Register

just gave my best blowjob!

A couple of hours ago at the Adult Video store, the biggest cock I have ever sucked and I swallowed his cum! This guy has a big cock! I was gagging on it but determined and I gave him a really nice orgasm.

Re: just gave my best blowjob!

The worst i ever gave/got was fantastic!

mmmmm sounds hot I would of held ur head down each time you gagged on my cock until you made me cum.

Quote Originally Posted by playtoy70 View Post
    mmmmm sounds hot I would of held ur head down each time you gagged on my cock until you made me cum.
    He did push my head down on it and hold me down turned me fucking on!!!! The girth was awesome I wanted it up my butt and told him but he was in too big a hurry. He did start groping my ass, my pants were still on, so I pulled them on down and he groped my butt real hard, I bent over the chair and told him I had a rubber, he was thinking about it even spread my bung hole and looked at it, but time caught up with him and me too. Probably a good thing, it would have felt like a tree trunk! This was the first time I have tasted another guy's cum, his was kind of minty and clean like mine so he must have a good diet, he was young and in great shape.
    Last edited by oliveanddark; Nov 21, 2015 at 7:08 PM.

Unofficial Community Leader

This thread just added some fuel to my fire ! In the middle of a hook-up. Guy I met on Craigslist. Sent me a hot pic ! Man does he have a thick cock ! Horny as hell on a Sat. nite. Hope this works out.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    This thread just added some fuel to my fire ! In the middle of a hook-up. Guy I met on Craigslist. Sent me a hot pic ! Man does he have a thick cock ! Horny as hell on a Sat. nite. Hope this works out.
    I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed that thick hot cock last night! I get horny and jack off just thinking about it! Sexy!! Very big and big balls too!! My jaws are sore he fucked the hell out of my mouth! First time I ever swallowed too and I loved it!

Good 4 u!!
    I'm dabbing my tears of joy (ok, not really) for you losing your oral virginity!
    Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by open2both View Post
    Good 4 u!!
    I'm dabbing my tears of joy (ok, not really) for you losing your oral virginity!
    Congrats!
    well I have sucked a few cocks already but none as big as this guy's and was my first time letting a guy cum in my mouth and swallowing. I like to do tongue swirls all over the cock with it in my mouth, this is the first one I have sucked that I could not get my tongue all the way around the shaft to do that with.

I too have sucked some pretty massive cock in the booths @ our local "bookstore". Have never gotten anyone to cum yet though. Have orgasmed there twice myself though. Prefer to "host" @ home instead, where I'm significantly more successful getting my partners to cum :-) !

Impressive....

Quote Originally Posted by Dunmor View Post
    Impressive....
    I did not know if I could really handle the width very wide cock! I was impressed with myself!

Unless you have stopped giving blowjobs or oral sex to men how do you know it was your "best"?

Congratulations and Good For You my friend. Now go out and give an even better one to that same guy and then do the same to lots of other well hung men. Sucking a big dick is so much fun!!

Congratulations and Good For You my friend. Now go out and give an even better one to that same guy and then do the same to lots of other well hung men. Sucking a big dick is so much fun!!

And your next assignment is to find two hot guys with two big cocks and get on your knees and suck them both off. And don't even think of getting up until you've got two loads of jizz dripping down your face