Register

Whats your cocksucking Technique?

This is what I think about when I am confronted by a cock....
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: Whats your cocksucking Technique?

I like to start off slow licking and sucking on it till I feel it start to get hard in my mouth. Next as it grows I slide it as deep as I can take down my throat. Next I'm sucking that hard cock hard and long. Next start sucking the head and shaft while jacking him off tasting the now flowing pre cum and keep doing it until he blows his load in my mouth while still sucking the head driving him crazy.

Both of you have some good ways of doing it. I like to start by licking the head too---running my tongue on and if possible---inside the pee hole---then running my tongue along the fold of skin that runs under the head---if the cock is cut which most guys I seem to get with mostly are. Then I start to take the shaft in my mouth, sucking it--moving my head back and forth----still working my tongue on the head and pee hole. I will often stop doing anything but open my mouth so the guy can start to thrust some.

I do a variation of these things and I found one thing that guys often seem to like---put his cock between my teeth and the inside of my mouth--putting the cock inside the cheeks on both sides of my mouth and let him thrust that way too----I sometimes do swallow but just as often as not I don't---but let him stroke himself off and shoot off on me---maybe lick up his cum too. I do like to use another guy's cum to stroke my cock.

I do kind of get a feeling if the cum tastes good or not---I have found that there is a wide variation on how cum tastes--sometimes it really tastes good but sadly for whatever reason---they say it does depend upon what we eat that can determine that along with overall health--but some cum can taste really good and man---cannot get enough of it when it does and sometimes it tastes awful and makes me queasy.

It does also tend to taste different with age---and most younger guys---unless they smoke---their cum tastes pretty good and the cum of older guys--not so good---the same can also be said for pussy juice as well.

I do enjoy it when a guy comes in my mouth---love to feel his body tense, the cock quiver, taste the cum when good and hear him make that combination grunt/groan/moan when he cums.
    Last edited by 12voltyV2.0; Nov 16, 2015 at 2:25 PM.

I start slow by gently kissing the head and shaft and as it starts to grow I wrap my lips around it and as it gets rock hard I follow the guys lead as to what he likes because no two guys like their cockc sucked the same way.Same when it comes to deep throating them,some guys can srtick a big cock down your throat and you enjoy it and some guys can tear your throat up with a small cock.When they cum I like it in my mouth but some like to shoot on the lips again, I just make it good for them if they have made it good for me.After all if they are good you want their repeat business.

I put it in my mouth, suck, withdraw, repeat.

what are some good methods to prolong cumming when you are getting your cock suck-----

Any techniques just to make you feel comfortable, not just how difficult it is to be.
    Straight guys seek out gay sex on http://www.bi-curious-dating.com/, Create your FREE account now!

I like to feel around his head with my tongue while I tickle his balls with my fingertips. This is good foreplay after he's been hard for a little while. I love how his head throbs and how hot it feels on my tongue. I love slapping it against my tongue. When he gets close, I'll jerk him hard, cupping and rubbing his balls as I keep just his head in my mouth. I love feeling how hot and fat his head gets right before he cums. Once he starts cumming, I'll stroke him slower, but at a consistent pace, while I circle my tongue around his head in different directions, getting a good taste of his load in the process. There's no greater rush than those final moments feeling a guy's head get so hard and full, then feeling a rush of warm sperm flood your mouth as he moans and grunts uncontrollably letting it out. My favorite way to get a guy's cum is when he's on his back and it oozes out while I slurp up every spurt he pumps out.

I drool and salivate a lot. (I'm drooling right now just thinking about sucking)! lol
    Feeling it soft and tender in my mouth at first.
    I wake up that cock from it's snuggle on my warm tongue.
    I enjoy feeling it grow and stiffen and get almost anxious and ultimately aggressive in my throat.
    Face fuck me in a frenzy.
    Your cock, balls, thighs sloppy with my saliva.
    It's going to get a lot wetter in my mouth!
    I don't gag, but when the cockhead hits a certain spot in my throat,
    That thicker saliva covers everything.

I like to start on my knees when his dick is still soft. So I can make it get big and hard with my mouth and my tongue and my lips and I can feel it grow and get hard. With only my mouth and never my hands until I'm done with that initial task. I like to look up and lock eyes with him and watch him looking down at my with his big hard dick in my mouth. The hands join the fun at the right time and every great cocksucker knows when the right time for that is, each and every time he (or she) sucks a cock. Sucking a dick brings out my inner slut and the sluttiness makes my cocksucking get better and they both play off each other. Dirty talk but only with a guy who is into that. And I really love when he grabs his dick and rubs it on my lower lip and I lick it like a crazy dog licks his favorite dog bone. Deep throat and 69 if and when things go that way and when I 69 I always am on the bottom because I love to lick his balls from below - one and then the other - while jerking his big cock, and if you've ever done that then you know how erotic the visual image is from that perspective.

I don't like being face fucked and I don't let any guy do that or push my head into him violently. Some guys did that but they all stopped as soon as I told them to since they all knew they were getting one of the best blow jobs of their entire lives and almost every guy I've blown got it that good from me.

I always decide where he cums and I play the BJ game the safe way so nobody gets to shoot his load into my mouth or down my throat or all over my face unless we already know each other well enough for me to trust that he really is D/D free and not just telling me that to get his jizz in my mouth or to watch it drip down my chin. Don't get me wrong I love doing that since it's both totally degrading and also so fucking hot at the same time. I'm good enough that my first and second time boys don't even care and the ones who stick around long enough to become my friend eventually get to shoot their loads wherever they want. Most of them want it in my mouth but my favorite boys are the ones who like to shoot their jizz on my face and then watch me lick their dicks clean.

I only suck big dicks and my definition of a big dick is a dick that's visibly bigger than my own. Which is 8 inches so my usual minimum is 9 but I've made exceptions for some really cute and hot guys with 8 or 8.5 inches of dick. Black dick is my favorite and a 10 or 11 inch black dick is my sweet spot for sucking cock.

Technique matters but so does lust and burning sexual desire and a slutty attitude. The best cocksuckers have them all plus a lot more too.

Men give better BJs than women but that's only a general rule and it makes total sense since we men all have a dick of our own. And girls are better pussy lickers than we men are for the same reason. But every rule has lots and lots of exceptions and a girl who can suck a dick real real good is one of the best exceptions that any man can experience personally if he's lucky enough to get one of those babes to open her mouth for his dick.

Fuck I'm so horny now just from writing this!! Any guy in NYC with 9 or more inches of dick can contact me on this site at any time. You'll be very glad if you ever do it and you have nothing to lose either

Intense, at least what I'm told.

Thank you everyone for all your comments, I'm going to have to try every one of those techniques all I needed somebody to try it with anybody here local