Register

View Poll Results: Ever gangbang a slutty or whore man or woman with other men in a car or van?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I have and I loved it!

14 15.56%
  • No but I would love to!

19 21.11%
  • I would love to be fucked this way by a group of men!

19 21.11%
  • No I have never done this and do not want to

20 22.22%
  • I am curious about doing this with other men to a woman or man.

18 20.00%

Ever gangbang a slutty or whore man or woman with other men in a car or van?

Ever gangbang a slutty or whore man or woman with other men in a car or van?

Ladies: Have you ever been fucked this way? What about the guys who are bottoms?

Last edited by pole_smoker; Jun 26, 2015 at 1:07 PM.

Re: Ever gangbang a slutty or whore man or woman with other men in a car or van?

Back in the late 60's and early 70's, that was the way to go! My brother had a van that we hippy-outed and it was our traveling slut hut! We'd dress up and park a few blocks down from glory hole establishments and would invite in guys who were into it and we'd suck and fuck their brains out. The difference between our little pleasures and GH is that we had booze and pot and only charged half of what the GH charged. On a good night, we could score a couple hundred plus more pot and booze and loads and loads of hot, creamy cum in our mouths and asses! Then, if the GH heard, we'd just drive away!

Re: Ever gangbang a slutty or whore man or woman with other men in a car or van?

when i was in my 20's my best friend had a van and we used to pick up a girl we knew get 2 or 3 more friends take her to a place we knew and gangbang her in all holes

I want to be gangbanged by at least 3-5 men. Even a blowbang would be nice. Adult theater or motel room. Maybe with some 'questionable' substances involved for a more euphoric and gag-free experience.
    I still love that .gif, Pole_Smoker. So hot!

Quote Originally Posted by DownBoy View Post
    I want to be gangbanged by at least 3-5 men. Even a blowbang would be nice. Adult theater or motel room. Maybe with some 'questionable' substances involved for a more euphoric and gag-free experience.
    I still love that .gif, Pole_Smoker. So hot!
    Thanks. Which substances would you want to use?

I've gotten road head and had back seat sex from several women.
    I've received a blowjob from a guy I met on Craigslist. Would love more of that but am afraid of STD's.

Quote Originally Posted by naztypanty View Post
    I've gotten road head and had back seat sex from several women.
    I've received a blowjob from a guy I met on Craigslist. Would love more of that but am afraid of STD's.
    He'd have to be very unkept for you to get an STD. I've sucked a few cocks without a condom, and also took a couple in my ass once without a condom and I didn't get anything. But, I will more frequently put a condom on a guy's cock if he wants to fuck me.
    Last edited by DownBoy; Oct 23, 2015 at 11:15 PM.