Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

have you had more guys or girls?

I have had way more girls than guys, I just started fuckin guys about a year ago( got head once or twice before that) but now that I have a couple dudes under my belt I've realized that I like guys better. I like sucking cock and fuckin ass. And I plan on getting fucked again really soon.lol just wanna know what everyone else thinks

Re: have you had more guys or girls?

Quote Originally Posted by cheil77 View Post
    I have had way more girls than guys, I just started fuckin guys about a year ago( got head once or twice before that) but now that I have a couple dudes under my belt I've realized that I like guys better. I like sucking cock and fuckin ass. And I plan on getting fucked again really soon.lol just wanna know what everyone else thinks
    if u really liked it & u can find a guy u feel comfortable with go for it, but practice safe sex

Always man.....idk I still like pussy but sucking cock just turns me on more than eating pussy

14 men, 10 women and enjoyed them all! Can't say that I prefer one more than the other, that's just the way it has worked out over 60 years of sexual activity.

i have HAD MORE WOMEN than men but enjoy them both

I had a lot more men, since it is around 1'000'000 easier to have spontaneous sex (like darkrooms etc.) with them without having to date them a few times before. I only had around 6-7 women but more than 150 men :-)

In a gay-club or something similar we can easily have 7-10 men or even more in one evening. With women it's much much compliacte and we have to invest a lot more. I guess that's biological :-)

More women.

0 men for me so technically women is the answer though i'm interested in changing that 0 i don't care to make that number that much bigger.

Years ago I wondered about this and came to the conclusion it was equal- 16 men and 16 women, but I might well be forgetting one or two of either side. Prefer men now but, as I've probably written here before, I find very few men sexually attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    0 men for me so technically women is the answer though i'm interested in changing that 0 i don't care to make that number that much bigger.
    This thread wos the catalyst for me to consult all me journals of the last 20 plus years.. had 2 do wee bit of counting, but whereas when me 1st marriage broke up over 10 years ago, and the ratio wos almost 4 guys 2 each girl, since that break up over a decade ago the ratio is now 7 guys 2 every 6 girls... not ver gud for a gay girl is it? Girls r catching up but still more guys than girls...work 2 do.. must try harder...!!! Tho I did have gud few years of monogamous living wiv the luffly Katherine just as I did wiv Brian...

Numbers? I actually know now... so does Kate.. but fact that we know is private 'tween us... u will just have 2 whistle and wonder.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

More gilrs then guys I like pussy better but like to trade blow jobs now and then or just get mine sucked off while fucking my ass with my dildo.

More guys than girls but I was married at 24 and that took the ladies off the table until recently.

For me women far outnumber the men. I used to be very uncomfortable with men, but this wore off a long time ago. I am extremely comfortable with women, and always have been. I much prefer sexually aggressive women, who know precisely what they want and are not afraid to say so. I like a lot of give and take in men, but am not into having multiple men or women for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    if u really liked it & u can find a guy u feel comfortable with go for it, but practice safe sex
    Yeah, like he's really going to suck a man's cock that has a condom on it.

more men of corse only a f females
    Last edited by rockhard123; Oct 5, 2015 at 4:17 AM.

Way more women. I started messing around with other boys in my late teens on the low and I still keep it low.
    KevsBi

Since I was a teenager and young adult in the 60's and 70's and when I got married my wife was bi like me, we became very active swingers for 30 years. So the numbers adore quite high for both. I would say over a hundred for both. Now days it is much easier to get guys at my age so they are getting a "head"

lots of cock but just 1 woman

Quote Originally Posted by tsac2k3 View Post
    lots of cock but just 1 woman
    is she "the" women for u?

8 girls, and I have been had by 6 guys.

80% females, 20% males out of maybe 100 sexual partners over the years..

I'll say maybe eh, esh, * does the figuring on his fingers * four, maybe five gals. I say maybe on one gal because she said we did. The time of what was alleged to happen, I'm a bit fuzzy about for various reasons and yes one may have been booze. And five, maybe six guys. Again the maybe for similar reason/s. Have generally remained equal not intentionally but more due to 'just how things have gone'. I genuinely lack preference, as to tell anyone I like guys over gals or gals over guys. I like/love both. *shrugs* Um, gee ... * points to big neon flashing sign overhead reading "Bisexual" *. *grins*

I've had more long-term girlfriends, about a dozen. Lived with several. So I've licked and fucked pussy thousands of times. But I've had lots more casual, one-time male playmates. The count of the cocks I've played with is in the many dozens. Only one long-term gay lover.

I have had relationships with 4 women and 8 men. This does not count all the one time encounters I had sucking cock about 20 years ago. I still like cock best but enjoy both.

6 women, no guys...yet.

More guys than girls... and a few couples.

around 5 to 1 guys

When I married long ago, I'd only been with my wife, and had no bisexual thoughts or feelings -- therefore no men! About 7 years ago, we started experimenting with swinging, so I had some experiences with a few other women. As I've told this story on other threads, I won't elaborate here, but a guy with whom we were having a MFM 3-way unexpectedly started to suck my cock. I was intrigued by the experience and tried it, myself. I was hooked by the physical and psychological aspects of it and it's changed my entire self-image. I recognize and accept that I'm BI and would love to have many more experiences sucking, and being fucked by, other men.

Our swinging days are over, which also rules out further experimentation, as my wife deserves my fidelity. She's given me tepid approval to be with another man, but I'm not sure that she means it and fear that it would hurt her if I actually did. I don't want that.

The irony is -- I was always shy about making intimate contact with women. Now that I'm much older, I find that it would be very easy for me to find men to play with, if I were only able to. (Guess guys are less selective... )

You know we live close to each other and we can change it for you to 1 guy....

Quote Originally Posted by Franz007 View Post
    I had a lot more men, since it is around 1'000'000 easier to have spontaneous sex (like darkrooms etc.) with them without having to date them a few times before. I only had around 6-7 women but more than 150 men :-)

In a gay-club or something similar we can easily have 7-10 men or even more in one evening. With women it's much much compliacte and we have to invest a lot more. I guess that's biological :-)
    LOL pretty much the same here. men are just way easier to have sex with then women.