Register

View Poll Results: Vers/Bottom men: Do you like to milk out a load up your ass from a man's cock?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I love it! The more cum up my ass the better!

23 28.05%
  • I have never done this but would love to!

35 42.68%
  • I have never done this and do not want to.

4 4.88%
  • I'm not a bottom or versatile for anal sex.

2 2.44%
  • I prefer a cock up my ass and a cock in my mouth and take cum in both holes.

18 21.95%

Vers/Bottom men: Do you like to milk out a load up your ass from a man's cock?

Vers/Bottom men: Do you like to milk out a load up your ass from a man's cock?

Re: Vers/Bottom men: Do you like to milk out a load up your ass from a man's cock?

Who doesn't?

Re: Vers/Bottom men: Do you like to milk out a load up your ass from a man's cock?

I voted for both ass and mouth because I love cum in both my holes. When my lover pulls out I love to lick and suck his cock clean of his cum and my ass juices. Then I love to push his cum out of my asspussy for him to lick up and share with me with a cum kiss so I can enjoy his load twice, first in my asspussy then in my mouth,
    Dean

Oooooooooh yes!