Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rude ass people

Re: Rude ass people

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    Void
    Well ya know, when ya see de Truth of it yammered out on the tiles, ya say Heya there ya go!

Quote Originally Posted by vengful-tenkatsu View Post
    hey pole smoker um she was on a different name I knew her back when I first started here so yeah
    riiiiiiiiiiight sure she was. Of course a troll like you is going to agree with the original poster who is a troll and spammer LMAO!

Rude ass people? I've known some rude people here...and yes, yes, I've also met some people who I think might identify themselves as ass-people. But I've never noticed a particular correlation between the two.
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

i'm more of a boob person

Quote Originally Posted by Annika L View Post
    Rude ass people? I've known some rude people here...and yes, yes, I've also met some people who I think might identify themselves as ass-people. But I've never noticed a particular correlation between the two.
    You've not met my ass though. I am always told it's smart and once in a while told it's rude. At times it does intelligent tricks, it can be rude as in bumping up against someone who is sound asleep. See, there you go, there ya are ... * chuckling *

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    i'm more of a boob person
    Say it ain't so, Sysper Man! You're a boob? * grinning & chuckling *

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    Say it ain't so, Sysper Man! You're a boob? * grinning & chuckling *
    a big 1 too.......who doesn't like big boobs?

Actually...*raises hand*. I've never been a fan of "big" in that department...small-to-medium can be absolutely *perfect*. I was aghast the first time I heard "more than a handful goes to waste", but I've since come to recognize a certain wisdom there.

Anyway...it doesn't matter whether you're a boob man or an ass man...my point was that I've not noted that ass people are any more or less *rude* than boob people!
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Well, those having big boobs at times do offer complaint. Big boobs can hurt their backs. I like Annika, am not a great fan of big boobs. I can take them or leave them as is expressed. I heard "more than a mouthful is wasted". My wife is a big beautiful babe. She has boobs a bit bigger than most yet not grossly so. Her body frame is big and she is healthily plump. She fusses about being too heavy. ( Direct me to a modern woman that does not. ) I think she is highly sexy to look at and still often find myself having erotic dreams and fantasies involving her. After nearly two decades with her, guess that's called love.

as long as they are noticable i just like boobs! i tend to like them on the bigger side but not too big. but it's up to the individual to figure out what they like & that's ok

Well, those having big boobs at times do offer complaint. Big boobs can hurt their backs. I like Annika, am not a great fan of big boobs. I can take them or leave them as is expressed. I heard "more than a mouthful is wasted". My wife is a big beautiful babe. She has boobs a bit bigger than most yet not grossly so. Her body frame is big and she is healthily plump. She fusses about being too heavy. ( Direct me to a modern woman that does not. ) I think she is highly sexy to look at and still often find myself having erotic dreams and fantasies involving her. After nearly two decades with her, guess that's called love.
    sounds like ur each lucky to have a great person in ur life :D the right person makes life more meaningfull......& fun!

sounds like ur each lucky to have a great person in ur life :D the right person makes life more meaningfull......& fun!
    But what if the right person has a rude ass (or worse, *is* a rude ass!)? Surely even large breasts can't compensate for such a transgression?!

But what if the right person has a rude ass (or worse, *is* a rude ass!)? Surely even large breasts can't compensate for such a transgression?!
    it would take a real rude ass to overcome the beauty of a nice big set of boobs, don't even wanna think of such a person but if someone just has a rude ass, isn't that what beano is for?

it would take a real rude ass to overcome the beauty of a nice big set of boobs, don't even wanna think of such a person but if someone just has a rude ass, isn't that what beano is for?
    Ok...you just made me think of pole_smoker with really big boobs...I did NOT need that. What are you, a troll or something?? *wink*

Unofficial Community Leader

Ok...you just made me think of pole_smoker with really big boobs...I did NOT need that. What are you, a troll or something?? *wink*
    really saggy ones at that!
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

don't even wanna think of such a person but if someone just has a rude ass, isn't that what beano is for?
    * ears perk upon hearing Beano * "Yeah, waddaya need? gimmie a minute I get it fer ya!"

That's what my wife and her family call me, Beano. Or they'll say "oh no, we need to go get The Dog." Her brother in law is called many things, none near as endearing.
    Last edited by void(); Nov 26, 2015 at 6:22 PM.

And you had to lob that image out, again, yourself? Why? Are you plain out spastic? Do you suffer epileptic fits, tremors?

* Imagines Annika at her keyboard or input * "Ha, this will irk and twerk void all to heck, he'll be having nightmares for months, maybe years! Haha teach him for pulling my leg about being a witch! I'll show him! MuhahahaHamahamamaumu!"
    Last edited by void(); Nov 26, 2015 at 6:27 PM.

And you had to lob that image out, again, yourself? Why? Are you plain out spastic? Do you suffer epileptic fits, tremors?

* Imagines Annika at her keyboard or input * "Ha, this will irk and twerk void all to heck, he'll be having nightmares for months, maybe years! Haha teach him for pulling my leg about being a witch! I'll show him! MuhahahaHamahamamaumu!"
    And now you've made me think about you twerking. *Hands to head!* When will this nightmare end??!

Passes around a large, colorful, ceramic party bowl of Ritalin ..

Quote Originally Posted by PamelaBiPantyboy View Post
    Passes around a large, colorful, ceramic party bowl of Ritalin ..
    Thank you, I don't.

I'll pass on Ritalin as well. A doctor once tried having me on it as a child. Mom looked into it and immediately had a fit of not mincing words with a doctor. I never so much as looked at it after that. The doctor's reasoning was to calm hyperactivity. I am active and attempt blending and creating new synthesis without involving others, or adding fraud in order to gain. In mom's simple terms, I follow my own drummer. Everyone has their own drummer.

"You my son, are unique, just like everyone else", mom told me. I had a lot of cognitive behavior training or modification if you will, as a youth during school. This helped in learning a good bit of self control, self censoring or revising. Also found it that such training left me a bit devoid of emotion at times. This training taught any way you can cope is alright and for me that way was to shut down feelings at times, be objective or at least as best able to be. I still do this now at times. Recently, needed to due to a lot of deaths in the family. It hurt too much to lose these loved ones to remember them and realize they were now gone. Still accepting that. Do not need drugs for it. It is human nature, natural, fine. I'll be fine too.

Apologies if surreal humor does not suit. I'll pay better mind to restrain it. Keep thinking I'm among friends, who understand, here. Oh well, what is, is.