Register

Thread: Who cums first

Who cums first

When doing two guys at once sucking one and one anal who usually cums first.Guy you are sucking or guy pumping your ass?

Re: Who cums first

Never had the opportunity for that, but it would be nice. :-)

the guy fucking my ass cums first

Quote Originally Posted by sisboy View Post
    When doing two guys at once sucking one and one anal who usually cums first.Guy you are sucking or guy pumping your ass?
    …whoever I’m blowing…

Who cums first, What cums second and I Don't Know cums third.
    JEM

is this a trick question?

If I've got 1 in the mouth and 1 in the ass then I'm cumming first...

Iv'e never been in that situation, but would like to try. Another one for my bucket list.

That's not really predictable. Depends on the people involved and the level of excitement. I do know that the one time that I was in a 69 while being fucked i came first. Having a hard cock slamming into my prostate while a hot, wet mouth enguled my cock made me cum like crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by olmizzou42 View Post
    That's not really predictable. Depends on the people involved and the level of excitement. I do know that the one time that I was in a 69 while being fucked i came first. Having a hard cock slamming into my prostate while a hot, wet mouth enguled my cock made me cum like crazy!
    So hot!

Quote Originally Posted by sisboy View Post
    Umm most of the time, the vast majority when I'm in that situation it is me. I love sex like that.

When I was in my mmm 3sum they both stopped and jacked off to finish in my mouth and I swallowed there cum

In the few MMM encounters i've been involved in, Im always the meat in the sandwhich which means im kept nicely occupied and stimulated sucking a nice cock while being pleasured from behind. In all the times Ive been with 2 guys its actually been me that gets sexually overloaded pleasure wise I end up blowing massively even though im not being touched at the time. Luckily each time the other guys have found it hot as watching me blow my load so ive either continued on as was so they can finish quickly or finished them both off orally.
    Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/melbsissyboi
    Kik: melbcuteboi / Skype: melbcuteboi / G+: koochsara

Quote Originally Posted by melbcuteboi View Post
    In the few MMM encounters i've been involved in, Im always the meat in the sandwhich which means im kept nicely occupied and stimulated sucking a nice cock while being pleasured from behind. In all the times Ive been with 2 guys its actually been me that gets sexually overloaded pleasure wise I end up blowing massively even though im not being touched at the time. Luckily each time the other guys have found it hot as watching me blow my load so ive either continued on as was so they can finish quickly or finished them both off orally.
    LOL that's one of my favorite situations to be in and that's usually the same outcum as me

Quote Originally Posted by jem_is_bi View Post
    Who cums first, What cums second and I Don't Know cums third.
    Audience says: Right Answer!

I always make it a point to make sure the one i'm with cums first. Besides it takes a lot for me to cum, usually 30-45 minutes.
    I could go there!