Register

Female masturbation buddies

Girls...... Growing up did you ever have a group or maybe a few girls you had sleepovers with and get naked and explore each other's bodies?

Re: Female masturbation buddies

don't u hope the answer is yes lol.........don't worry ur not the only 1

Yes of course

It'll be interesting to see some female answers to this. My guess is that it's not as common among women as men. I had a female friend in college, my best friend's girl friend, who liked to discuss sexual topics. I told her once about circle jerks, her boyfriend and I had participated in one, and asked if she'd ever done any such thing with other girls. She said that sleepover talk got very sexy and that she and her friends had gotten topless, but the panties stayed on and there was no touching of genitals.

Quote Originally Posted by olmizzou42 View Post
    It'll be interesting to see some female answers to this. My guess is that it's not as common among women as men. I had a female friend in college, my best friend's girl friend, who liked to discuss sexual topics.
    May have been true 1ce, Olmiz.. may still b, but not near as much as wen I began 2 have a sex life in the early 90s.. but am not so sure. There is an absence of reliable research.. even then research always is questioned on this site as much as ne wer else. Some peeps on .com nev believe owt that comes out of research no matter the evidence.. scepticism 2 some degree it can b a healthy trait, but it can also b dangerous and destructive..

It happened wen I was in me teens, it happens now even more.. teenage girls and young women are far more sexually liberated vis a vis bisexuality and lesbianism than ever they have been...I think they are far more open to experimentation with their own gender even if they r sexually str8 than they ever were when I was a girl..... so my teenage daughter and her friends tell me, and working with teenagers in education, one picks up a few little bits of knowledge here and there of how they think, what they want, how they live and conduct ther lives and what they are...

Not the answer maybe, that the OP or others including yourself are after, but it is the one u have.. and if I may say so it opens the thread up for what is potentially a far more interesting, educational and helpful discussion for young bisexual and gay women and girls going through the tribulation of their adolescence and introduction into and early often difficult and confusing experience of the world of same gender sex....

... a rather old fashioned kind of .com debate, far rarer than once, that this site in large part was created to facilitate... .
    Last edited by darkeyes; Sep 1, 2015 at 11:12 AM.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

I had one friend in school that we talked about sex with and how we masturbated. It was actually pretty tame. But we never did it together, never got naked together, or anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Melody Dean View Post
    I had one friend in school that we talked about sex with and how we masturbated. It was actually pretty tame. But we never did it together, never got naked together, or anything like that.
    Tsk tsk, Mel.. letting the side down. Shocking! Is ok.. had and still have a friend like that.. did try.. she told me wer 2 gerroff!
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by Melody Dean View Post
    Did you ever want to get naked with your friend?