Register

wanna Good Laugh ?

So, this guy has been hitting me up on grindr for about a year now. At the beginning it was the standard stuff that many guys think will get a CD turned on and wanting to worship their cock. Yeah, I do get guys that truly believe allowing me to service their tool is a blessing for me and I should probably worship them for that privilige.

We chatted some but, his personality really did not overly excite me, and timing sucked. One oft he questions I always ask, is size of the hammer...........and lets be honest, most guys brag, so he told me 8 inches and thick.

Well, I prefer 3.5 to 4.5 and normal, otherwise sex turns into work, and I want play.

So finally, last night, I had nothing better to do and said yeah, come on over, oral only , with reciprocation.

He shows up in tighty whiteys..................guys, I dont think in any world that is a turn on anymore.

Tells me he is going to show me his huge cock, it was about 4 inches, which I like, but that is not huge, that is good size.

He leaned in kissing my neck, I went down for a quick lick, grabbed him , 1 stroke, and I had a ton of cum in my hair

And that was my entire sexual episode last night, about 98 maybe 99 seconds

I went to bed and watched star trek voyager

Re: wanna Good Laugh ?

I didn't know 4" was the new big dick! Guys who talk shit like that should learn not to when they cum in less that two minutes... and you didn't even get to suck him?

I think watching Star Trek Voyager was possibly the best part of your evening. . . .
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    I didn't know 4" was the new big dick! Guys who talk shit like that should learn not to when they cum in less that two minutes... and you didn't even get to suck him?
    Nope, and I sure as hell ddint get any

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    I think watching Star Trek Voyager was possibly the best part of your evening. . . .
    I went back, and started watching every star trek series and movies in order

I'm sorry for laughing at this... LoL

At least take some satisfaction from having got this guy that worked up with just anticipation.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazminedress View Post
    I went back, and started watching every star trek series and movies in order
    Trekkies of the world must unite to battle the 4" cocks out there! And we thought the Klingons were bad! LOL

I'm surprised he even showed up after lying about it

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky 61 View Post
    I'm sorry for laughing at this... LoL

At least take some satisfaction from having got this guy that worked up with just anticipation.
    I thought it was funny, I share these things so others realize, we all go through sillyness, its only sex, may as well have a good laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post
    Trekkies of the world must unite to battle the 4" cocks out there! And we thought the Klingons were bad! LOL
    If there is anyting clinging on.......I leave

hey Jaz, guess he wont be bothering you anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post

Oh god, too funny!
    If it is to be, let it be with me