Register

Finding women (CL)

I hear guys complaining all the time that there are no real women on a well known classifieds site.

I am happily about to fuck my 4th wife in front of her husband, this year alone. I'm not that good looking. That doesn't include all the single lonely woman.

Good grief guys if you want to get laid stop responding to ads and write your own.

Do your homework, find out why women are looking at the ads. I'll tell you why. They are lonely, hurt, bored, shy, or actually horny.

Write an ad that appeals to stuff they are looking for. Don't just put "have cock will travel" or "looking for slut for tonight"

Re: Finding women (CL)

I do despair for humanity sometimes. Sure and I kno there r gud reasons wy peeps try on-line dating espesh if 1 lives wer few do in middle of nower.... but being a city girl me own preference has always been to tart mesel up, go out pubbing, clubbing or partying, bit of chat, boogeying, lickle plonk, cognac... slow dance, huggle. wee snog, tease on dance floor or in dark corner... wee canoodle on way home... big canoodle 1ce we get there...

..even failing in getting laid is a far more fun scenario than fucking ads... hell.. have even got mesel picked up sitting enjoying the sun in Princes Street Gardens, and at top of Arthur's Seat, walking the shores of Loch Garten or through the Abernethy Forest.. and art galleries and museums r gud places if one has a gud imagination, a lickle knowledge and decent chat up patter.. like 1ce in the People's Palace in Glasgow 2 name but 1 occasion.. ooooo lala... . And wudn't b 1st time I have tipped the velvet at a shopgirl.. or at girl behind a bar or collecting glasses or in a cafe or restaurant bringing me me tea or dinner..

Far more fun, ta... succeed or fail...mayb wen I am lickle ole lady, hey? Until then will just enjoy mesel....
    Last edited by darkeyes; Oct 2, 2015 at 6:42 AM.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    I do despair for humanity sometimes. Sure and I kno there r gud reasons wy peeps try on-line dating espesh if 1 lives wer few do in middle of nower.... but being a city girl me own preference has always been to tart mesel up, go out pubbing, clubbing or partying, bit of chat, boogeying, lickle plonk, cognac... slow dance, huggle. wee snog, tease on dance floor or in dark corner... wee canoodle on way home... big canoodle 1ce we get there...

..even failing in getting laid is a far more fun scenario than fucking ads... hell.. have even got mesel picked up sitting enjoying the sun in Princes Street Gardens, and at top of Arthur's Seat, walking the shores of Loch Garten or through the Abernethy Forest.. and art galleries and museums r gud places if one has a gud imagination, a lickle knowledge and decent chat up patter.. like 1ce in the People's Palace in Glasgow 2 name but 1 occasion.. ooooo lala... . And wudn't b 1st time I have tipped the velvet at a shopgirl.. or at girl behind a bar or collecting glasses or in a cafe or restaurant bringing me me tea or dinner..

Far more fun, ta... succeed or fail...mayb wen I am lickle ole lady, hey? Until then will just enjoy mesel....
    Then you have blokes like me what find masses of people frightening at best. We don't get the idea of a scene and stick out more worse than sore tits on a bull. Awkwardness is all we have for trying. We need something to help.

We need a buffer in order to get to know someone. It might only be a mental, cerebral smoke screen to give us room to say something, wait and gauge a person. Know that was kind of how it was for me and wife, me and elian. Took elian two years to admit he had feelings for me. He was a bit shy and had good reason.

Me and him both found it hard to trust, hard to be hard with one another and it was nothing either of had done or did. We just needed our shared buffer to find each other. Even then the flirting involved got a bit dense sometimes. The site here gives us that if nothing else. It's a pub in the ethers, someplace safe for those feeling unsafe / unease in a regular pub.

Me and wife met at an old html based IRC chat, web board. She was in college / uni at the time, I was working in two different fast food joints. The places were owned by the same guy, just different locations. I would work at one, supposed to be off schedule there but oh on schedule at the other one. I would get off work at odd hours, rarely having days fully off. When I did get spare days, had a mate what kept me busy, rolling up a 500lb log to his truck one week, helping sheer rabbits the next. If he didn't have me then I did with family. No time for a pub, nor any desire for being wrung out. Me and her talking on the site and then via instant messaging worked out.

Three or four months later I had asked her to marry. Took her a day and a week to literally say "okay". Took me twenty minutes to figure out she had said she would marry me. She had caught herself up. Had wanted me to come see her at her graduation. "A girl would like her boyfriend at such a thing, maybe", she told me. Well, boyfriend it was, no point to waste the good, I asked if she had any marrying plans, told her I'd be tickled pink to marry her. She had to think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    Then you have blokes like me what find masses of people frightening at best. We don't get the idea of a scene and stick out more worse than sore tits on a bull. Awkwardness is all we have for trying. We need something to help.

We need a buffer in order to get to know someone. It might only be a mental, cerebral smoke screen to give us room to say something, wait and gauge a person. Know that was kind of how it was for me and wife, me and elian. Took elian two years to admit he had feelings for me. He was a bit shy and had good reason.

Me and him both found it hard to trust, hard to be hard with one another and it was nothing either of had done or did. We just needed our shared buffer to find each other. Even then the flirting involved got a bit dense sometimes. The site here gives us that if nothing else. It's a pub in the ethers, someplace safe for those feeling unsafe / unease in a regular pub.

Me and wife met at an old html based IRC chat, web board. She was in college / uni at the time, I was working in two different fast food joints. The places were owned by the same guy, just different locations. I would work at one, supposed to be off schedule there but oh on schedule at the other one. I would get off work at odd hours, rarely having days fully off. When I did get spare days, had a mate what kept me busy, rolling up a 500lb log to his truck one week, helping sheer rabbits the next. If he didn't have me then I did with family. No time for a pub, nor any desire for being wrung out. Me and her talking on the site and then via instant messaging worked out.

Three or four months later I had asked her to marry. Took her a day and a week to literally say "okay". Took me twenty minutes to figure out she had said she would marry me. She had caught herself up. Had wanted me to come see her at her graduation. "A girl would like her boyfriend at such a thing, maybe", she told me. Well, boyfriend it was, no point to waste the good, I asked if she had any marrying plans, told her I'd be tickled pink to marry her. She had to think about it.
    this is how i seem to operate........i think everyone uses some kinda buffer to some extent but especially me. but still no success. maybe it will work someday........

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    this is how i seem to operate........i think everyone uses some kinda buffer to some extent but especially me. but still no success. maybe it will work someday........
    It normally seems to work. Know it sounds full on corny and bullshit, but honestly from experience, if you're not looking is when the fish bite. Kind of like what Lennon says "life is what happens when you are busy making other plans".

Drat, now you got Strawberry Fields in my head. * leans in and slurps your lips * You cheesy goose, I'll be stuck until I hear some Blind Melon now. *chuckles*

It normally seems to work. Know it sounds full on corny and bullshit, but honestly from experience, if you're not looking is when the fish bite. Kind of like what Lennon says "life is what happens when you are busy making other plans".

Drat, now you got Strawberry Fields in my head. * leans in and slurps your lips * You cheesy goose, I'll be stuck until I hear some Blind Melon now. *chuckles*
    There b much truth in that, Voidie, an' no mistake... moren 1ce in me life sum1 luffly has sat down beside me in cafe or pub, or on bus, or bench in the park and we have sparked.. or a serpent gentleman who carried me bags down the Waverley Steps so I cud catch a train to go away on me hols... a luffly tall police lady in Normandie who laffed at me antics on the causeway at Mont St Michel and started chatting me up.. or the yummie girl who came in reply to ad and in evening paper for a room 2 let in me flat.. took me a wee wile but I ran her down . And the fiance ('ers) got the boot... Over a decade now and we r still together..

Have canoodled in the Strawberry Field of the song.. only lite canoodle.. wee bit of of snoggin', and a wee bit of wandering hands... boy called Danny.. typical Liverpool wos a smart arse who made funnies of everything. I wos only 16 and in those days ver sensitive bout the flatness of chest... his comment "wer r they?" (imagine the words in scouse) as he slipped his hand under me t went down like a lead balloon.. that wos 1 less than successful chance meeting... he didnt get 2 slip them down me shorts ne ways...
    Last edited by darkeyes; Oct 5, 2015 at 5:53 AM.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    ... boy called Danny.. typical Liverpool wos a smart arse who made funnies of everything. I wos only 16 and in those days ver sensitive bout the flatness of chest... his comment "wer r they?" (imagine the words in scouse) as he slipped his hand under me t went down like a lead balloon.. that wos 1 less than successful chance meeting... he didnt get 2 slip them down me shorts ne ways...
    Oh luv must have been a terror. Can understand reluctance in enjoying men when all at hand seem miscreant sods. My lady presently, is well formed and blessed to be fair size. Been known though to enjoy more voluptuous, or less voluptuous ladies equally. Do not worry over it terribly so myself. A person is who & what they are, with them for it because I desire more than a cock, tits, ass, pussy.

Don't get me wrong. Yes, I enjoy the bon to see. Everyone does. That is only natural. But have always been keen to more fancy the plain over the cover models. Why aim at a fantasy when the real can be such a treat as to keep a person content? And that does not discredit a fantasy or the real, only lets both be as they be and to enjoy both ass they be.

Funny in thinking of it, always felt such a way about people. Maybe like to having a daft old soul. Well nigh o'r a thousand year or so, lass. All this time what we as people made, understanding that what matters lies more than in what is in the eye. Be nice many other understood it as well yet there sparks fantasy too.
    Last edited by void(); Oct 5, 2015 at 7:47 AM.

Ended up back at me Gran's in Salford that day... had 2 put up wiv me sister telling the tale. Learned a wee lesson that day.. don't get off wiv a guy just cos ya sister fancied his big bruvva and ya cuzzin 'is m8.. dangerous tales tend 2 get back 2 ya mum! Result? Ver red face...

blah blah blah...I'm so non-functioning and so is my "wife" that we had to meet online
    Void nobody here care about how one waste of flesh, who is not functional at all to society met his "wife" who is another waste of flesh and not functional at all to society, and tricked or coerced "her" into "marrying" him.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Sorry. You said something? Seem to be having a technical difficulty.
    This difficulty seems particular in posts sent from your I.P. number.
    Unable to deduce what is at issue. Be assured, I'll get right on
    further diagnostics. It would be remiss not solving an issue hindering
    communication between I and my most valued commentator.

Meanwhile, can you attempt reading a good story? Seems you enjoy those.
    By the by, do not let the title of the story mislead you. The story has
    little if anything to do with sexual proclivities. If that one does not
    suit your tastes you may want to try another. Hope you do enjoy.
    Last edited by void(); Oct 5, 2015 at 9:16 PM.