Register

Thread: fwb

fwb

any one else have a group of secret friends who like to get together and suck and fuck each other

Re: fwb

No, but we are monogamous and not spineless closet cases or bottom feeders like this who are ashamed of being bisexual.

yeah got some friends both men and women and here in ky and as we say down here my business is mind and what i do is not yours

Yes, I have a friend who hosts. There are 3 of us who show up regularly and others occasionally. Always a fun and cum filled time!

Quote Originally Posted by jimtom56 View Post
    any one else have a group of secret friends who like to get together and suck and fuck each other
    ...use to...not any more...

Poor Chas..
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

I still play with a guy I met when I was 17, he came to our sex party with one of the regulars, looking to fuck some ass. This would be the first guy from my school to bust my ass. He was also my first uncut dick, we have been playing off and on for 38 years now. Got to love them long time buddies.

had some in a different part of the country where I used to live. We'd all sync our day off to get together, from 3 to 8 of us and play, usually in lingerie. We'd do with each other everything we'd ask our wives to do but refused to do, which in my case was most anything. Or, for example, if one got head regularly, we'd practice our skills on each other to far exceed what our spouses would do and get each other to cum over and over.

I prefer to keep my playing as a monogamous situation. One fuck buddy at a time. In fact my last FB let it slip that he was actually playing with someone else so I ended it with him

Over the recent years I have had two secret relationships with guys. I was the bottom because I am turned on by cock. I also prefer to keep things as monogamous as possible. But I admit I like cock a lot.

I Wish like hell that I did Before I moved to Florida almost 11 years ago we had several couple that would come play a few times a month. Have not had the pleasure since.
    Last edited by bi4asplay; Sep 4, 2015 at 11:29 AM.

I've been in mmm 3somes a number of times and I once attended a male orgy with 8 other men. I enjoyed each experience very much and felt like a kid in a candy store with all that delicious cock to be sucked. Having more than 1 man play with me and suck my cock is a huge turn on too. Most of the men I've met 1 on 1 say they'd love to be in a group with me and several other men if I could arrange it and host or find a host. I've tried to organize and host a group of 3 or more men before with no success. It's easy to find safe and willing men, but very difficult to find a date and time that fits multiple mens' schedules. The best I could do was a couple of 3somes, but I keep trying ! I recently placed an ad on a couple of mm sites for local bi or gay men who would be interested in joining a fantasy football league with an eye to meeting a few times at local sports bars to watch games, have a few beers and maybe even arrange a hotel room for a game watching play party. I only got 3 responses and 2 were from CDs who want to dress as hostesses, serve drinks and play with the attendees LOL
    Last edited by cuttin2dachase; Sep 4, 2015 at 9:38 PM.