the shorts, so I was absolutely naked, and I'd start pumping my ass up and down, in and out, as I deep throated this last customer, in hopes of encouraging some topper with a big dick to break the rules and come up behind me and fuck my ass while I was giving my last blowjob of the day (to a cock that was of course marvelous). It varied by day. On some days, I would stroke myself, and on others, the guy with his cock up my ass would reach around and jerk me off. It didn't matter. I was on the verge from the word go after spending a whole day giving blow jobs and showing off my body parts to people I knew wanted them. We were all so excited then (it was the point in the fantasy when I was ready to cum, anyway), that just as I started cumming all over the shoes of the guy whose cock I was sucking, I felt the cock in my mouth and the cock in my ass both start swelling, throbbing, and bucking at the same time, and I got two big final loads of cum at the very end of the day, just as I finally blew my own load. The pay sucked, although, I got some big tips, but I was at a point in life when I didn't need a whole lot of money, and I just loved sucking cock and being naked or at least nearly naked and showing off my stuff in a roomful primarily of somewhat older men who I knew wanted to fuck me.

That was one of the hottest fantasies I recall and it actually stimulated me to dream the exact same situation one night, as if it was real. I woke up and had to jerk off immediately, and it took a few seconds, I was so hot. That is the only fantasy that I recall ever triggering a dream in that manner.

A fantasy I often think about is being in a very private setting with no one else around with perhaps 10 hard men abusing both my mouth and ass. To be cum covered from head to toe is the ultimate fantasy.

I have a funny fantasy but it sounds so hot. Imagine eating a 3 star course meal in a fancy restaurant. You'd be loving the food, the wine, the whole experience. Imagine at the end of the meal, the final course, they'd walk out two super hot masked naked men with a perfect cock that you chose before the meal from a catalog. They just stand while you get to enjoy sucking that cock as a dessert, finally getting that hot load of cum, like a shot of expensive caviar. Really would make for an awesome restaurant experience haha.

I love to fantasize about my gf being taken by another man with a bigger, thicker cock. She keeps telling me how good his cock is and then tells me to lie under her and lick her clit while he is fucking her doggy style. Of course, I obey and I find myself licking all around her clit and across his heavy balls while she is moaning and telling me how good she is being fucked. She cums hard from his thick cock and my licking, then she has her lover pull out so I can suck his cock, on my knees, while she strokes it in my mouth and whispers in my ear...."you love that cock don't you?....That cock that fucked me so good... show him how much you appreciate him giving me good orgasms...take his cum and tell him thank you after you swallow all that good warm jizz, you slut."

Of course, he pumps streams of cum into my mouth while my gf coos and says, "mmmm, yes, you love that hard cock pumping cum in your mouth, don't you? Next time I want you to lick his cum out of my well fucked pussy"
    Last edited by Rest85; Aug 11, 2021 at 8:59 PM.

Rest*% my wife and I have done this many times. I put her on top in 69 with a bottom guy and fuck her with long, slow and deep strokes as he licks us both. I'll pull out now and then and give him a taste before going back in balls deep in her sweet pussy. Once I cum deep in her I move away as he cleans her dripping pussy and then we all share a tasty kiss. After a short break I reverse their positions and fuck him the same way as they eat each other.

Great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post
    Rest*% my wife and I have done this many times. I put her on top in 69 with a bottom guy and fuck her with long, slow and deep strokes as he licks us both. I'll pull out now and then and give him a taste before going back in balls deep in her sweet pussy. Once I cum deep in her I move away as he cleans her dripping pussy and then we all share a tasty kiss. After a short break I reverse their positions and fuck him the same way as they eat each other.
    I'm not into anal at all but, damn, I wish you were close to me and wanted me to do what your friend does. I have advertised on DL for a couple who wants someone like me
    to pleasure them both orally while he is fucking her and afterwards. I would love it so much! Whew.

Finding someone takes a LOT of effort but it's worth it in the end! We just like everyone to be engage and no one left just watching unless they need a break.

Mine have all come true, but this one I re-live often:This is a true story from New York City in 1980. I will never forget it.

I moved to the city only two weeks ago, and had sent all my time immersed in my new job. I was now feeling familiar sexual urges tugging at my conscience, and decided that I would be out on the prowl this Saturday night. For me that meant looking for cock to suck.

I went to a bathhouse in the 20?s just below midtown. It may have been the Chelsea Baths, the name isn?t important anymore, but the night would turn out to be one I will never forget. It would be a night in heaven for this cocksucker.

I checked in and got a locker about 9:00PM, a bit early for this crowd, but I intended to make the most of the evening. Naked, with only a pair of flip-flops and a towel, I took myself on a tour of the facilities. Some ten minutes later I walked into a large room that was filled with three foot cubes covered in grey carpet and illuminated by pinpoint spot lights. In the center of the room was a large man leaning back against one of the cubes, visible only from the waist down. His thighs were powerful and and a pair of bull balls and a formidable, even while soft, cock hung from the center. It was so beautiful it made my knees weak.

I took the towel from my waist and started to fold it into a kneepad as I slowly walked toward him. I couldn?t see the upper part of his body at all, but it hardly mattered since I couldn?t take my eyes off his cock. I put my makeshift kneeling pad in front of him and got into position. I looked up for permission to start, but all I could see was the overhead spotlight. I felt a big hand gently rest on my shoulder, which was all I needed.

I nuzzled the bottom of his nut sack and began giving it a good tongue bath. I could feel the texture of his scrotum change as I proceeded to adore his big full balls. My head was spinning now and my mouth craved to be in contact with his cock. I wanted to show my submission and adoration though, so I continues to lick and kiss his shaft all over. I became vaguely aware of other men gathering around, but by now I was lost in my surrender to his cock.

I paused briefly to look at his cock in its full glory. It was hard now and absolutely magnificent in the spotlight. I closed my eyes, opened my mouth and gave into my natural cock serving instincts. It filled me with excitement and surrender as I felt my lips, mouth and throat melt around its hardness. Feeling it grow even harder and twitch with pleasure rewarded me with the thrill that sends every cocksucker to heaven. I didn?t stop until it was all the way down my throat, my nose flattened amidst his light brown pubic hair, and his balls against my chin. The joy of being able to accommodate the full length of it was satisfying and in no time I was bobbing my head up and down on it, savoring every detail as it passed through my lips and down my hungry throat. As this went on I could hear the exclamations and groans of the audience as the men watching closed in around me. I felt proud to be serving this beautiful cock.

As I was being cheered on I could feel and taste his pre-cum oozing into my already wet mouth and my excitement grew to the point where I thought I might cum myself. The head of his cock grew even harder and stretched the back of my throat as I briefly held it there between strokes. I could tell he was getting close and I wanted his load more than anything.

Just then he held my head and pulled his cock out of my mouth. Panic came over me. I wanted his cock back in my mouth, but he turned my head to my right and there was another nice hard cock pointing right at my mouth. I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around the head of it only to feel it immediately ejaculate into my mouth filling it with cum. I didn?t even have the opportunity to gulp it down before the big man grabbed my head and pushed the huge wad of the other man?s cum right down my throat with his cock. I was so grateful and excited I actually came myself from the sensation of it.

I was immediately back to working on his cock with a new level of dedication. The other man?s thick load was the perfect throat lube and despite the enormous size of his shaft deepthroating him seemed more effortless and natural than ever. But as soon as I lost myself in sucking he pulled out of my mouth again, this time turning my head to my left so that my mouth now met another hard cock. I got to bob my head a few times on this one before it shot into my mouth. I turned back towards the big man and displayed my prize for all to see. The big man in front of me promptly grabbed my head in both hands and started to give my mouth a good fucking, pushing another load of cum down my throat.

The crowd was clearly in approval of my treatment and as my mouth was being appropriately used. I could feel other cocks being rubbed over my ears , cheeks , and shoulders. Someone couldn?t wait for my mouth to be available and just shot his load all over the side of my face. The big man hardly missed a stroke and wiped up the cum from the side of my face and just shoved it back into my mouth. Others were more restrained and waited for me to offer my mouth as directed. I normally hate to waste a drop, but this wasn?t a normal night. I took three or four more loads in my mouth, and several more were squirted on my face, neck, chest, and back.
    It tickled as it ran down my body.

Finally, the big man was ready to give me his load, and it really was the grand finale. I went right back to sucking his cock softly and sweetly. I just relaxed and his cock seemed to tell me exactly what it wanted. I reached up with both hands and began to softly caress his balls. I try to not think about taking his load in my mouth when I?m giving oral service; it seems improper for a cocksucker to think of anything beside pleasing. But now I could feel the head of his cock stretching the back of my throat to it?s limit, made easier to take by the huge amount of pre-cum he was giving me. I could hardly breathe, but I was so excited it hardly mattered. He reached up and held my head firmly, but with surprising tenderness and just started shooting his load while continuing to long-stroke fuck my mouth. I just kept sucking and getting thick gobs of cum pushed down my throat.

I collapsed in pure pleasure at his feet, but kept holding his cock gently in my mouth. I couple more guys shot their loads on my face, which felt like the ultimate applause. I was eventually helped to my feet, covered in cum, my throat stretched out.

I was almost a completely satisfied cocksucker

Our fantasy is her being gangbanged, then while I'm eating the cum from her pussy I get gangbanged.

My fantasy is being gangbanged by a few guys and having them cum on my face and breasts while I'm still getting fucked. I don't know why, but the thought of that always turns me on.

Sophia, I don’t think you are alone in that fantasy

My favorite fantasy is to suck a room full of guys off while their wives watch.

I did one of my fantasies the other day. Mild though it may be. By cumming on my friends cock then sucking him to orgasm. Just one more step in my quest to try more and different MM sex tricks.

Like to find a couple that are in to playing. I’d have her force her husband to suck my cock while she pissed all over his head and face, then I’d eat her pussy while he watched and then she would suck me off and I’d shoot on her face and make him lick it off her face.

Quote Originally Posted by Veryoralniceguy View Post
    Like to find a couple that are in to playing. I’d have her force her husband to suck my cock while she pissed all over his head and face, then I’d eat her pussy while he watched and then she would suck me off and I’d shoot on her face and make him lick it off her face.
    I am sure there are a lot of husbands that would take you up on that.

Thanks for this interesting information!