Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where are bisexual women? Come here!

I saw that here are lots of men at this site, but women only a few. I want to meet some women fit for me. Where are you?

Re: Where are bisexual women? Come here!

They're not interested in fake profiles made by spam bots like you.

You won't find many of us. But we are here. Sounds like you're aware of us...why not talk to us?

(By the way what does "fit for me" mean?)
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    What do you mean by?

Quote Originally Posted by Annika L View Post
    You won't find many of us. But we are here. Sounds like you're aware of us...why not talk to us?

(By the way what does "fit for me" mean?)
    haha... I mean females are not active.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine Bell View Post
    haha... I mean females are not active.
    You think I'm not active? That Fran, Melody, Canary, etc., are not active? Help us out...how are you defining "active"?
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

You think I'm not active? That Fran, Melody, Canary, etc., are not active? Help us out...how are you defining "active"?
    You are typing to a spambot.

Yes I am. As an artificial intelligence myself, I enjoy talking to a well-made bot...or trying to discern whether a given bot is well-made.

"Are you human?"

"No sir, I am a meat popcicle."

Yes I am. As an artificial intelligence myself, I enjoy talking to a well-made bot...or trying to discern whether a given bot is well-made.
    Fully functional and anatomically correct?

(I miss my geek. Please tell me there are other geeks around here that will get this...)
    Never forget that with a positive attitude and a great pair of tits, you can do anything!

Hey how are u..wanna email me?

Quote Originally Posted by Melody Dean View Post
    Fully functional and anatomically correct?

(I miss my geek. Please tell me there are other geeks around here that will get this...)
    I am fully functional within the parameters of my programming.

I am fully functional within the parameters of my programming.
    and Melody Dean quote....Fully functional and anatomically correct?

Tasha Yar and Data made such a cute couple....

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    "Are you human?"

"No sir, I am a meat popcicle."

ahh The Fifth Element...

Quote Originally Posted by DrBimind View Post
    ahh The Fifth Element...
    * nods *

Fuck you!

But it just a few females I think.

Beautiful...but I fear a little bit mannish (which saddens me on certain levels).

Ahh, but what the heck do I know.
    Last edited by Arush; Oct 9, 2015 at 1:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arush View Post
    Beautiful...but I fear a little bit mannish (which saddens me on certain levels).

Ahh, but what the heck do I know.
    Interesting extrapolation.. what makes u say that? Explain please..
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Interesting extrapolation.. what makes u say that? Explain please..
    Perhaps it's the Alabama accent that seems to have more of an international origin. Sometimes it's a punctuation, grammar, and syntax thing. I have to say that I agree...at least in part...with pole_smoker's first post in this thread.

I deeply apologize in advance if I'm reading what I perceive as red flags incorrectly and I turn out to be wrong.

Sorry if my statements of incredulity make me seem like an ass. I'm really not. I realize I'm new here...but I'm not new everywhere (not by a long shot, internet-wise). A significant number of bad/questionable experiences (in retrospect, cautionary ones) on sites like match.com have made me keep my eyes open for...well, let's face it...scammers mixed in with those who are sincerely looking for something or someone to enhance their lives. Justified or not, I see red flags. According to most posts, no one has STDs and every picture of a beautiful woman showing off her assets is what it seems to be. Should just keep my mouth shut, I guess.

Nyc femme here!! New to the site looking to make connections with same !

A lot of bisexual women have been attracted by the men, you know they are bisexual. Are there bi-curious women here?
    Straight guys seek out gay sex on http://www.bi-curious-dating.com/, Create your FREE account now!

On this site, is it only us or does everyone notice that you can't ask a direct question and get a direct answer? Herding cats.

Good morning ladies. What was your first femme with femme experience like? My desires and fantasies are driving me insane !!

&
    Quote Originally Posted by Christybasil View Post
    Good morning ladies. What was your first femme with femme experience like? My desires and fantasies are driving me insane !!
    It was luffly.. bloody sight bettern me 1st naughties wiv the opposite gender...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

&
    It was luffly.. bloody sight bettern me 1st naughties wiv the opposite gender...
    Be fair though, you may have gotten hold of a bad egg. Some men are better lovers than other men or women, some women better lovers than other women or men. No need sloshing the paint with huge brushes. :P Luvs ya, not trying to be an arse hon.

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    Be fair though, you may have gotten hold of a bad egg. Some men are better lovers than other men or women, some women better lovers than other women or men. No need sloshing the paint with huge brushes. :P Luvs ya, not trying to be an arse hon.
    He was me bf, Voidie. I have told the whole sorry tale on .com b4 now. We were 14.. both virgins.. at least however I had a clue! O yea.. and after 1st attempt, sticky legs and soggy knickers an' wos still a virgin.. Wen I'd cooled down 'bout his selfishness (some days later) he did get a 2cd bite at the cherry and he managed...but no 3rd bite was granted so dismal wos it and poor babba became me xbf.. .

He was me bf, Voidie. I have told the whole sorry tale on .com b4 now. We were 14.. both virgins.. at least however I had a clue! O yea.. and after 1st attempt, sticky legs and soggy knickers an' wos still a virgin.. Wen I'd cooled down 'bout his selfishness (some days later) he did get a 2cd bite at the cherry and he managed...but no 3rd bite was granted so dismal wos it and poor babba became me xbf.. .
    I understand and was only advocating fairness in commentary. Know there are some women I would not give the time of day. Also know there are some men who won't get the time of day from me. Others of either gender might get it. My point being I do not see it as something gender biased. It is more about each human being, individually.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine Bell View Post
    Fuck you!
    perfect reply to that troll