Register

Talking WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE POSITION?

I like to fuck standing with my partner laying on the bed legs up so I can look him in the eyes while I fuck him and watch him stroke his cock and cum with me inside him

Re: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE POSITION?

I like standing and having my partner kneeling in front of me as they suck my cock.

With your partner against a wall, standing up from behind, if you are a lot taller helps to have her/him on small step or high heels, pump her/his ass as you say nasty things and kiss the neck/ears area

I like standing while I'm fuckin....like to lay on my side to get fucked

Either laying on my back legs up so I can see his expressions or laying on my stomach so when he gets off he just lays there while his cock goes soft and just lets it in me without moving.Feels so good you do not want to move!

I lay on my back with my legs pulled up and wide. That way my opening is wide and exposed, offered up submissively. I can reach to grab his butt and pull him deeper or massage his nipples. Sometimes I play with my cock but prefer to be totally passive, receiving cock and cum deep into me.

We have a chaise lounge in our bedroom so I like to put my partner on their knees on it with their head down and ass up and I stand behind them with on foot on the chaise beside them and the other foot on the floor. This position is incredibly deep but it can get hard hard on the one leg that is on the floor. Somehow I never seem to notice the pain until after the orgasm!

my favorite position is to be on my knees taking a man cock in my mouth with my friends hands holding the back of m head while I am sucking him the next for me is to be sitting in a car leaning over my friend sucking his cock

When bottoming for another man I like to place my wet lubed ass on the edge of the bed with his feet on the floor and my legs over his shoulders.
    KevsBi

like doing it doggy style giving or receving

Have difficulty assigning 'favorites' in anything. Not attempted / tried all. Would feel unethical and wrong to put forward a favorite.

Do enjoy a guy cuddling up behind me as we spoon, though. Enjoy cuddling behind guy/gal in spooning too. I like this 'position'
    a good bit. Not sure it would be fair saying it's a favorite but I like it well enough.

I like laying on my stomach, heavily lubed, lube on the cheeks too. I usually clench when he first slides his cock in, just for a nice tight entrance. I don't do a lot of fucking guys ( serious bottom here). But when I do I like standing up.

Ultimate for me is spreading my partners thighs around my hips slowly guiding my pulsing hard cock inside his tight pussy ass sensually stroking his throbbing hard cock. Gyrating wildly deep inside stroking his throbbing hard cock screaming uncontrollably together with orgasmic ecstasy.

edge of bed legs up so all of that cock gets in my ass and doggy.

Quote Originally Posted by GentlePersuasion View Post
    Ultimate for me is spreading my partners thighs around my hips slowly guiding my pulsing hard cock inside his tight pussy ass sensually stroking his throbbing hard cock.
    Mmmmmmm.... Where have you been all my life, big boy?