Register

First Blow Job, how long before you came

My first blow job I came in 5 seconds

Re: First Blow Job, how long before you came

It was a couple of minutes, but I wasn't timing it, of course. The whole time I was marveling at how wonderful his hot, wet mouth felt on my cock!

It was less then a 60 seconds lol for me

My 1st blowjob was with a sexy 21 year old college girl who seduced me when I was 14. I was super hard and and super excited and came in less than 2 minutes. She then taught me to eat her until she came twice. I stayed hard throughout and then she rode my cock to another orgasm for her and me. My first blowjob with a guy happened on a campout with a 17 yr old neighborhood pal about a year later when I was 15. He had talked me into jacking each other off after which we both fell asleep nude on our sleeping bags. At some point in the middle of the night he crept over and began sucking my cock as I slept. I woke up thrusting and moaning. I don't really know how long he was sucking me before I became aware and awoke. I faked staying asleep the whole time and came 3 maybe 4 minutes after I awoke. He swallowed every drop and licked my cock and balls completely clean before creeping back to his sleeping bag. I remember the silly grin on his face and his giggling a lot as we toasted our breakfast pop tarts over the campfire. I never let on that I knew he had sucked me off. I had enjoyed it but it was weird because of what I had been taught about "queers". I filed the memory away and pretty much forgot about it. I was pussy crazy throughout high school and college and it was 17 years after that until the next time a man sucked my cock. It was in a 4some with my 1st wife and a bi couple. I sucked my 1st cock that night and was hooked on mm oral sex forever. It was only then that I remembered my campout experience. I truly think that if I had "woke up" and then sucked off my neighborhood pal afterwards, I would have become hooked on cock much earlier in life !

First BJ I ever got was from a very hot and sexy girl. Outdoors at night in her back yard with her mom and dad visible through the kitchen window. Which was her idea!!

I held out admirably. At least 4 minutes or so. And that first BJ ended with a huge facial - her idea once again.

She blew me many more times after that first one in her yard. I'd gladly take one more BJ from her right now!!!!!

first time i was 16 she was 22 and she gave me one behind the high school gym proably went 10 minutes or so before she sucked me dry

Over an hour but I was not really concentrating on time.

Oddly, perhaps, I have a much longer 'trigger' when being blown than having PIV sex, which makes me cum rather quickly. My wife tires easily when sucking my cock, and usually moves on to another form of stimulation before I'm ready to cum.

One guy I played with really wanted to suck me to completion, but it didn't quite happen. I would up jerking it into his mouth, and he really loved tasting my cum.

If he had had the experience, he won't let you come.
    Straight guys seek out gay sex on http://www.bi-curious-dating.com/, Create your FREE account now!

Mine was a 22 old girl I was 14 I was doing yard work for her mom. She kept eyeing me and teasing me by flashing her tits. Finally she came out and asked I needed a drink. Went up to the house sat down she brought me water and next thing I knew she was sucking my cock I blew my load pretty quick she then asked if I was working the next day and I'm like hell yes. Got to fuck her several times that summer before she went back to school. She wasn't the prettiest thing but had a killer body she was my first fuck. Guy wise it took him a while to get the cum from my cock but when I did cum it was huge.

36 years.

First BJ was when I was 17. First person (male or female) to get me to cum from a BJ was when I was 53. That only took about 5 minutes.

It must have been about 10 minutes, never had I ever had a orgasm so powerful and draining, she knew what she was doing and keep me on edge.

It was between 15-20 minutes, we were 69 with condoms on. Once he started feeling he was getting ready to cum he started speeding up which got me ready to cum and both blew our loads at the same time.

Not sure honestly. Did not seem to be something to watch the clock over when it happened. Do not think we did watch the clock either. Besides that, at times I now forget yesterday's supper. Rhetorically, how could I recall what happened nearly thirty years ago?

The first time I gave my best friend a blowjob I came before he did.

I held out for about 5 minutes. She was a very talented cocksucker too and I made sure that first BJ wasn't our last one together

I was 8 or 9 and it only took a minute of being sucked. I climaxed, no cum, but my whole body shock and my legs got weak. It was an incredible experience. Until then I had only jerked off and it felt great, but being sucked off was wonderful and I could wait for the next time.

Hmmm my best bud and I swapped blow jobs one summer at summer camp. Of course we didn't use a stop watch but we both came super fast! I'd say definitely less than two minutes before blast-off, probably under one minute, I wouldn't be surprise if he blew that first time in 15-30 seconds.