Register

Thread: Exploring sex

Exploring sex

Have any women on here ever had sex with an animal and if so when and how did it happen?

Re: Exploring sex

Quote Originally Posted by Bivandyguy View Post
    Have any women on here ever had sex with an animal and if so when and how did it happen?
    WTF that's sick.

I'm very curious to see the answers you get. I don't judge. What may be sick to some is a turn on to others. I read your profile and I like all your groups also.

I don't think this is the right sex-site for that question to be explored. This site is very human-species oriented.
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by kinkylittledick View Post
    I'm very curious to see the answers you get. I don't judge. What may be sick to some is a turn on to others. I read your profile and I like all your groups also.
    I'm very curious to know too. I've heard from a few women. It's different for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    WTF that's sick.
    This from an idiot who posts pictures of people fucking peoples asses with a foot ? No, I'm not justifying nor endorsing animal sex, but it's ironic coming from a sicko like you.

I do know a very hot woman that likes to smear some peanut butter on her pussy for her dog to lick off. She said it feels great and the dog seems to dig it too.

I thought that was an urban legend.

Quote Originally Posted by NjbiGuy01 View Post
    This from an idiot who posts pictures of people fucking peoples asses with a foot ? No, I'm not justifying nor endorsing animal sex, but it's ironic coming from a sicko like you.

Yes, and when someone takes a foot, arm, or fist up their ass it's done consensually.

Just because you're not into fisting, or maybe you secretly are and want your ass fisted and gaping doesn't make the sex act "sick" as it's not like anyone is raping an animal like the OP wrote about.

Quote Originally Posted by Waylon View Post
    I do know a very hot woman that likes to smear some peanut butter on her pussy for her dog to lick off. She said it feels great and the dog seems to dig it too.
    I thought there would be a few hot woman that were into that. Kind of a turn on.

What the fuck. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by AngelCyrus View Post
    What the fuck. LOL
    exactly.

Back about twenty years ago I had a big horny Swiss Mountain dog that was popular