Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Men in lingerie

Re: Men in lingerie

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    * scoops up the ass laughed off * Hey sugah, you drop sumpin? Wadda gimme fer gettin it back?
    my ass plus a little extra put in.....or alot extra don't know u that well to know which

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    my ass plus a little extra put in.....or alot extra don't know u that well to know which
    Oh my. I have a piece of ass. That is so nice because I'm told I have one of those no ass, ass models of ass.

Slow in, slow grind, draw you close and hold you taught. Squeeze you and call your name George. Erm, no call you my Sysperman. You would be being so sysper then. Of course you're sysper at any given, s'why I like my George.

Darn cartoons so early of a morn. Eventually, I may do that whole 'grow up' thing. Ah, well not right today in that way at least. *shaking noggin* Getting 'bumpy' is still a bit more than 'lil Joe' can manage. Damn.

Love Rambo 4 with all it's hi-lariousness

"Ignore the pain, like you taught me."

"Oh yeah, how does that work for you?"

"it doesn't, but move on anyway."

maid outfit school girl
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo 1 (3).JPG  

Sexy, and what does the back look like?

I love a guy in tight jeans and a tight low cut sweater when he has boobs. Cleavage turns me on.

Personally I love wearing my wife's clothe more so than lingerie. I love to dress up fully, garters, lace panties, mini skirt, stay ups, breast forms, high heels, full makeup, the works. It all started dressing in drag for Halloween, and I got hooked on it... I especially like it when I'm all dressed up, and she fucks me with a strap on we have... Mmmm love it...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01718.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	38613