Register
Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

What are your fantasies?

One of mine is to be in a 69 with another man while each of us is being rimmed by other men and both of us cum in each other's mouth at the same time.

Re: What are your fantasies?

I'll take that one, erotic_entiment.

For my wife to bring home the 3 gay guys that work with her and watch as they have their way with me.
    That or have her brig home her girlfriends after a girls night out where she told them all how
    i like to submit and enjoy strap on play and pee play then them dominate me all night

I'd love to be under my wife in 69 while a guy she brought home fucks her silly. I'd be able to lick them both and get to eat her when shes done milking him.

I have had this fantasy , I'm naked ,on my knees with my hands tied a group of older men are stroking their cocks as one gets ready to shoot his load , He grabs my head while shoving his cock in my mouth as he starts to cum . I have to take his cum and swallow till he's finished. The next man ready to cum takes his pklace and i have his cum to take and swallow .

i'm at a party with all guys, all i'm wearing is a collar a leash & a blindfold. guys take turns leading me by the leash & doing things to me. sometimes more than 1 guy at a time is doing things to me. by the end of the nite i have got cum all over me & inside me.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    i'm at a party with all guys, all i'm wearing is a collar a leash & a blindfold. guys take turns leading me by the leash & doing things to me. sometimes more than 1 guy at a time is doing things to me. by the end of the nite i have got cum all over me & inside me.
    Yeah, sounds a whole lot like mine, but there are at least 30 guys in my fantasy

that sounds about right, how else am i gonna be covered in cum lol

Mine is to place an ad d than go to guys place of work and give them a blow job while they are at work. I thnk it hasomehing to do with alms getting caught.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    Only have one word ... interesting.

1) Shared with a female friend. We are on our knees in the middle of a circle of about 10 or 12 guys and we give a blow bang, back to back and end up totally cum glazed.

2) At a fancy dinner party, I am under the table and do everyone orally as they wine & dine.

3) A simple hot MMFF, bi every which way 4way...

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    Only have one word ... interesting.
    my homoerotic fantasies are usually submissive. i think it's a way to explore my attraction to guys without taking full responsibility because i'm less in control or at least it seems that way. it's a level of fantasy i feel comfortable with. but then again, i do have rare fantasies about dominating a twink, plus i also fantasize about being with a guy i'm on the same level with & the fantasy amounts to making love. i haven't figured those out yet, but that's ok. i guess i'm pretty complex sexually hope i get to have experiance someday with both extremes & in between so i can understand myself better.

Quote Originally Posted by 1ebguy View Post
    I'd love to be under my wife in 69 while a guy she brought home fucks her silly. I'd be able to lick them both and get to eat her when shes done milking him.
    Yep that's one I have never done but would like too

I want to suck a guy off while he's getting fucked - that would be so hot!

My fantasies tend to find me in a submissive state. Being tied down and used like a sex toy. Or forced at gun point. Probably because in all other aspects of my life I'm a control freak.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobysnacks View Post
    My fantasies tend to find me in a submissive state. Being tied down and used like a sex toy. Or forced at gun point. Probably because in all other aspects of my life I'm a control freak.
    i'm beginning to see people who are normally in a position of power tend to be sexually submissive. i can see how it's a stress relieve to let someone else take the responsibility of power.

Quote Originally Posted by chongster View Post
    Yep that's one I have never done but would like too
    Yup me too

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobysnacks View Post
    That is definitely true for me, I am a switch, but even then when I top it is to please the bottom, I love giving up control!

I have so many fantasies. Number 1 on my haven't done and really want to do list is this:

To suck a 10 inch black dick together with a hot woman. Could be a girlfriend or a woman I know, could be the guy's woman too. Tongue kissing her with that huge black dick between our mouths must be such a hot experience!!

Here are some others:

1) Two cute black guys - both with huge dicks - having their way with me. I want to be spit roasted by two hung black dudes at least once in my life.

2) An 18 year old twink with a milky white hairless body, a big round ass, and a face cute enough to be on a girl confesses his desire for me. And I go for it of course. This is the only time I'd ever want to be a top. Fucking a barely legal (but still legal) girlie boy with daddy issues.

3) One fuck with a drop dead gorgeous 25 year old babe, again with daddy issues. (I'm a very cute and baby faced daddy in my early 50s). Physically and sexually a near perfect match with my personal fantasy woman traits. Which for me include gorgeous face, big perfect perfect tits, and an ass that's as big as it can be to be perfect for her body and not a bit bigger.

4) To run into my secret teenage gay lover once more and have him seduce me for one more hookup and he lets his true self come to the surface and does what we both knew back then he desired intensely but refused to do because he was torturing himself with gay guilt and gay denial issues that were as ridiculous as they were damaging to his sexual being.

Many more but the ones above stand out from the others

Mine would be a guy 3 some with me being vers I wanna be the top first, then the guy in the middle getting fucked good and hard while sucking the other cock off. Then trade places and me getting sucked while he gets fucked then do it all again but this time I wanna sit on his cock and ride it while suck off the other cock.

Mine would be while I fill a women from the front , a guy comes behind me & slides his cock into my to my ass !

1.Go to a crowded bath house. Give head to a half dozen to a dozen different guys sucking their dicks to completion and taking facials. This would take place in the theater or sauna of course in full view of others. Each guy would be commenting on my great dicklicking techniques letting those waiting their turns know what a fantastic treat they were in store for. Of course each comment would include my first name attached to it while all the while calling me a great cocksucker and how good it feels having their dicks in my mouth and draining their cum filled balls in and on me. Then hit the showers to clean up and have a half dozen more or so guys take turns fucking my ass while again being watched by others either waiting their turns to try me out or enjoying the after glow of having been pleasured by my slutty cock craving mouth and body. I would be telling the guy fucking me at the time how great his cock felt up me and commenting out loud to my audience illiciting responses from them as they watched eagerly awaiting their turns. Their muscular hairy thighs would be spreading my inner thighs as they probed easily into my awaiting butthole. Each guy would be telling them and I what a great fuck I am and how my ass was designed for Boners as I work my sphincter and entire gluteus Maximus to accommodate every thrust in and pull out.

2. Put on a naked man to man pleasure show for a woman or better yet group of women, like a bachelorette party scenario, sucking and playing with each other while the ladies squeal and scream with delight. They can be giving orders or just letting us know how happy they are watching me take the other guy's cock in my mouth and possibly he take mine if he is so inclined, but doesn't have to. Then hear their comments after he cums in my mouth and it is dripping from between my fuck-worn lips and onto my chin and bare chest.

Love #2!

Hey guys, new here.

My biggest gay fantasy is to have an ongoing, secret fwb-type relationship with a dominant man. Normally, I'm an exceedingly masculine, assertive guy...makes me crave it even more.

The fantasy: I meet the guy online and he tells me to go to his place. I walk into a dark room and he's sitting on a sofa...all I can see is a shadow. He commands me to kneel and has me slowly pull his cock out of his jeans. I'll gently play with his dick and marvel at how big and strong it is...when he commands me to suck I passionately take his cock in my mouth until he squirts cum down my throat. Over time I become his secret submissive bitch, meeting him all over town to drain his dick. He trains me to be his personal sucker and i learn all the nuances about what he likes. I refer to him as "Boss" and respond "Yes, Sir" or "Yes, master". We'd have out own little ritual where I bow down and suck his dick and eventually ride him like a girl...goddamn I hope this happens one day

saw this on a video online........1 guy taking 2 cocks up the ass, 2 in his mouth & 1 in each hand.....i would love to try that someday & i would love to find 6 guys who would be willing to give me that fantasy

Mine almost always involved my and my wife and another guy.. A lot of MMF where I am sucking off another guy while my wife is either sucking me or riding the other guys face or whatever... Divorced now so a little rethink is in order I guess... Or maybe not a rethink as much as finding another to fill my ex's role!

Sign me up. I wanna be one of the ones sucking cock whist being sucked and rimmed.

I wanna be in a MMF BiSex threesome whilst he is fucking her pussy, I wanna pull him out every minute or so and suck his cock. Back in it goes and minute or two later, I wanna suck him. I wanna fuck him and her maybe we can DP her. It needs to end with me swallowing his load and her mine.

i want to be lying on my bed, nude of course, on my back with my head hanging over the edge and a nice uncut cock being wiped all over my mouth and face, have the guy jerk off and keep feeding my his precum, do this until he can't stand it anymore and he puts the head in my mouth and jerks off, making me swallow all the scum, then he wipes his scummy cock all over my face so i smell like cock and cum.

Some of my fantasies still on the sexual bucket list are:

Gangbang with all guys and me the subject
    Gangbang with all guys
    Being fucked as a sissy
    Fucking a she male or TS
    Cross Dressing in Public
    Swingers
    Seeing my with double teamed
    Seducing a strait guy then revealing Im a CD
    Being caught in panties by a friend
    Being caught getting fucked in public

Sooo many more but will keep it to that!!
    Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/melbsissyboi
    Kik: melbcuteboi / Skype: melbcuteboi / G+: koochsara