Register

What man doesnt like wearing panties?

I love wearing crotchless panties. I'm bisexual but damn I love being a little bitch. Probably have more panties then most women. Stick your dick in my face and I will do the rest or bend me over and fuck me hard! WTF its only sex and everyone goes home happy. Cock is the best!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140315_175308.jpg 
Views:	388 
Size:	54.0 KB 
ID:	39238

Re: What man doesnt like wearing panties?

I don't like wearing panties or getting fucked. But, good for you that you do.
    JEM

hahaha and yet another one

Click image for larger version. 

ID:	39238This looks delicious!! How do I sign up for oral duty on this?!?

I love wearing panties 24/7. my wife loves it to

Quote Originally Posted by slambam35 View Post
    I love wearing crotchless panties. I'm bisexual but damn I love being a little bitch. Probably have more panties then most women. Stick your dick in my face and I will do the rest or bend me over and fuck me hard! WTF its only sex and everyone goes home happy. Cock is the best!Click image for larger version. 

ID:	39238
    Absolutely beautiful cock and balls! Love to get into your panties and drain you dry

Your pic is Mouth Watering. I like wearing tight silk or nylon bikini panties. Also like the feel of thigh highs. Seeing a guy in panties, thigh highs and heels really turns me on.

I guess I'm the man who doesn't like wearing panties. I don't want to be with a man who wears them either. There's nothing wrong with it, of course, but I go to men because I like men. Men in panties do nothing for me. If I want sex with someone who wears panties, I'll go to a woman.

I prefer to be 100% naked; no shirt, no socks, no undies, no nothing. The nice thing about panties is they are something to take off to get to naked. When I do wear panties, I like a black thong like this one.

Name:	me 014.jpg 
Views:	310 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	39246

Crotchless panties are hot, best of both worlds, lacey and frilley, and also open for easy access in front and back

Love the feeling!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

I love wearing panties and looking at men in panties!

This guy's been wearing satin panties since he's been 12 years old and now I wear them 24/7

Speaking for myself--I have ZERO desire to wear "panties." I am a man, not a female, no desire to be even though not one thing wrong with being female. I love females and their particular attributes, physically and otherwise.

I also do like to get with men. I do love to bottom anally with a man--but am not "fem" about it--just that I am a man--who greatly appreciates and likes what only another man can provide in that fashion--TRULY Do----be able to enjoy what a man's naturally provided "equipment" can provide.

But for those who favor and agree to what this post is about--more power to you--I just had to respond to the title that sought an answer, to provide a different take on the premise of the question.......

I meet many bisexual married men who either love to wear panties or want to try wearing panties or want me to wear them. Many times, they've "borrowed" a pair of their wife's panties and they feel very wicked wearing them for me. I've only ever met a few men who thought it was unmasculine or perverted. For me it adds a bit of naughty kink when my partner is excited by wearing them or excited for me to wear them. I too enjoy slipping on a pair of them when I'm with a partner who gets turned on by other men in panties. I have 4 pairs, mostly for my panty-wearing or panty-curious partners to slip on. Many of them want to feel fem and don't want me to wear them because they'd rather me look masculine and be in charge. It's also very naughty and wicked when both of us are wearing panties while groping each other and making out in bed. It's just an occasional kink and won't ever be a fetish for me.

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    Speaking for myself--I have ZERO desire to wear "panties." I am a man, not a female, no desire to be even though not one thing wrong with being female. I love females and their particular attributes, physically and otherwise.

I also do like to get with men. I do love to bottom anally with a man--but am not "fem" about it--just that I am a man--who greatly appreciates and likes what only another man can provide in that fashion--TRULY Do----be able to enjoy what a man's naturally provided "equipment" can provide.

But for those who favor and agree to what this post is about--more power to you--I just had to respond to the title that sought an answer, to provide a different take on the premise of the question.......
    Quote Originally Posted by cuttin2dachase View Post
    I meet many bisexual married men who either love to wear panties or want to try wearing panties or want me to wear them. Many times, they've "borrowed" a pair of their wife's panties and they feel very wicked wearing them for me. I've only ever met a few men who thought it was unmasculine or perverted. For me it adds a bit of naughty kink when my partner is excited by wearing them or excited for me to wear them. I too enjoy slipping on a pair of them when I'm with a partner who gets turned on by other men in panties. I have 4 pairs, mostly for my panty-wearing or panty-curious partners to slip on. Many of them want to feel fem and don't want me to wear them because they'd rather me look masculine and be in charge. It's also very naughty and wicked when both of us are wearing panties while groping each other and making out in bed. It's just an occasional kink and won't ever be a fetish for me.
    i can respect being a man wanting to be with another man & being nothing other than a man. kinda the point behind gay sex is 1 way to look at it. but i also respect the kinkiness of it. it's nice u got some available for guys if there into it )))))

Sitting here stroking in the wife's panties right now. Love it!

I'm basically with Voltie. I don't like the look of a woman's panties on most men but a firm body may over ride that. I'm not that crazy for a man in a thong either. Boxer briefs on many men are kewl and masculine looking.

I find the question a bit off. The writer sets it up as if you are not into a man in women's panties that there is something abnormal about you...lol Quite the contrary. If a guy wants to wear women's panties for whatever reason ...that is fine. Just do pretend that being bi means that you are a woman's panty wearer . Wearing women's panties is not unmasculine as much as feminine. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gaysoftwear_Boxer_Briefs_Boxers_52.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	13.6 KB 
ID:	42837
    Last edited by tenni; Jul 28, 2016 at 4:55 PM.

very sweet i like

Wearing panties doesn't mean that it makes me feel feminine. I wear them because I like the feel of the material.

Nicelly

Does nothing for me, not interested, personally. However, I have no issue with a partner wearing them, if they enjoy it.

I had a classmate in college, who I was exceptionally drawn to. He relished seeing men in bikini panties. I noticed he'd get aroused,though, when we'd discuss his desire to try wearing panties, so I decided to see how far I could go with that theme.

He was a virgin when I met him and one thing that really got him going was thinking of wearing those panties. So, one Friday night, I bought a pair to give him. As soon as he saw the box contained red panties, he became erect!

The rest was easy......he was a very shy, reserved person, but when he put the panties on, he came alive! Much to my surprise, he paraded around the room shaking his ass and exhibited his bulge in the front. As I said, the panties did nothing for me, but he was transformed! He was hot, needy, suddenly wanton!

They didn't stay on for long; there was no resistance, he succumbed to the euphoria! I'd discovered the way to open his desire and we had a year of some of the finest explorations one could hope for!

To say I was disappointed when he graduated, is putting it mildly. But his parents' plan for his future was in motion and there was no holding on to him!
    Last edited by Realist; Jul 31, 2016 at 9:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jimisbi View Post
    Wearing panties doesn't mean that it makes me feel feminine. I wear them because I like the feel of the material.
    I think that the fact that wearing women's panties gives you pleasure due to the feel of the fabric is a very valid point. However, guys are visual and and other biguys have to look at a man wearing women's panties. To me, it does make a man look more feminine than masculine.

Name:	panty 2-1.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	43.3 KB 
ID:	42896
    Last edited by tenni; Aug 2, 2016 at 7:39 AM.

I used to love wearing them. When I had a long commute, I'd go in to m office, close the door and change in to panties for the long drive home. I'd get so hard while driving and then I'd drive with one hand and with the other hand I'd move my cock back and forth against the satin smooth panties until I shot my load in them. It was fun wearing them with my cum was drenching them. It was a long drive and I would often do it twice. When I got home I'd take them off and just breathe in the scent of my cum and then suck on them while they were still drenched, tastes so good. The I'd wash them out for the next day.

Once met met a guy at a rest stop where everyone went to play. I pulled in a spot a car or two away from a guy and we mutually smiled, we both knew what we wanted, to suck cock. He got out and was wearing nothing but panties and he had a hard cock. He took two steps and his cock came out of his panties and I cold see how big and thick it was. It was such a totally hot thing to see. Has hard cock flying around as he walked towards my car with his red panties to side. When he got in a leaned over and with passion, sucked him dry. He drained me and then I watched him walk back to his car. It was just about dawn when most guys met there, it was a great place. To stop before and after work.