Register

Hoping to find a like-minded friend

i am a mature mwm, looking to explore with a friendly, non-pushy like-minded guy in south Jersey (camden county).

i hope to find a local DDF, clean, easy-going married/divorced guy of any race who is also interested in exploring as we go along. i believe that it's important to have compatible personalities and needs. so let?s spend just a little time getting to know each other first. And, discretion is an absolute must.

Wife chat, vids and panties are a real plus, but not necessary.

I hope to hear from you. Tell me a bit about yourself. I do not respond to one- or two-word emails. Thank you.

Re: Hoping to find a like-minded friend

Quote Originally Posted by vanquished005 View Post
    i am a mature mwm, looking to explore with a friendly, non-pushy like-minded guy in south Jersey (camden county).

i hope to find a local DDF, clean, easy-going married/divorced guy of any race who is also interested in exploring as we go along. i believe that it's important to have compatible personalities and needs. so let?s spend just a little time getting to know each other first. And, discretion is an absolute must.

Wife chat, vids and panties are a real plus, but not necessary.

I hope to hear from you. Tell me a bit about yourself. I do not respond to one- or two-word emails. Thank you.
    Have fun finding, I been looking for years and still no luck!