Register

Bisexual.com potential

Brian, Alberta, Calgary, Canada:
    I've only been here a couple of weeks, and you seem as elusive as a Red Headed Wood Pecker. This site has so much potential. It's something that, I believe, bisexuals across the globe would love if it weren't so outdated as regards technology. I would pay, without hesitation, $100 dollars U.S. per year membership if the platform was user friendly. The key, in my opinion, is to never make the membership "auto-renewal", that's the scam with virtually all other platforms like this. If need be, grandfather in the people who have been here. In the two weeks I've been around, I feel that the "old timers" are comfortable jawing with each other and, perhaps don't want new blood??? I know I'm certainly in a quest to find someone like myself in SW Michigan; they have to be out there; I wish there was a way to make my profile paragraphs visible to everyone. I think you should consider hiring folks who can make this happen. I really believe you have the potential to tap into a group who have nowhere else to go without getting scammed.

Re: Bisexual.com potential

Once I win the lottery I will buy it

Ha! I was thinking the same thing!

I was an old timer, until I left and then came back within the last month. I think they/we are very welcoming of new blood - especially those who contribute. This is a great start for you, Montesa.

I agree �� that this site is hugely outdated. Posting pics is pretty difficult, at least on a phone or tablet. Antiquated interface, but perhaps that is a function of it being free. Unfortunately, I am not willing to pay - certainly not $100 a year! - at least until we members become more active or at least engaging. KDaddy is one of the very, very few who posts anything really worth reading IMHO.

Not that I am very readable,lol. I just want attention for my cock and my ass, and not necessarily in that order.

Quote Originally Posted by Montesa View Post
    Brian, Alberta, Calgary, Canada:
    I've only been here a couple of weeks, and you seem as elusive as a Red Headed Wood Pecker. This site has so much potential. It's something that, I believe, bisexuals across the globe would love if it weren't so outdated as regards technology. I would pay, without hesitation, $100 dollars U.S. per year membership if the platform was user friendly. The key, in my opinion, is to never make the membership "auto-renewal", that's the scam with virtually all other platforms like this. If need be, grandfather in the people who have been here. In the two weeks I've been around, I feel that the "old timers" are comfortable jawing with each other and, perhaps don't want new blood??? I know I'm certainly in a quest to find someone like myself in SW Michigan; they have to be out there; I wish there was a way to make my profile paragraphs visible to everyone. I think you should consider hiring folks who can make this happen. I really believe you have the potential to tap into a group who have nowhere else to go without getting scammed.

I think what happens here, those of us who have been around, we take a break. Just like my music forums, motorcycle, gun, we gt many new people who ask the same questions that have been answered thousand times.

Now, for the new person it is brand new. On other forums the answer is always "Use the damns earch function". Here I think people try to help instead, meaning mroe mature adults. But, even we can get testy at times, life, work, blue balls, who knows, so we take a break, then come in.

Like myself, I havent writtena new blog in a while, maybe its time

This site has a lot of Potential, it just needs a lot of Money and TLC to bring it there.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

The problem with other more popular sites is they require you give your phone number, email address, reveal who you really are, and have auto-renewal whether you want it or not. I singed up with one for about one minute...they immediately used my zip code to show me a bunch of people in my town, which is the last thing I wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazminedress View Post
    I think what happens here, those of us who have been around, we take a break. Just like my music forums, motorcycle, gun, we gt many new people who ask the same questions that have been answered thousand times.

Now, for the new person it is brand new. On other forums the answer is always "Use the damns earch function". Here I think people try to help instead, meaning mroe mature adults. But, even we can get testy at times, life, work, blue balls, who knows, so we take a break, then come in.

Like myself, I havent writtena new blog in a while, maybe its time
    Nailed it!!!!

"I just want attention for my cock and my ass, and not necessarily in that order." They did get my attention, I can say that!

I agree Jazime, you all have been helpful. And, you're right about the the "blue balls", I've been fighting that for some time now.