Register

Who gets into total slut mode when with other men?

Seems like I release all my inhibitions when I'm with another man privately, willing to do anything I can, including dressing, oral, anal, piss, anything except scat, to be a little whore slut. Anyone else like that? Outwardly I am a conservative, straight male but my inner slut cums out in private....

Re: Who gets into total slut mode when with other men?

I am afraid I am on the same level as Cumm Slutt, I do loose all inhibitions and ready to play.

Yea. When I'm naked with another naked guy, I'm totally uninhabited. When I haven't cum for a couple of days, and I just shaved my cock, I'll Skype photos of my cock to everybody; except Debra Messing, I won't send one to Debra Messing.

There are times when I hook up with a real hot guy that I easily slip into the role of a submissive cock slut. I usually strip to the waist, wearing low cut tight jeans and let my hair down, (it is long and beyond shoulder length.) When he lays down nude on my bed and spreads his legs out, I am more than happy to lie between his legs and worship his erection with my mouth, tongue and throat. He can grab the back of my hair for a nice "blowjob handle" if he wants and I don't mind playing the role of a submissive cocksucking slut to please him in every way. If things really go well, I will give him a nice sensuous rim job to help bring him to a big climax which I will greedily take into my mouth and swallow. Yum.

I do not think that there are many of us on here that do not turn into cum sluts.We are all willing to do whatever it takes!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cslutt View Post
    Seems like I release all my inhibitions when I'm with another man privately, willing to do anything I can, including dressing, oral, anal, piss, anything except scat, to be a little whore slut. Anyone else like that? Outwardly I am a conservative, straight male but my inner slut cums out in private....
    …sounds like you’re describing me…

I keep hearing from guys..."wow, you are a lot freakier than I am" hehe, yea, I guess.

Is there any other way to be? To be used for their pleasures and fantasies, until they tire of you.

If I had a room full of men ,I would suck them all and let them all fuck my ass. I cant get enough dick. I had one guy fuck my ass 3 hours.

When ever I am with a guy I have to get naked then I becum a total slut, I am submissive and will do whatever I am told to do. I so love cock hard soft big small I love em all.

Kissing, rubbing, and heavy breathing! Then sucking.

I love dressing professional but keep very sexy and slutty underneath with my choice of lingerie. Usually after the first long passionate kiss the man has me under his control.

I get to being a slut when I get naked and see a nice cock ready to be enjoyed by my mouth and the look when my partner looking at my cock like he's ready to please my cock and once I swallow that load I become a regular whore

I am with you there; the more cocks the better and who cares if everyone is there for sex !

I become what I was made to be...
    Rose

I have sex with men so I can bring out my inner slut. Fucking a woman is hot in other ways but being a man's pussy boy slut is just as good. Totally different but still just as hot. But my inner slut loves real sex - and not body fluids or pain or anything that isn't true sex. But that's me and you and everyone else should do whatever turns you and your sex partners on. And do it as often as possible because sex is the best thing about being alive!!!

I am a slut as well when I am with a guy. Something in me wants to be that way...we've all seen the videos of the girl taking on all the guys in the room and that's who I want to be.

I enjoy being a total cock slut, especially with several guys at a time, each stroking and waiting for me to suck them off as they watch me sucking each guy off. Love it when they tell me a cocksucker, ask if I like their sucking their cocks or tell me they know how much I like it. I'm a bit of a submissive, so I love to feel used as a cumslut. Can't get enough cock or cum, total cumslut.

cking on a nice cock Re: Who gets into total slut mode when with other men?

once I meet a guy that I like and start sucking his cock I really it enjoy then I just want him to feel very good make him cum then I want to suck another and another and another I have now became a cock whore

Being versatile, my degree of sluttiness depends on my partner. One of my FWBs is a rather effeminate bottom. With him, I have to be more like I would with a woman, using lots of kissing and caressing to get him out of his cami and thong.
    However, the FWB I'm with most often is a dominant top. Before he comes over I get my self squeaky clean. Wearing only a robe, I greet him at the door with a wet, tongue tangling kiss. I drop to my knees, open his pants and take his soft cock into my mouth. I suck him to hardness then stand, letting the robe fall open and letting my now hard cock touch his. After another kiss I whisper wetly in his ear an invitation to go upstairs. Dropping the robe, I precede him, giving him a view of my ass moving as I go up each step. In the bedroom I lie face down on the bed, legs spread, while he undresses. As soon as he's naked he buries his face between my ass cheeks, worshiping my asshole with lips and tongue. He kisses his way up my spine and I feel the head of his cock pushing against my puckered hole. I relax and feel his cock head slip through my sphincter and fill me up. He starts slowly then fucks me hard until he comes. He has unbelievably intense orgasms. The first time we were together I feared he was having a seizure. His passion subsides and I feel his softening cock plop sloppily out of me. He lies beside me and I turn over. My cock is rock hard and oozing precum. He goes down on me, sucking me to completion then comes up to my mouth and we share a cum filled kiss. I watch him dress and go, still naked, back downstairs with him and kiss him goodbye. In the shower, cleaning up, I savor the memory of our lovemaking and anticipate the next time.

I absolutely love being a cock slut - I love to dress and play the submissive role, especially with a couple - role playing cuckold is one of my favorites - I love cum, love to suck cock and love to just be a whore - the more the merrier - the hottest I get is playing with a bi couple or bi couples and having group fun!