Register

Thumbs up Dating Sites? Craigslist? Which one is available for bisexual hookup?

Gone are the days of attempting to find someone in a bar, or through newspaper ad personals. Two websites that are often used by bisexuals to find their dates are BiCupid, andCraigslist.
    But what's the difference between these two popular sites?
    And which one the better for bisexuals?
    For more details, you can check:
    BiCupid Vs. Craigslist: Which Is Better for Bisexuals?

Re: Dating Sites? Craigslist? Which one is available for bisexual hookup?

Depends on what you're looking for. You can find casual NSA on craigslist. BiCupid is more for relationship. If you want really quick NSA sex, go to your local 'creepy' adult bookstore. The one I go to is some cheap place next to a truckstop, a motel, and a massage parlor. So finding a cock to suck on and fuck me is very easy. Too easy. Certain times at night when its full, men would walk past me and grab/pinch my ass or run their fingers on my legs. Love it!!

fetlife is alright and free, check it out

Coastocoast

Frankly both stink. For most who have looked, there A lot of game players for everyone who is actually serious and to find anything other than a brush with a bug is next to impossible. Maybe someday that will change but for the time being the internet sites are predominantly a waste of time.

For me I have had the best luck using craigslist for meeting other married men. It just depends on what you are looking for. I just enjoy having gay sex occasionally without any commitment and craigslist is perfect for meeting other men on the low in town on business. Usually early on weekday mornings before check out is the perfect time to find a quick butt fuck or head exchange.
    KevsBi

My preference in men is also for bi married/divorced men like myself. I have much more in common with them than with gay men or single bi men. Like KevsBi, I have had the best luck using Craigslist to meet them. I am a paid or free member of several other adult hookup sites as well. There are tons of bi married or divorced men looking for men on these other sites too and I have OK luck with them too. One thing about the non-CL hookup sites is that if you search profiles on them you will often see many of the same men (like me) with profile ads and pics on multiple sites. In contrast, many of the bi men who use CL for hookups do so because it is a mainstream site used for many other non-sexual pursuits and purposes. They're afraid if they constantly use the adult sites, they'll mess up and fail to cover their tracks on their computers and phones. That is an open invitation for their wives/gfs to purposely or accidentally discover their online pursuits. CL is much more anonymous than any of the adult hookup sites too. There are fakes, flakes, pervs, pic collectors, players and psychos on every hookup site you browse. Internet pursuit of men is not a waste of time if you are patient, discreet, cautious, safe and selective when going about it.

I would agree with you and your preference. I have chatted with a number of men on CL. They seem really interested at first, but then either flake or stop emailing. I feel I have been lucky with the very few men I have met on CL. It was more then once, but we ultimately wanted different things. The issue I see is that most of the men on CL are really just in it for the quick wham bam, thank you Dude and not something regular. If that is what you're looking for, I am not saying there is anything wrong with that. I am just saying CL is tough, if you are really looking for something more.