Register

Preparing For First Anal Sex

The time has come.......I want to feel a cock slide into my ass.........I am going to prepare with anal toys, a butt plug small to start with, 3/4 inch diameter then work up from there. Is this a good way to begin? With lots of lube.....Any other ideas?

Re: Preparing For First Anal Sex

Start with fingers then toy then cock. Lots of lube I cum from being fucked and now I can finger my ass and cum. Still like getting my cock played with too. Lol

Your on the right track I started out with a butt plug and it helps to use it before sex. Lots of lube and enjoy that cock sliding in and out of ur ass it feels awesome.

A warm anal flush or douche is a good way to start. Take your time, you obviously waited a while to try this, don't rush it now. When in doubt slow is so much better. This is good advice for you or a partner.

It's gonna hurt but it's such a delight.

just get lubed up relax and take it best to start with a 6 inch med. thick dick and a guy who knows how to top a nice tight ass

Start by getting him on his back on the bed, turn the other way, and sit on his dick and ride it for a while. Then turn around and do the same thing facing him. For me this is the way to get the most dick the furthest inside me in the least amount of time and with the most pleasure for both of us. Tell us all about your first real fuck as soon as you finally do it.

And if you like how your finger or a dildo or a butt plug feels when its inside you, then you know you're made to get fucked by men so don't waste any more time and get fucked real good!!!

The guy I play with and I can only get together every year or so. So far we've kept to BJs and stroking, but I want to offer him anal. I've worked up to a 2 3/8 inch dildo. Do you think this will be enough stretch? He is not that big - slightly less than 2 inches, but I want to be stretch enough to enjoy it myself without pain.