Register

All bottoms no tops

Am I doing it wrong? I really don't feel much when topping a guy.
    Its nothing like pussy.
    Is that why everyone is a bottom?

Re: All bottoms no tops

Quote Originally Posted by Priapism47 View Post
    Am I doing it wrong? I really don't feel much when topping a guy.
    Its nothing like pussy.
    Is that why everyone is a bottom?
    Maybe you just don't like it, or are meant to be a total bottom? I personally am a top for anal sex, and have never bottomed and do not want to. I enjoy it but I only do it with my husband every so often, and we mainly do oral sex, j/o, kissing, etc.

I'd like it if I could feel more than just the entry

I'd like it if I could feel more than just the entry
    Do you have a tiny or small penis, or something? Have you ever been fucked? Try that since you seem to want to.

I'm bigger than average. But I've fucked two guys and I didn't feel enough to get off with either

Vey nice, sir.

I'm bigger than average. But I've fucked two guys and I didn't feel enough to get off with either

Were you using condoms or not using them? You are average.

Speaking only for myself, the reason why I tend to consider myself a bi bottom (with no experience at it, mind you) is because I already know what it's like to be the one doing the penetrating, and am mainly curious to know what it's like to be the one being penetrated. Now, in addition to that, I also believe in reciprocation, so if I ever do happen to decide to indulge my curiosity, if the partner I'm with wants to be penetrated, too, I'm certainly going to oblige, because while I'm curious about being penetrated, I know I enjoy sticking my cock in a warm, wet hole...

Quote Originally Posted by Susurrus1964 View Post
    I know I enjoy sticking my cock in a warm, wet hole...
    That's a good point though. Anally isn't really all that wet. You might need more lube. Or, it's just not your thing.
    Never forget that with a positive attitude and a great pair of tits, you can do anything!

It just don't feel stimulated enough. To get me off.

I'm a bottom just because I love it. I'm very submissive, I love to please a nice cock. I cum so hard from being fucked, it's like a full body orgasm

Quote Originally Posted by boytoy1223 View Post
    I'm a bottom just because I love it. I'm very submissive, I love to please a nice cock. I cum so hard from being fucked, it's like a full body orgasm
    this sounds very much like something i would like to experiance!

I think that men need to feel "the other side." We know how to be the top, the active sexual partner. When I'm fucking a woman I want to know what sex is like for her. What is is it to be able to lay on my back and receive sex? A woman can be passive, just opening her legs as he approaches with an erect penis. The man has to do the work. Mens sexual urges are powerful and driven. How does it feel to be on the receiving end of that drive? To have one's breasts fondled and played with. To have one's ass stared at, grabbed and felt, perhaps spanked a little. To be taken. What is it like to get a penis inserted inside me? And have a man cum and push his semen deep in me? To feel the animal in him shudder and final deep grind of his orgasm. And to know that i've pleased him, that he needed me to give him that release.

When I was young I guess you could have called me "versatile," however in my older teen years, after having finally experienced intercourse with an older woman, my desire to top for a male, basically disappeared. I was still thrilled to get a BJ, but for entering another's body, it was when I recognized I was bi, not gay. From that day to this, with a male I have to be bottom. with a female, I top, bottom, and sideways.

I've had sex with both men and women, many more women than men. With men I'm most interested in mutual oral pleasure. I have had anal with both men and women, but have only topped. In the heat of the moment I've never felt the desire to be on the bottom. If I sit here and fantasize about being on the bottom I will get hard, but when push comes to shove...I'm on top. It just happens that way. Not to say never. I'm sure one day I'll give up my virginity, when the timing is right, I guess.

I am submissive so I will be a bottom when I manage to get fucked, I have no desire to top a guy.