Register
Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Re: What are your fantasies?

Dick in my ass and pussy in my face. Do both separately often but never at the same time.

I recently made the mistake of discussing a fantasy with one work colleague about another.. super-gob told the object of the fantasy in exaggerated detail and any hope I may have had disappeared down the plug'ole.... silly me...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by OlderBC1 View Post
    I wanna get on my knees with my wife, while we pull his pants down and totally share sucking and licking his stiffening dick. then we both suck/lick one of his balls at the same time...slobbering ourt way back up the thick shaft of his beautiful dick to the head where we both lick and suck it...
    Loved the times I joined a couple like this...got me rock hard for giving her a long, hard ride.

Quote Originally Posted by OlderBC1 View Post
    I wanna get on my knees with my wife, while we pull his pants down and totally share sucking and licking his stiffening dick. then we both suck/lick one of his balls at the same time...slobbering ourt way back up the thick shaft of his beautiful dick to the head where we both lick and suck it...
    WOW !

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    What are the other fantasies,that you believe most people don't like to talk or hear about?
    Beast

Making a video of me taking two cocks

Think the main fantasy that stands out for me is to be in a 69 with my wife while a guy fucks her while I am eating her pussy and sticks his cock in my mouth lets me finish him off.

I want to suck a pretty cross dresser until he cums.

I would love to have a tranny suck me off but let my cum shoot on her cock so that I could then suck on her cock and get my cum and her cum in my mouth at the same time.

Yes, I would like there to be people who post on this site to post about things that would benefit our community, and not like the crap that is up now....

My fantasy is simple I want my wife or the other guys wife watch me suck his cock to completion a number of times and watch me get a good ass fucking by him.

One of my unfulfilled fantasies is to suck on a rock hard cock immediately after it pulls out of a warm, wet pussy, then have him go back inside her so I can do it again.

Another fantasy of mine is to be naked in a 69 with another guy while a room full of naked people (men and women) watch us, with some of them gently passing their hands along our backs and butts in encouragement. A nice round of applause after we both cum and swallow each other's loads brings a smile to both of our faces, and we kiss as others begin to do the same in various combinations.

mike c i like how u think

Hmmm, that sounds interesting. . .
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeC View Post
    Another fantasy of mine is to be naked in a 69 with another guy while a room full of naked people (men and women) watch us, with some of them gently passing their hands along our backs and butts in encouragement. A nice round of applause after we both cum and swallow each other's loads brings a smile to both of our faces, and we kiss as others begin to do the same in various combinations.

Just a quick few in a long list...

1. Bi MMF with a married couple. Love sharing a wife and love sharing a cock.

2. Having an experienced gay couple invite me into their bed and the three of us play in every combination.

3. Years ago my wife had an affair with a young missionary. As much as the affair hurt at the time, I always wanted to watch her giving him a blow job and then fuck him while he was fucking her. Loved the idea of cumming in his ass as he came in my wife's pussy. (I suspect he would have liked that as well)

Quote Originally Posted by DMercator View Post
    Just a quick few in a long list...

1. Bi MMF with a married couple. Love sharing a wife and love sharing a cock.

2. Having an experienced gay couple invite me into their bed and the three of us play in every combination.

3. Years ago my wife had an affair with a young missionary. As much as the affair hurt at the time, I always wanted to watch her giving him a blow job and then fuck him while he was fucking her. Loved the idea of cumming in his ass as he came in my wife's pussy. (I suspect he would have liked that as well)
    Your last one sound hot it be something i would have done

Id luv to suck two cross dressers at once and each has natural tits.!

I fantasize about being able to pass as a woman and spending the afternoon getting ready for a date with my man; nails, hair, make-over, etc. All the details so I can be perfect for him.
    He would take me out for dinner at a very nice restaurant, treating me like his little princess; opening doors, holding my chair, all the things a gentleman does for a lady.
    After dinner we would go back to his place where he would begin to seduce me; kissing me ever so gently and caressing my body with his hands and lips. I would do the same for him as we slowly undress each other.
    When we were completely naked, I would take his cock and make it the sole focus of my attention, fondling, at first, then kissing and licking and sucking. Working my way up and down his rock hard shaft; taking his cock deep into my throat, teasing the tip with my tongue and then sucking his balls working diligently to keep him just short of cumming for as long as I can. He would then explode into my mouth and down my throat. I would play with his cum, showing it to him and rolling it around in my mouth before I swallowed. I would then take his cock and squeeze out that last delicious drop of cum licking it gently with the tip of my tongue. I would continue to fondle and caress his cock getting him ready for round two while he sucked me to climax.
    After I came and when he was hard again, I would lube his cock and prepare my ass to be fucked like a cheap whore. While he is fucking me the door wold open and he would surprise me with a gift, a few, two or three or four, of his friends who would quickly undress and present their cocks to me to be sucked.
    They would then take their turns, first in my mouth and then, once my lover had filled me with his cum, in my ass.
    One after the other, my lover and his friends would take turns cumming in my mouth and then in my ass until they were all spent and there was no more cum to be had.
    The friends would leave me and my lover alone where we would fall asleep in each others arms.
    In the morning, we would wake up and make out for a few minutes before I relieve his morning wood with a quick blow job. We would shower together where he would fuck me in the ass one more time. We would get dressed, me as his girl again, and he would take me home where he would walk me to my door and kiss me passionately before he left for his day. I would watch him drive away with a smile on my face that would not fade for quite a while.

1: Climbing on top of a well hung, large breasted shemale, and riding every inch of her cock Until she thoroughly saturates my ass with her hot cum. 2: Get down on my knees in the shower and give the guy who just plowed my ass all night an unforgettable blowjob. 3: Spend an entire day in bed with previously mentioned shemale and previously mentioned guy, taking turns playing out as many positions as we can think of where all three of us are constantly being satisfied and satisfying another at the same time. Hell we can make it even more interesting and add a hot female into the mix.

this sounds pretty fun for a fantasy I'm going to Dominate you - m4m

Too many to list. If anyone is on FetLife.com and wants to know, ask me. I may share my profile.
    I always seem to be a foot and a half from where I want to be.

two males together feeling me, me feeling them, have me do both as the other fingers me, both finger me together and both have me please both together do both heads same time.

To get fucked in my ass and suck another guy and they both cum in me at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by 1ebguy View Post
    I'd love to be under my wife in 69 while a guy she brought home fucks her silly. I'd be able to lick them both and get to eat her when shes done milking him.
    Absolutely my favorite

Quote Originally Posted by curmwm52 View Post
    Think the main fantasy that stands out for me is to be in a 69 with my wife while a guy fucks her while I am eating her pussy and sticks his cock in my mouth lets me finish him off.
    Fuck yes

my fantasies, it is bend over (doggy style) and have not less than four guys in line to fuck me raw until they all cum deep inside me.

My realistic fantasy is a fwb situation where I get to trade oral and get fucked a couple times a month(or more)

My unrealistic fantasy is to meet up with a gay couple. They take me home and we play. The room is dark and I get to bottom for both of them, in turn and at the same time. As the night progresses, I marvel at their stamina. We go for hours with their cocks in my mouth and in my ass over and over again. Finally, I collapse completely used; cum dripping from my ass, covering my face and filling my stomach. I lay there for a while and when I get up to clean myself up to leave, I discover there were not just two, but a dozen men there and I had been used by them all; most of them more than once.

Mine involves me showering in a large shower room with a bunch of guys. Just as soon as i lather up my face and can’t see, someone puts their arms around me and grabs my dick with a soapy hand. I feel other hands all over me and they are taking turns jacking me off. I beg them to stop but they keep going. The guy holding me from the back starts to get hard against my butt, and soon i feel a soapy finger lubing up my ass. At first, I try to keep my legs together tightly. But the more they jack me off the hornier I get. I find myself being bent forward and to keep my balance I spread my legs. Then, I feel his soapy cock head at my anus. I’m almost ready to cum and am bent in half when I feel another cock being forced into my mouth. “Oh yeah, he likes it,” someone says. About that time i start to cum with big strings of semen going everywhere. The guy behind me grunts and slams hard into my butt as I feel him fill me up. I almost choke as the guy in front holds my head tight against his groin as he cums down my throat. I hear others cumming too all around me. I’m left on the shower floor as they leave.
    Dutch

common theme seems to be getting fucked by multiple guys. just an observation definately not complaining......or avoiding the thought......