Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rude ass people

Rude ass people

All I was trying to do was be nice to you people and stay in touch with y'all. Since y'all want to be rude ass people forget y'all. Being nice to you people don't pay. So kiss my ass.

Re: Rude ass people

I agree canary there are some rude people oh I like the other sight am I a haker too jeez morons

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCanary View Post
    All I was trying to do was be nice to you people and stay in touch with y'all. Since y'all want to be rude ass people forget y'all. Being nice to you people don't pay. So kiss my ass.
    As well mannered and nice as I have seen you here, I would be very wary of anyone that is rude to you, White Canary. Some people are just trolling here for sure.

It used to be a great chat room

The site looked to legit to me. I'll still wait for chat to be back here as I am in no rush to chat.

Around the times that we were having trouble with the chat here---two different sites popped up with a bisexual theme and I tried them both--the one site the couple that ran it were doing it on the cheap--like for free and we came there and sort of overwhelmed them with traffic and they just could not get things "together." The other site--I forget its name---the guy who ran it seemed ok at first but he was pretty much an asshole and dissed you big time if you did not agree with him on his political views----he is more liberal and I more or less should have agreed with him in most things-but that he got pissy with anyone that did disagree with him and was conservative---that didn't sit well with me. He got jerky about it---so I stopped going to that one too. I may not agree with someone on their views or they with mine--but we do need to treat one another with mutual respect and civility, something that all too often gets lost-at least online.

To me--I sometimes think that the internet and online things--can be more a Curse than a Blessing!

There was someone who said in a post elsewhere on the board in recent days that Drew had died and this site is up for sale. I don't know if that is all true or not. One way or the other--I'd like to confirm or refute that info.

When it comes to people being assholes online---that is surely true----just look at FaceBook. My god---people can be such total assholes on there with the things they post.

Well---let us hope that the chat room being down this time does not go to three or four months.

I was banned immediately at My Secret Choice for no reason. The reason is I'm smart, and right.

Nobody here is being rude. We are just sick and tired of spammers like you who spam their stupid sites that nobody cares to go to or join.

It is not an unreasonable leap into oblivion to think someone named vengeful could be a hacker. I never saw your nick before, but your post here is interesting.
    2 ) Is hacking up Bisexual in the first place some how less offensive than my daring to offer my comments, based upon my observations ?

So Canary, your definition of being "nice" is going one one site and violating the chat rules by advertising a different site. No sweetie THAT is rude.

Quote Originally Posted by havefun529 View Post
    So Canary, your definition of being "nice" is going one one site and violating the chat rules by advertising a different site. No sweetie THAT is rude.
    Exactly, she's nothing but a troll and spammer.

your an asshole and a troll

yall can have fun with this dying site and chat. Now y'all made me happy it died and crashed and burned. I have been here a long time and have a lot friends and I do miss the chat as well. I will miss y'all as well. Well maybe some of you I will miss. I wish y'all the best. bye

White Canary - You have one post in a thread of a Super Girl Emblem. You have another post informing us that you will be on the other site. You are not all that and a bag of chips. I only view you as like the snooty prep cheerleader in High School, as if people would be lucky to be your friend, and gain your favor. Y are a pety, pretentious little brat.

How the hell do you call yourself a community going after each and putting one another down and using bad words to each other. You should all be ashamed or yourself acting poorly to one another. Really bully each other in here. Now I am ashamed I signed up for this chat site after reading what you all are posting to each. Shame on all of you.

your right happy and make a good point. I am truly sorry for everything I have done here. There is no need to get better or angry or start shit. So I will let y'all be in peace. Take care and have a great life everybody.

Canary ? Have you read your own posts here ?

that's why I said I was sorry for how I acted and how have been acting. I don't know what else I can do to make you forgive me or not. I am so sorry. That's the last time I am going to say sorry. You can take or leave it.

That's ok I forgive you hun. I know you only mean well. If they cant forgive that's there problem but I forgive. Life is too short to stay mad. There are more important things then staying angry over stupid things.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCanary View Post
    yall can have fun with this dying site and chat. Now y'all made me happy it died and crashed and burned. I have been here a long time and have a lot friends and I do miss the chat as well. I will miss y'all as well. Well maybe some of you I will miss. I wish y'all the best. bye
    You have not been here a long time. Your join date was September 1, 2015.

http://www.bisexual.com/forum/member...47-WhiteCanary

If anything crashed and burned it was the site you're spamming as people only go there when the cyber sex chat room stops working here, and then they all rush back here and quit going to your site full of trolls and spammers like yourself when the cyber sex chat room starts to work here on this site again.

She has already apologize to your asses already there is no need to carry it on already damn. I mean come on and let it go already sheesh. If you cant let go you must still be in middle school or something. Forgive and forget man. Be the bigger person take the high road instead of drag it on.

Quote Originally Posted by PamelaBiPantyboy View Post
    White Canary - You have one post in a thread of a Super Girl Emblem. You have another post informing us that you will be on the other site. You are not all that and a bag of chips. I only view you as like the snooty prep cheerleader in High School, as if people would be lucky to be your friend, and gain your favor. Y are a pety, pretentious little brat.
    pot calling the kettle black now huh panty troll

Unofficial Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by finallyhappy26 View Post
    How the hell do you call yourself a community going after each and putting one another down and using bad words to each other. You should all be ashamed or yourself acting poorly to one another. Really bully each other in here. Now I am ashamed I signed up for this chat site after reading what you all are posting to each. Shame on all of you.
    Really surprising perspective for someone who's been here as long as you! Take off your idealistic, rose-colored glasses & look around. It's an evil, despicable world & this site is just a microcosm of that. Did you really think it would be a social nirvana devoid of human nature? And step down from your sanctimonious soap box while you're at it.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

We were thinking social nirvana devoid of petty human failings, an honest and refreshing exchange between real people searching for a meaningful mutual communication of ideas, feelings, fears and desires. The world doesn't intrude here unless you bring it in with you.

Don't worry, we'll be waiting for you when you catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by finallyhappy26 View Post
    It used to be a community for like minded peeps but in the last year or so it has degraded in a high school mentality for sure...all Canary was trying to do was let peeps know of an alternative place to chat if they wanted.... but as it has become the norm around here for someone who disagrees with a poster so they try to hurt their feelings and reputation...if you disagree fine, post your opinion
    and leave it at that!!! Why would any sensible, civilized person resort to name calling in order to shore up their opinion...if nothing else remember this; OPINIONS ARE LIKE ASSHOLES..EVERYONE HAS ONE...

Quote Originally Posted by open2joy View Post
    We were thinking social nirvana devoid of petty human failings, an honest and refreshing exchange between real people searching for a meaningful mutual communication of ideas, feelings, fears and desires. The world doesn't intrude here unless you bring it in with you.

Don't worry, we'll be waiting for you when you catch up.
    BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by DrBimind View Post
    It used to be a community for like minded peeps but in the last year or so it has degraded in a high school mentality for sure...all Canary was trying to do was let peeps know of an alternative place to chat if they wanted.... but as it has become the norm around here for someone who disagrees with a poster so they try to hurt their feelings and reputation...if you disagree fine, post your opinion
    and leave it at that!!! Why would any sensible, civilized person resort to name calling in order to shore up their opinion...if nothing else remember this; OPINIONS ARE LIKE ASSHOLES..EVERYONE HAS ONE...
    Bumpity Bump Bump!

Sorry, nearly forgot the lube these ideas here got me so hot and ready. Whew! Might even run out for condoms. Yay! Orgy party with ideas! :D
    Last edited by void(); Nov 20, 2015 at 4:14 PM.

hey pole smoker um she was on a different name I knew her back when I first started here so yeah
    Last edited by vengful-tenkatsu; Nov 20, 2015 at 10:18 PM.

Unofficial Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post

BUMP!
    Void
    FIRE IN THE BELLY