Register

View Poll Results: Have you ever been sucked off by a man or woman while a man fucks your ass?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I loved taking cock and cum in the ass while cumming in a cocksucker's mouth!

15 20.55%
  • No but I would love to do this!

51 69.86%
  • I have never done this and do not want to.

7 9.59%

Have you ever been sucked off by a man or woman while a man fucks your ass?

Guys: Have you ever been sucked off by a man or woman while a man fucks your ass?

Re: Have you ever been sucked off by a man or woman while a man fucks your ass?

have done it in a 3some and really enjoy it

Yes, Yes, Yes!!! Done it for the first time last week. She said she loved the flow of pre-cum from my cock.
    Hopefully will get the same again tomorrow night.

The question this post asks about is not represented in the picture. LOL I nthe pic the guy getting fucked is doing the sucking, not being sucked.

cbxer66 is right and though I answered no but I would love to in the pole, I do believe I would prefer the scenario pictured best. I would love to be eating a nice pussy while getting fucked. I have never bottomed yet but totally would if my girl was into the scenario I mentioned.

I too prefer doing as in the picture. Taking it in the ass while sucking cock.

Seen movies of it, pictures of it, been involved as the top, not the bottom.

That's second on my list of wanna's after 69'ng under a man or woman who's getting it from behind.