Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Married couples question

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    I can understand this and understand not seeking pity, or sympathy. The candidness you used to relate things caught me a little aback. Always not good hearing the not good. Good hearing the good. It sounds like you have found both. Find life that way myself. All we can do is accept it as it unfolds, do our best. That is existenstential in a way. Relate to that up to a point. Then, also relate to "if you want it changed, change it." The wisdom lies in discerning what is changeable and what is not. Often run into frustration over that.
    Sounds like you subscribe to the Serenity Prayer void()
    “God grant me the serenity to accept the things, I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference”

After 30 yrs of blissful marriage, stuck in a sexual rut my wife and I are as close as anyone and very open to each other. however the typical human response to bi sexual sex is almost always denied. A couple years ago sitting around talking and drinking with a friend we got on the issue of sex, being the very conservative women she was intriqued by the topic. She didn't know it at the time but my buddy who lives next door has been my go too buddy for man to man fun, lets just say that she admitted she always thought there was something going on between us. That said I have often thought the same thing about her friend that frequents the house when I am away. But back to the issue, through our discussion we were getting very detailed and daring if you will. when she asked if we had ever had sex with a man, I swallowed hard and said what the hell, my buddy and I admitted our guilt and she became very excited and it was odd how excited she got. she laughed and said how awesome is that? Then I asked about her friend Carol, she turned red and said she was a carpet muncher and loved playing with her. By now our dicks were getting hard when she walked over and grabbed me, undone my pants pulled out my cock and told Steve to suck my cock and he went down and swallowed my cock balls deep, as he worked my cock she asked if we all could play, we both nodded and I told her my life long dream was to see another man fucking her, and she got instanly wet and began digging Steves cock out and with in a half hour all 3 of us were naked and she was having the time of her life. That night she witnessed me sucking cock and I witnessed her getting fucked by another man and it was the most awesome thing I had ever seen. Now since then we have an excellent arrangement and it seems to be working really good. Her friend carol is very exciting and watching her and the wife makes me so hard and the pleasure of knowing that after all these yrs our secret is out and we no longer have to hide it from each other.

My wife experimented but I am the one who is bisexual.

We both kept our Bi secret for many years until one night we both came clean. Best thing we ever did, we are having so much fun now that it truly is liberating. best part is I'm getting a lot of pussy and she enjoys the variety of cock. We joined a bi sexual swinger group and it too has been awesome.

I wish I could come clean with my wife she's a little prudish sexually she's a great wife and all other aspects but there's just no kink I try and ask her what her fantasies would be like I just got to figure a way to get her to become completely honest and open about it I fantasize about watching her get slowly penetrated by a big cock. But we live in a small town and I'm afraid it will never happen. I'm afraid that if I come clean with her about what I want I'm afraid she'll run

The first time we stripped down and found each other’s thongs and tan lines she asked if I was bi and I said yes. She said she was too and we were on her bed groping but discussing our sexual needs and we decided to have no boundaries but be open and honest. It created an amazing level of trust that is never had before

We have been together for 32 years. I told her I was bi 7 years ago, our sex live has changed for the better. I have got her to try new things and she knows I would love to play with a bi guy but it hasn't happened yet. I keep the conversation on, and she has made comments that make me think our sex life will continue to grow.

I opened up through conversation during her giving me a hand job, she could tell I was getting turned on the more she added a guy into the picture. Eventually we had a threesome with a guy, he was unable to penetrate her, he could not perform more than all of use sharing oral duties. no penetrations took place the one and only time we had another guy. 32 years later wee are still married and she accepts and understands that my bi side Neds to be satisfied once in a while so she is fine with that.