Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: have you had more guys or girls?

More guys. I sucked my first dick when I was 15, got fucked the first time when I was 18. I wanted it a lot sooner just didn't have anyone to do it with. I've been with about a 100 men and about 30 women. I've been in relationships with women but never with a man.

Still have had more women than men but I am trying to play catch up.Only up to a little over 20 men and over 75 women.Started enjoying cock leter in life and did not know what I was missing.

Way more women than men, started later in life with guys. In high school a friend and I would jack off while watching the other, but as far as contact it wasn't until my 40's that I started playing with a friend and his wife. The guys I have been with I have known for some time and trusted

5 women before I got married, 3 women after I got married. 100 or so men before marriage and thousand or so after I got married. The female affairs were early in my marriage and I finally stopped chasing woman, but I could never stop sucking cocks. 99% of my life is all about loving my wife, but 1% is about needing to suck cocks. I've never had a STD and my wife lost interest in sex years ago, so I'll carry my secret to my grave.

Up until a few years ago between my ex and my current wife, it was more girls than guys but in between its now a totally different story.

Ive probably been with 10-12 girls having had sex with all of them, Ive now probably been with 30+ guys from 8 previously and since trying anal for the first time a couple of years ago I have now been fucked by 5 guys and have tried fucking just the one.

WOW - Didnt see that coming... LOL
    Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/melbsissyboi
    Kik: melbcuteboi / Skype: melbcuteboi / G+: koochsara

For me I've had more sex with men than women.

A year and a half ago I was was living with this woman, and she said "After being with me, you'll never look at another man, or want to have sex with one." She thought that her vagina had some kind of "magical Powers". WRONG !!!

Way more girls, I didn't have my second guy until I was married. Still just those two.

I have equal amounts. Sadly they were only two apiece. If I had more options that I would have chosen more guys.

Started sucking cock about 8 years ago. before that id only sucked my own back when i was a young teen, Damn i miss being able to do that to mine. have always been very very picky about females id have anything to do with as far as sex went. in the past 8 years id have to say guys & cock now.

I've been with more men then women. Women ... maybe 12, Men ... 22-25. Quite honestly, I like Men more then women. I've been married 3 times, next time would be with a Man.

Been with more men than women started sucking at 13

Far more males than females. I do enjoy both, but more cock than pussy is available.

This question is stupid and people like the OP (original poster) who ask it, don't understand bisexuality and are basically asking someone that's bisexual, "Are you more gay or heterosexual?"

Bisexuality is romantic attraction, sexual attraction, or sexual behavior toward both males and females, or romantic or sexual attraction to people of any sex or gender identity; this latter aspect is sometimes alternatively termed pansexuality.

Soooo... Someone asks a bisexual community if they've been intimate with more guys or more girls. If someone asks a group of people who are attracted to both men and women which they've been with more, how can you term this to be a "stupid" question? Bisexual people like both men and women. The definition doesn't require that they like men and women equally, and the question may or may not be asked to determine if the respondents are "more gay or bisexual" (however, that response seems to assume a response from males). Regardless, even if the goal of the question was to ask regarding degrees of bisexuality, what's wrong or stupid about that?

It is the question posed by the OP. Why would that be wrong?

And in response to the OP, my MM experiences have been, primarily as MMF experiences that have included my wife. As I am married, my experience has been very definitely skewed toward women and primarily my wife. We are bisexual swingers and we have both played with both men and women together with each other's full and complete knowledge and support. Since we've been married, she has played with both men and women with me and without me. I have played with men without her both before and after our marriage. Prior to our marriage, she had not explored her bisexual desires, but she had also not been in the lifestyle outside of multiple heterosexual affairs. Prior to our marriage, I was sexually active with mostly women, but also some bisexual experience with one male.

As a simple statement, both my wife and I have had more experience with hetero interactions; however, we have both enjoyed many bisexual experiences. If the question is to ask if we're "more gay or bisexual," our answer have to be that our experience is more on the heterosexual side, but we would both ideally enjoy more bisexual experience.
    Last edited by Nauti Rogue; Sep 13, 2016 at 10:55 PM.

More men then women.

Quote Originally Posted by Borntosuckcock View Post
    Far more males than females. I do enjoy both, but more cock than pussy is available.
    100% bi female here and i couldnt agree more with this statement. Im lucky that ive had the experiences that ive had. But especially with women. Hard finding girl on girl sex.

My wife and I had been swinging with other couples and one time there were three men and two women, my wife and another woman
    they each fucked the men, then women took turns in blowing three of us. When the evening ended, I sucked all of the juices from
    my wife's dripping cunt and was the best turn on of my life. My wife later suggested to me to try and suck another man's cock as it tastes
    so good. So far due to circumstances beyond my control, this hasn't happened yet and I'm hoping that sooner or later this will happen soon.
    Help m out guys, I'm not looking for any 'big cocked stud' as I don't want to be ripped open, for beginner's a small o medium sized cock will do.
    My wife can no longer swing due to a painful injury that left her in great pain, for the first time since our marriage I will be cheating on her but
    not really because we have had an open marriage. Fuck first tell later.

My wife and I had been swinging with other couples and one time there were three men and two women, my wife and another woman,
    they each fucked the men, then women took turns in blowing the three of us. When the evening ended, I sucked all of the juices from
    my wife's dripping cunt and was the best turn on of my life. My wife later suggested to me to try and suck another man's cock as it tastes
    so good. So far due to circumstances beyond my control, this hasn't happened yet and I'm hoping that sooner or later this will happen soon.
    Help m out guys, I'm not looking for any 'big cocked stud' as I don't want to be ripped open, for beginner's a small o medium sized cock will do.
    My wife can no longer swing due to a painful injury that left her in great pain, for the first time since our marriage I will be cheating on her but
    not really because we have had an open marriage. Fuck first tell later.

Definitely more women for me. But my first real sex was with another boy. We bisexuals are truly lucky - we're able to enjoy sexual pleasure with both genders. Totally different experiences in every possible way and impossible to compare or pick one as being "better" than the other. That's true for me, at least. No regrets either except if I could do it all again I would fuck many more women and I would suck many more big black dicks and I would let more hot black men fuck me. But then again I don' think anyone believes he or she has had TOO MUCH sex.....

I've had about as many women as men. My only problem with most of them is that they have tended to be short term flings. I've only had a couple of long-term male lovers, though, while having had more than a few long term female ones.

I think that what I really need is a bi female and bi male set of partners that want a poly relationship.

Still, after over a decade of lesbianism, guys.. but it is closing... wont be long now...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Unofficial Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Still, after over a decade of lesbianism, guys.. but it is closing... wont be long now...
    Damn, Dark ! Wish my sexual history was that prolific !
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    Damn, Dark ! Wish my sexual history was that prolific !
    Prolific depends on one's view.... may have been only 2 guys and no women a decade or so ago... . Tho so long as I have the bits I have there were ver few probs getting guys back then. Prob not now either if I chose to judging by demand and wandering hands in clubs..... (Got married at 20 (to a man) btw... overwhelmingly, guys other than me ex hubbie were in the 6 years previous 2 that... bit of a tart hey? Since, all of 2....) Bit easier for me than thee, luffly man, methinks..
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

I've had far more men than women. I was married at 21 and stopped having other women. Had about a 30 year break from men then continuing up to this time with other men.

About the same number, like receiving when it cums to men. More a sub/bottom

I have no idea, I wasn't told to keep a ledger and I've yet to do and inventory of past sexual interactions.
    Plus I don't think it really matters.

Guys by far, I am a cocksucker....

Except for one homoerotic experience with a male neighborhood friend...all my fun was with women until I was 32. My junior and senior years of high school and then 4 years of college followed by two years of bachelorhood after college were by far my most pussy-prolific years. Until I met my 1st wife at age 25 I'd had sex with around 25 different women and had it multiple times with 5 or 6 of them. We became swingers and I had sex with about 16 other women up until I was 32. THEN it all changed LOL She coaxed me into trying oral sex with men in 4somes and 3somes. After trying it for her and discovering my lusty mm desires, we swung almost exclusively with bi men. She and I shared at least 20 men, several of them multiple times. We split up when I was 45 years old and I became a solo bi swinger. As another poster said, it's much easier to find casual FWB sex with men. So over the next 2 years until I remarried, I had a dozen or so men and 6 women, however 4 of those women and men were married couples looking for bi men. Then I had the misfortune to marry my 2nd wife for whom I gave up my bi, swinging ways for 8 LONG years. As soon as we split up, I reverted to my previous naughty ways. I was 53 years old at the time. I vowed then that I'd never ever again give up swinging and men for a woman. I'm 62 now and have lost count of the number of men I've been with. I'd estimate 35 to 40 since I left my 2nd wife. I'd love to have a female companion and lover and I do date women here and there, but haven't met another woman who'd accept my bi side. Of my dozen or so dates with women over the last 7 years or so, I only went to bed with 5 of them and it's been over 8 months since I've been with a woman. But I'm content meeting bi married men to satisfy me sexually. I'll continue to look for compatible women, but it's possible I could go the rest of my life having sex with men only if I don't meet such a woman.
    Last edited by cuttin2dachase; Sep 27, 2016 at 9:32 PM.

6 Girls.. only 1 Guy

Guys for sure! So much easier to find! Love bother genders, but men are far easier and more readily available. In the hundreds for men... the ladies.. around 100...