Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What does it feel like in those final seconds before a guy cums in your mouth?

What do those final moments feel like when you know a guy is about to cum in your mouth? What's going through your mind? How does his cock feel in your mouth or hand? Can you smell or taste any difference before he cums? What does it feel like right in the moment that he finally does cum and you taste his first spurt and feel the warmth of it flow into your mouth?

Love hearing and jacking off to your guys' descriptions

Re: What does it feel like in those final seconds before a guy cums in your mouth?

Quote Originally Posted by camelblue View Post
    What do those final moments feel like when you know a guy is about to cum in your mouth? What's going through your mind? How does his cock feel in your mouth or hand? Can you smell or taste any difference before he cums? What does it feel like right in the moment that he finally does cum and you taste his first spurt and feel the warmth of it flow into your mouth?

Love hearing and jacking off to your guys' descriptions
    Bring your Ass over here to the Mississippi welcome center I-20/I-59 and I will show you first hand the answer to all those questions
    boats

Re: What does it feel like in those final seconds before a guy cums in your mouth?

.Rustling my hair throbbing harder & harder between my moist lips tenderly caressing his sensitive balls massaging his firm cheeks. Shuddering with sensual anticipation moaning with orgasmic ecstasy erupting his creamy juices.

The anticipation of the cum reward and knowing that I'm making him feel really good are a huge turn on. Seeing and feeling his balls tighten up closer to his body, his stomach muscles tensing and twitching as he gets closer, hearing moans or, even better,
    verbalization of how good it feels, what he wants done and that he's going to cum, make me concentrate more as I feel his shaft stiffen more, his cock head swell and then that forceful spurt onto my tongue and down my throat. I keep licking and sucking to get every drop and don't let his cock out of my mouth until he begs me to stop or pushes me away.

The swell of the cockhead is my first love. The balls pulled up and tight, the jetting of the spurts (I love it forceful ), the pulsing of the shaft! I hold the cock in my mouth gently for a few minutes. With my mouth still full of cum, I swirl my tongue around the foreskin, let the cock slowly slip from my cum lubed lips, and then I swallow my prize.

Instead of reading about strangers writing about sucking dick on the internet, why not go out, meet a bisexual or gay man, and suck his dick for yourself?

In the final moments you feel it pulsing,precum starting to flow it gets harder and then the bets time of all.If he is really turned on and shoots a foerceful load you are in heaven.Hopefully he can get ready for round two in a hurrry.

very erotic when a man's breathing increases and he starts to move differently when he is about to cum, his cock hardens even more and if he doesn't announce it you know anyway as his cock starts to pulse and spasm just before he shoots his cumshots in your mouth. its so intense. i love it!!! wish i could swallow multiple times a day. i feel like a total sissy cocksucker and love that too

I know and love the feeling you just described
    Quote Originally Posted by kerisanders3 View Post
    very erotic when a man's breathing increases and he starts to move differently when he is about to cum, his cock hardens even more and if he doesn't announce it you know anyway as his cock starts to pulse and spasm just before he shoots his cumshots in your mouth. its so intense. i love it!!! wish i could swallow multiple times a day. i feel like a total sissy cocksucker and love that too

with those buns...it's more than your lips I am after

Sometimes I can tell when he is on the verge of cumming and I pull back so the head of his cock is resting on my tongue. I can usually feel the pulsing of the cock as it shoots his cum. I truely enjoy making a guy feel so good because I know what it feels like. It turns me on so much to give and swallow the rewards of my efforts.

By the time he's ready to cum, I usually have my finger buried in his ass, lightly rubbing his prostate and slowly stroking in and out. His breath starts coming in shorter gasps, his ass tightens, his prostate hardens, I take him all the way down for one last stroke. I pull his cock from my mouth, except the tip of the head, where I start to suck like a straw. I feel his cum gush across my teeth, filling my mouth and I continue sucking. Each spurt is felt and tasted to my maximum pleasure before slipping down my throat.

I get very excited when the texture of his cock changes, the head gets bigger and hotter, I can feel the pulsing of his shaft and the heat. I have been known to cum myself when he erupts over my tongue. I need that now!!!

I agree with these posts about his cock head swelling and his balls tightening. I also agree with cheetah45 that I try to have his cock hole on my tongue so I can feel his cum spurt out. There is the issue that a guy about to cum wants to bury his cock deeper in my throat. I use my hand to jerk his cock and keep it shallower so I can receive his cum load on my tongue. Sometimes I show him my mouth open with his cum in it. Then I can swallow it while he watches.
    The "what does it feel like" also has a psychological answer: I feel a sense of complete joy and happiness. I've just sucked a man's penis and made him cum! In most of my life I'm the man. But I need to be submissive sometimes. I want to lay with my legs open for a man. Need to be penetrated. Need to take cock in my mouth and hole.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Instead of reading about strangers writing about sucking dick on the internet, why not go out, meet a bisexual or gay man, and suck his dick for yourself?
    Try to find someone who will let you suck one for the first time. When you tell a guy your a newbie, they either want to fuck me like some whore or they disappear. I have been dying to suck or stroke my first cock.

I love those final seconds just before he cums, the passion building, the moans he makes, the total swelling of his cock and then the final thrust as he starts to fill my mouth with cum. I just keep on sucking to get every last drop of his cum to swallow.

Everyone else said it all. I don't think there is any feeling quite like it. It is about an intimate moment as you can get. No wonder a lot of women love doing it!

All above pretty much covers it, I love the rapid breathing, the thrusting hips, the swell of the cockhead, the tightening of the balls and if he grabs the back of my head or my ponytail like a blowjob handle, I dig that too. The feel of that first warm spurt in the back of my throat is very pleasing as I know there is lots more to cum.

I definitely need to try this!

It feels great! I'm his cocksucking bitch but for the last few moments before he cums in my mouth I feel total control. I always make eye contact with him during these moments which makes it even more sexually thrilling!!

My regular guy came over this morning on his way to work. All he wanted was relief. He took his pants off completely and lay down on the bed. I was already naked, knowing he would be coming over, and started on him. He was already very excited and was trying to hold off but couldn't... I found myself smiling, and, when I looked at his face his eyes were almost bulging, he was biting his bottom lip, and he just could not hold it anymore. When he released it was very hot, very strong, and I loved it. His cock pulsed and pulsed over and over, and I just kept taking all he had.

When he left he said his knees were shaking. What a great way to start a day!

What I enjoy is, if I'm sucking him and he's one of those guys that wants to hold off a bit before he cums, or says he can't cum when given head.. When he's trying to pull back away from me, I'll wrap my arms around his waist, and slip a finger in his ass, and go deeper down his shaft to make him submit to my mouth.
    More often than not, he'll shoot instantly. And usually drop to the bed (or whatever) in disbelief.

I sucked my regular an my neighbor off just an hour ago .the pleasure of feeling that dick getting harder and harder until they cant hold it any longer is such a come on. They both came so hard .my neighbor wants more this evening he said he's never cum that hard before.

I agree with the others I love the sudden swell of the cock and feeling him stiffen right before he cums and the pulsing of the cuck as it shoots in your mouth

Those few seconds are amazing. When you taste his pre-cum you know you're almost at the finish line. I always make eye contact as soon as I taste pre-cum. They all seem to like that. What I do from then depends on who and when and the whole vibe. Sometimes I talk, sometimes not. I might offer to take a facial if I'm in the mood for that. My hand is always stroking his dick at full speed and usually my mouth is on the job at the same time. I love it when he tenses up during the final few seconds and that feeling gives me a sense of power - the cocksucker's few moments of being in total control of the man and his dick. Then when he finally comes I'll either focus on swallowing it all or sometimes I'll grab his dick and let it spray his jizz on my face and my mouth before I lick it all up. I don't let go of his dick until it's totally soft once again

When sucking cock, I try my best to please him.

When he starts to cum, all my desires and thoughts are of my pleasure. During this time, I don't believe it is even possible for me to think of anything but my pleasure.

This is the very difference that separate those who suck cock and those who are cocksuckers.

I have never experienced these thrills when you are about to receive the reward, but the great comments here have given me a second wind in my efforts to find my first!

The feeling of his cock getting even harder and the intense moans gets me off. He will grab the back of my head and make me deepthroat his massive cock and swallow every drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypersexual11 View Post
    By the time he's ready to cum, I usually have my finger buried in his ass, lightly rubbing his prostate and slowly stroking in and out. His breath starts coming in shorter gasps, his ass tightens, his prostate hardens, I take him all the way down for one last stroke. I pull his cock from my mouth, except the tip of the head, where I start to suck like a straw. I feel his cum gush across my teeth, filling my mouth and I continue sucking. Each spurt is felt and tasted to my maximum pleasure before slipping down my throat.
    I hope you leave some cum for a cum kiss.....

For me knowing that my sucking skills makes a man cum is a turn on. The intense hardon he gets right before he cums lets me know that I'm getting a belly full.