Register

Thread: first anal

first anal

So look I tried getting fucked last week and i have never done it before....guy I was with was vers and we sucked each other dick for hrs then I fucked him and he loved it we then showered together and he started playing/licking my ass so we went back to the bedroom and he lubed up his fingers and started to play with my ass again he asked if he could Fuck me and I said I would try but be easy at first so he worked his head in slowly and when he gave me 3 or 4 pumps I came everywhere....so he kept fuckin me until he came.I came like 4 times the best orgasm ever is this normal I mean I liked it and wanna do it again just wanna know if this has happen to anyone else

Re: first anal

Should happen every time if it would....*S* First time for me, I felt like yelling out, " Look MA, No hands !"

So it's normal? I mean it's awesome and all will I cum like that every time?

Depends on the guy who is fucking you and the moment.Sometimes yes sometimes no.If he knows how to use his cock there is a much better chance.All the prep is usually worth it.

I came hands free my first time as well. It took a couple minutes of him pumping his big cock in me for me to cum all over the bed. Like you, we had been playing orally. I had been wanting to try it with the real thing as I had been using a dildo in solo play to great effect. I got on my hands and knees and he slowly worked his way into me. After a few slow strokes I pushed back until my ass was press against him. A delicious feeling. As he started sliding in and out with increasing pace I lifted my chest and shoulders up and could feel the wonderful tickle of him hit my prostate and that was the ticket. Sadly he didn't continue like your friend. We cleaned up and sucked each other to off. We lost touch after that and I haven't had someone in me since. Have found the right guy.

Been trying to do it again

Haven't yet... I hold out hopes though.

The first guy must have had a cock that fit just right. Before my first time I had heard of the possibility of cumming hands free, and decided to practice with a good sized dildo. I was patient and learned what positions worked for me and when I was hitting the prostate, as that is the magic button. By myself it would take time to work up to it. When I tried with the really thing it was so erotic and I was so turned on that it didn't take long for me to start shooting cum.

I cum hands free every time. Luv it!!!

My first time was a few years ago he fucked me doggy style and he had a nice size cock but he shot his load about as fast as he got in my ass. Second time bent me over the bed fucked me good then I sat on it and rode him while I jacked off shot my load all over him and his face.